How likely is it for someone to get banned from SP rpk?

Options
Ajiuo - Harshlands
Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
So I was questing on my lowbie seeker today on Sanc server and I ended up getting a sin on my *** pking me. I could of ran into SZ cus he didn't know how to stunlock but I figured I'd just die so I could SS the proof of him attempting to (and probably) killing lowbies. I didn't pm him or anything but I'm just curious, has anyone ever submitted a ticket yet about rpking in SP and actually had the person get a temp bann or anything? :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
Post edited by Ajiuo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So I was questing on my lowbie seeker today on Sanc server and I ended up getting a sin on my *** pking me. I could of ran into SZ cus he didn't know how to stunlock but I figured I'd just die so I could SS the proof of him attempting to (and probably) killing lowbies. I didn't pm him or anything but I'm just curious, has anyone ever submitted a ticket yet about rpking in SP and actually had the person get a temp bann or anything? :o

I've always PKd in SP, rpk alot of the time for like 2-3 years and never a bann, well that was leading up to 100 then I quit came back and it was all buggy ... could fly and shet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've always PKd in SP, rpk alot of the time for like 2-3 years and never a bann, well that was leading up to 100 then I quit came back and it was all buggy ... could fly and shet

Yeah, they switched it to a pvp instance on the CN servers, but on PWI servers it's against the rules to pk there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sent in tickets about it in the entrance to the cube and nothing was done. Even got a gm when the online chat worked giving them a blow by blow as the person pked every one that entered. Guess what they did? Nothing. All your likely to get is a "we will look in to it" or "will be passed on to appropriate people" response.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I sent a ticket about getting pked at cube entrance once but yea, 'Well will look into it.'

Now I just don't give a damn. If someone wants to be a moron I'll come back later. Or just get my main to wipe the ground with him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have a suspicion that you could PK a GM in Cube lobby/SP, and not get banned.

PWE has completely neutered their GM's, apparently, if they have to 'look into it' for something that is actively happening at that moment.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I find that typically the people I get banned, are only banned for a few hours, or a few days at most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I guess depend who do it cause i know a guy who got banned for pk in secret passage, just send ticket and you will see, nothing more to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    once (in 2011 after Crist) I was killed in sp. usually I wouldent do such ***** as tickets, but that time my butthurt caused me to sent ticket with screenshot and guess what happened? I got answer "solved" after 3-4 monts, when pk in sp was already "100% allowed". I really doubt they banned for 2 days that barbrian who killed me back then... and I m glad. PK in sp suposed to be allowed but cryiers, GMs and other kinds of idiots making unnecessary problems
  • Lillemy - Sanctuary
    Lillemy - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think the chance to get banned is pretty much zero since it's not a cash shop item
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    once (in 2011 after Crist) I was killed in sp. usually I wouldent do such ***** as tickets, but that time my butthurt caused me to sent ticket with screenshot and guess what happened? I got answer "solved" after 3-4 monts, when pk in sp was already "100% allowed". I really doubt they banned for 2 days that barbrian who killed me back then... and I m glad. PK in sp suposed to be allowed but cryiers, GMs and other kinds of idiots making unnecessary problems

Pk in the SP ISN'T supposed to happen on PVE servers, (which is the type I was on when this happened) unless you're in PVP mode, which I wasn't. Everyone knows that since PVP is enabled in the SP, anyone, level 1 to 105, blue, red or white named, can be killed in there and it shouldn't be allowed on PVE servers unless you're PVP mode; it shouldn't be allowed on PVP servers if you're still a bluename.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Pk in the SP ISN'T supposed to happen on PVE servers, (which is the type I was on when this happened) unless you're in PVP mode, which I wasn't. Everyone knows that since PVP is enabled in the SP, anyone, level 1 to 105, blue, red or white named, can be killed in there and it shouldn't be allowed on PVE servers unless you're PVP mode; it shouldn't be allowed on PVP servers if you're still a bluename.

then it should be repaired. banhammer is not solution.

it is allowed by system right now (even if it shouldn't). and it's forbiden by pseudo rules, which can be broken anytime by anyone, so noobs isn't safe and it's cheap solution. and why the fak somebody should be banned because that somebody dont read forums and dont know about pseudo rules?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    because that somebody dont read forums and dont know about pseudo rules?

Because it's in the notice on the login screen and is broadcast in red chat every few minutes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Options
    then it should be repaired. banhammer is not solution.

it is allowed by system right now (even if it shouldn't). and it's forbiden by pseudo rules, which can be broken anytime by anyone, so noobs isn't safe and it's cheap solution. and why the fak somebody should be banned because that somebody dont read forums and dont know about pseudo rules?

The repair is so easy to fix even. Change 4 flags in the code then restart the map. You don't even have to go down for maintenance.

It could take our dev's all of about 5 minutes to fix, but PW-CN won't let them touch the servers.

Although our GM's actually said that they fixed the code on the server side and it needed to be sent to the clients, (which isn't exactly true), and that it would be applied in a couple of weeks. (implying the next maintenance window) Yet, we still haven't seen the fix and it's been what, months now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Because it's in the notice on the login screen and is broadcast in red chat every few minutes?

normal peoples loging to game as fast as posible. saving their time and dont read notices which in most cases isn't important. and many peoples just turning off chat.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Anyway i don't know why people make a so big deal about secret passage there's not 100 quests to do there and for BH29 people can teleport, well if GM can fix that low lvl don't get kill by the mobs while tele in xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited May 2012
    Options
    normal peoples loging to game as fast as posible. saving their time and dont read notices which in most cases isn't important. and many peoples just turning off chat.

Well... that's their problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well... that's their problem.

oh really? imagine one day you got banned and you dont even know the reason. and thats your problem. right? since when its players fault that game is broken? b:shocked
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh really? imagine one day you got banned and you dont even know the reason. and thats your problem. right? since when its players fault that game is broken? b:shocked

I'd rather see this glitch fixed than simply banning people for abusing it, too. Though if you go around killing people that don't want to fight in an area where they're supposed to be safe, then you're a scumbag that deserves to get banned anyway b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I think the red text chat cannot be turn off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Anyway i don't know why people make a so big deal about secret passage there's not 100 quests to do there and for BH29 people can teleport, well if GM can fix that low lvl don't get kill by the mobs while tele in xD.

There are OTHER quests in the SP that some people like to do. IE I always do the Token of the Seven quests, one of the tokens is in the SP. I also always do challenges and hero, etc. there's several quests in there and of course, the famous OHT boss in there. People pking lowbies in there makes them unable to complete those quests (but i usually go back later to try again, while some might just get discouraged.)

Red chat can't be turned off. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Red chat can't be turned off. b:bye

Technically not, nope. But since there's so much of it now, people just completely ignore it. lol

I caught myself doing that even...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Technically not, nope. But since there's so much of it now, people just completely ignore it. lol

I caught myself doing that even...

Yeah, I do that too now but everyone's seen it atleast once... everyone should know the warnings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I saw it because it's running across my screen. But besides that, noone gave a damn. lol

I even pked in there with my faction. No random people, we found us a lonely corner and messed around. Just for hell of it XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Horrible for a Mod to admit to not reading the thread, but as the title stands Fuzzy cannot deny that the more you do it, the better the chance.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.