TW Schedule 5/04-5/06

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No but you clearly do lol

LoL'ing is all you can do now when Enrage is gone...

It's a sad fact that person of your age would do something like that in MMO game for God knows what reason, and then you even have a nerve to ask why do I consider you as a plonker.

I will LoL now...

As it's for my spelling/reading you sure do understand me and that is quite enough of the fact to prove that i'm far more educated than you are, I speak and write 5 languages plus my native...what is your count ???

@ Myst, yeah you did 1shot me while my gear was +5 after that you did not...and where is your "allmighty" Enrage btw LoL
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As it's for my spelling/reading you sure do understand me and that is quite enough of the fact to prove that i'm far more educated than you are, I speak and write 5 languages plus my native...what is your count ???

I speak English, Geordie, Underwater and ThunderCats. b:victory
    But na, good on you you can speak more languages than me. I'm sure it comes in handy in your day to day life. I can speak basic Spanish and French only from what I can remember from college. Learning another language has never really interested me. No idea what that has to do with anything but there you go.

I mentioned your reading ability because it appeared you couldn't see where you used insults, and you couldn't actually see there was nothing to be fixed and you didn't bust me doing anything.

You're intent on being right about all this ain't you lol. I admire your tenaciousness even if it is wrongly placed.
    edited May 2012

I speak English, Geordie, Underwater and ThunderCats. b:victory
    But na, good on you you can speak more languages than me. I'm sure it comes in handy in your day to day life. I can speak basic Spanish and French only from what I can remember from college. Learning another language has never really interested me. No idea what that has to do with anything but there you go.

I mentioned your reading ability because it appeared you couldn't see where you used insults, and you couldn't actually see there was nothing to be fixed and you didn't bust me doing anything.

You're intent on being right about all this ain't you lol. I admire your tenaciousness even if it is wrongly placed.

You mocking on my english is what it has to do with, but since i'm used on people to use that card when they don't have anything else to say i'll just say >>whatever<<...

Like I tould you, I used my opinion about you... if you find that as an insultive/name calling, I can't help you with that in any way shape or form.

I trust in Fred's words more than I trust in your's because even when you were member of GDz you never really acted like that, just as your wifey didn't also...
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So you two are still going at it huh?

@Vall: You know your talking a heck load of **** dont you right ? I mean ive had problems holding myself back from saying stuff for ages. But since youve quit and left GD i no longer have a problem doing so. The stuff you said on forums really made me feel bad for being in a faction with you tbh. Because i couldnt believe the stupid things you said on forums. I mean yes Enrage has a lot of bad apples, you were the bad apple of GD tbh. And disrespecting Trig like that srsly ? He was a great member in GD, i was sad to have seen him leave b:sad So PLEASE srsly just shut up Vall and go back to whatever game your playing currently. Cause im damn happy its no longer PWI

@Trig: Hope to see you around sometime again dude :P Hope Vall's BS doesnt make you think no one likes you in GD, dont even think anyone believes a word that he types ^^
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I laughed.

Inb4 syd_ is a GD nonfactor.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012

@Vall: You know your talking a heck load of **** dont you right ? I mean ive had problems holding myself back from saying stuff for ages. But since youve quit and left GD i no longer have a problem doing so. The stuff you said on vomit really made me feel bad for being in a faction with you tbh. Because i couldnt believe the stupid things you said on forums. I mean yes Enrage has a lot of bad apples, you were the bad apple of GD tbh. And disrespecting Trig like that srsly ? He was a great member in GD, i was sad to have seen him leave b:sad So PLEASE srsly just shut up Vall and go back to whatever game your playing currently. Cause im damn happy its no longer PWI

@Trig: Hope to see you around sometime again dude :P Hope Vall's BS doesnt make you think no one likes you in GD, dont even think anyone believes a word that he types ^^

Lmao, nice one.

Inb4 Syd_ is an Enrage spy who sends GD rosters to Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    i am GD nonfactor :<

and yes i ish pro ninja spy !
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If that isn't inter-agency cooperation, I just don't know what is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2012

@Vall: You know your talking a heck load of **** dont you right ? I mean ive had problems holding myself back from saying stuff for ages. But since youve quit and left GD i no longer have a problem doing so. The stuff you said on forums really made me feel bad for being in a faction with you tbh. Because i couldnt believe the stupid things you said on forums. I mean yes Enrage has a lot of bad apples, you were the bad apple of GD tbh. And disrespecting Trig like that srsly ? He was a great member in GD, i was sad to have seen him leave b:sad So PLEASE srsly just shut up Vall and go back to whatever game your playing currently. Cause im damn happy its no longer PWI

This made my day!
    At least Mono had his faction's respect.
    Whats next? your wife posting happy she got rid of you? b:chuckle

Inb4Onion'snewsiggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fred was in Enrage two times, 1st time is what you said now and then he came back one more time so you go and check your info again 9/11'er...

And my country does not spread the terror on the whole world like your US and A does, so you might go to some gouverment institution in your "democratic" country, and ask them why do you plonkers invade and kill the innocent people all around the world, and that is a reason why 9/11 happened, sponsored by your dear George W jr.

9/11 was less tragic than Hiroshima and Nagasaki were... where your "protective and honorable" nation killed 100k+ innocent people by droping TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS, not to mention Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan and other places !!!
    You are absolutely correct the Hiroshima and Nagasaki were traggic,no american would deny that.Thing is,if you know anything, the USA has been working with Japan ever since.Supporting their endeavors and protecting them the best we can.We admitted that mistake.The thing is those bombings along with the other wars you mentioned were just that,wars.Innocent people die in war,it cannot be avoided,9/11 was a unprovoked attack by you buddies in alqueda. Would you say their attacks in the UK or other countries were ok too?
    So bugger off with that ignorant propaganda of yours because you are nation of tool's and biggest threat to a World's peace Drunky...

"2 things.1:comparasation isn't a word.2: you really shouldn't support a group of people who's sole purpose is to murder"

I never said I support them, but I will take your advice and I will not support your country's ways either because USA's sole purpose is to steal oil and murder innocent people...
    You are a fool if you think the Iraq war is about oil.We have more then enough oil in our own country to support ourselves. If buying from other countries and trying to help support their economies is a crime then your own country would be guilty of it. If the USA's sole purpose was to murder innocent people then the good its done would never have happened. Yes we as a country have made mistakes but that in no may makes us evil.What has Croatia done?I mean beside been beat upby dam near every country in that corner of the world.I mean its been ruled by Austria-Hungary,been invaded by the ottoman empire.I mean hell,your country helped the ****'s with his cleansing. Granted a small group popped up later to fight,but they were a bunch of communist.Hell it was communist til ur revolution in 1991 and then in 1995 it became,guess what, A DEMOCRACY. something you apparently have a problem with
    Thx for the tip.

Oh and one last thing, when did USA actually won their last war they were in ??? LMFAO

As for the last war that was won, since we are still technically at war with Afganistan, you would have to be more specific. The gulf war was a war led by the US but declared by the UN. Vietnam and Korea,by all definitions were never declared war. WW1 and2 were fought by multiple countries.Well,we fought alongside NATO and bombed Yugoslavia,is that why you hate us so much?we bombed your country.As for when we last went in alone,with out 30 other countries kicking *** too, it would have been 1989 when we invaded Panama and over threw Manuel Noriega,who(in case you didnt know) was a ruthless drug lord.)Then we helped them establish their own government and they are doing pretty good now.Any other stupid questions?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2012
    As for the last war that was won, since we are still technically at war with Afganistan, you would have to be more specific. The gulf war was a war led by the US but declared by the UN. Vietnam and Korea,by all definitions were never declared war. WW1 and2 were fought by multiple countries.Well,we fought alongside NATO and bombed Yugoslavia,is that why you hate us so much?we bombed your country.As for when we last went in alone,with out 30 other countries kicking *** too, it would have been 1989 when we invaded Panama and over threw Manuel Noriega,who(in case you didnt know) was a ruthless drug lord.)Then we helped them establish their own government and they are doing pretty good now.Any other stupid questions?

@ Syd, you have every right to say what you think and that is fine with me.

@ Enragers, nope Syd would never do what Trig did to his faction.

And now for Drunky:

"You are absolutely correct the Hiroshima and Nagasaki were traggic,no american would deny that.Thing is,if you know anything, the USA has been working with Japan ever since.Supporting their endeavors and protecting them the best we can.We admitted that mistake.The thing is those bombings along with the other wars you mentioned were just that,wars.Innocent people die in war,it cannot be avoided,9/11 was a unprovoked attack by you buddies in alqueda. Would you say their attacks in the UK or other countries were ok too?"

I never said the attacks on USA or any other country were ok, all I did was pointed out how you should not act suprised by the fact that someone actually attacked your country on your own teritory and I gave you reasons why have they done that. As it's for NUCLEAR BOMBS on Japan, if you really think that working with Japan now, supporting them and not denying the obvius fault can fix that huge crime that was made and people who live there still suffer because of that, you are blind

"You are a fool if you think the Iraq war is about oil.We have more then enough oil in our own country to support ourselves. If buying from other countries and trying to help support their economies is a crime then your own country would be guilty of it. If the USA's sole purpose was to murder innocent people then the good its done would never have happened. Yes we as a country have made mistakes but that in no may makes us evil.What has Croatia done?I mean beside been beat upby dam near every country in that corner of the world.I mean its been ruled by Austria-Hungary,been invaded by the ottoman empire.I mean hell,your country helped the ****'s with his cleansing. Granted a small group popped up later to fight,but they were a bunch of communist.Hell it was communist til ur revolution in 1991 and then in 1995 it became,guess what, A DEMOCRACY. something you apparently have a problem with"

No man, you are the fool because once again you are spreading propaganda that your gouverment serve you on your news every day... maybe you should take a look on the Michael Moore's movie Fahrenheit 9/11 and do a little explore by yourself in non-controled media in order to check your facts again... and stop beeing such an tool.
    If you guys are buying from other countries then you should send people connected with a buisness to go to that country, but you guys send the army... That is a funny situation don't you think LoL.

Croatia actualy took the side against Hitler in WW2 and the unit you point out as the ones who supported him was mercenary unit that was taken care off.

My grandpa himself was in France fighting along with your country against Germans...so yeah.

I don't have a problem with the idea of democracy, but I do have a problem with the way your country presents that idea... I mean you have executed wanted criminal and murderer bin Laden widouth any trial or anything like some cave people for example.
    Your war criminals are not to be send to court in den Haag only because they are Americans, while rest of the world must send theirs...IS THAT DEMOCRACY you are talking about LoL ???

You see how ignorant you are, NATO bombed Serbia (Belgrade mostly), not Croatia so like I said go and check your facts before you want to discuss about topics like this one is.

Panama, LoL yeah you sure help them didn't you...ask any person in Panama how was their life before "liberation" and how do they live now ???

But ok you won your last war when you invaded "one of the world's strongest army's in Panama" LoL, and in Afganistan you guys have lost that war but you still are not aware of that...

Whats next Iran ??? Nah you would not dare, is it maybe North Korea ??? I don't think so either, you would not dare...

And what is that bull that I hate Americans ??? I just don't agree with the way you guys put your nose everywhere where it does not belong.
    I have every right not to agree with your politics but on the good old US way "who is not supporting us is against us, invade...invade"
    ...while in your own country more and more people become homeless and are forced to use food stamps just because of how good your politic is run by your gouverment.

Heck even my "sht country" how you like to call it, has a free Medical care for everyone while in USA they will throw the people out on the street if they can't afford to be in hospital.

Is that what you promote ??? Good for you Drunky.

Croatia has around 700 homeless people, and every single one of them is provided with a 3 meals and warm bed every day of the year...

Is that even possible in your country ??? No it's not Drunky

Enjoy your day
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012

And now for Drunky:

"You are absolutely correct the Hiroshima and Nagasaki were traggic,no american would deny that.Thing is,if you know anything, the USA has been working with Japan ever since.Supporting their endeavors and protecting them the best we can.We admitted that mistake.The thing is those bombings along with the other wars you mentioned were just that,wars.Innocent people die in war,it cannot be avoided,9/11 was a unprovoked attack by you buddies in alqueda. Would you say their attacks in the UK or other countries were ok too?"

I never said the attacks on USA or any other country were ok, all I did was pointed out how you should not act suprised by the fact that someone actually attacked your country on your own teritory and I gave you reasons why have they done that. As it's for NUCLEAR BOMBS on Japan, if you really think that working with Japan now, supporting them and not denying the obvius fault can fix that huge crime that was made and people who live there still suffer because of that, you are blind

"You are a fool if you think the Iraq war is about oil.We have more then enough oil in our own country to support ourselves. If buying from other countries and trying to help support their economies is a crime then your own country would be guilty of it. If the USA's sole purpose was to murder innocent people then the good its done would never have happened. Yes we as a country have made mistakes but that in no may makes us evil.What has Croatia done?I mean beside been beat upby dam near every country in that corner of the world.I mean its been ruled by Austria-Hungary,been invaded by the ottoman empire.I mean hell,your country helped the ****'s with his cleansing. Granted a small group popped up later to fight,but they were a bunch of communist.Hell it was communist til ur revolution in 1991 and then in 1995 it became,guess what, A DEMOCRACY. something you apparently have a problem with"

No man, you are the fool because once again you are spreading propaganda that your gouverment serve you on your news every day... maybe you should take a look on the Michael Moore's movie Fahrenheit 9/11 and do a little explore by yourself in non-controled media in order to check your facts again... and stop beeing such an tool.
    If you guys are buying from other countries then you should send people connected with a buisness to go to that country, but you guys send the army... That is a funny situation don't you think LoL.

Croatia actualy took the side against Hitler in WW2 and the unit you point out as the ones who supported him was mercenary unit that was taken care off.

My grandpa himself was in France fighting along with your country against Germans...so yeah.

I don't have a problem with the idea of democracy, but I do have a problem with the way your country presents that idea... I mean you have executed wanted criminal and murderer bin Laden widouth any trial or anything like some cave people for example.
    Your war criminals are not to be send to court in den Haag only because they are Americans, while rest of the world must send theirs...IS THAT DEMOCRACY you are talking about LoL ???

You see how ignorant you are, NATO bombed Serbia (Belgrade mostly), not Croatia so like I said go and check your facts before you want to discuss about topics like this one is.

Panama, LoL yeah you sure help them didn't you...ask any person in Panama how was their life before "liberation" and how do they live now ???

But ok you won your last war when you invaded "one of the world's strongest army's in Panama" LoL, and in Afganistan you guys have lost that war but you still are not aware of that...

Whats next Iran ??? Nah you would not dare, is it maybe North Korea ??? I don't think so either, you would not dare...

And what is that bull that I hate Americans ??? I just don't agree with the way you guys put your nose everywhere where it does not belong.
    I have every right not to agree with your politics but on the good old US way "who is not supporting us is against us, invade...invade"
    ...while in your own country more and more people become homeless and are forced to use food stamps just because of how good your politic is run by your gouverment.

Heck even my "sht country" how you like to call it, has a free Medical care for everyone while in USA they will throw the people out on the street if they can't afford to be in hospital.

Croatia has around 700 homeless people, and every single one of them is provided with a 3 meals and warm bed every day of the year...

Enjoy your day

He just keeps on going...

I didn't even read this ****^
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Syd b:kiss
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What. The. ****.
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Syd b:kiss

Trig b:kiss
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    He just keeps on going...

I didn't even read this ****^

Don't think anyone did b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited May 2012

And now for Drunky:

I dont actually watch the news,I study into things,nothing more.The media is run but liberal idiots who are to bias to give an honest story.As for moore,that man is one of the biggest idiots this country has to offer and if he is what you use for facts then you sir are sorely mistaken.As for our oil,a majority of it is imported from Canada.In fact we only import pil from 3 countries in the middle east(if algeria is counted as middle east)Iran and Afghanistan arent one of our importers.so again,your facts are ***.
    Again,you are mistaken. The independent country state of croatia was nothing more then a puppet state for the ****.A puppet state or government is one that is controlled by a foreign power.It was created by the **** to control yugoslavia.The jews serbs and other 'unpure' people were sent to concentration camps like Jasenovac concentration camp which was in Croatia and created by Croatian Ustashe.It wasn't til 22 June 1941, that the First Sisak Partisan Brigade was formed in the Brezovica forest.They were the first force to rise in croatia to stand against the germans.The germans didn't surrender til 1945
    If your grandfather fought against them,then grand good for him.but don't argue war history if you don't have your facts straight.
    Bin laden was shot in a raid,sht happens,but that isn't an execution.As for american war criminals,they are sent to court,hell they just sentenced a group to death for murdering innocent people.BUt you obviously don't pay attention to the things the US tries to do right.
    They bombed Yugoslavia,only a majority of it was Serbia,but croatia wasnot formed yet,it was still part of Yugoslavia.
    I have met people from panama,they were not hateful people but then again we never talked about the invasion there.
    Never said panama had a strong army,you asked what war we won last and I gave you the last one where we were on our own. How have we lost the war in Afganistan? We did what we went out to do,we killed osama and alot of the heads under him.I honestly would love to pull our boys out for that reason alone but the new government there asked for help and of course our government said ok.
    No need to go to Iran.As for N Korea,I am not sure if we would be the first ones declaring war there.I hate to say it but it seems like WW3 is not far off and N Korea is picking a fight,and not just with the USA.
    I don''t like our soldiers being in every country over seas that they can be in.I don't always agree with the government and its decisions but I support my troops. And if we invaded every country that disagreed with us we would have invaded,or tried to invade every country on the planet at one point or another.

No one is forced to use government assistance. It is also illegal for hospitals to turn away people who are in need for emergency services. We have programs for feeding the homeless here and there are programs to help people find jobs and get back on their feet. But you obviously didn't look into that stuff. The thing is,you can open a door to help people all day long,but some won't step through it.

Enjoy your day
    According to the Homelesworld cup(which isn't ran but americans incase you were wondering) croatia has about 2285 people displaced due to conflict in your country.That figure was from 2009.So your number was a little low there,but then again you **** were never very smart
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    According to the Homelesworld cup(which isn't ran but americans incase you were wondering) croatia has about 2285 people displaced due to conflict in your country.That figure was from 2009.So your number was a little low there,but then again you **** were never very smart

That is the longest post I've ever seen you make lol
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My eyes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I can't believe how stupid he is. The education system in Croatia is heavily flawed and I feel sorry for their country. b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012

+35,000 coolness points to Syd_. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Chefstabs - Heavens Tear
    Chefstabs - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My eyes hurt reading all this **** Val why don;t you just take a few steps back you left the game why do you keep going on the same sh it over and over again.Like really you talk like some high school kid good on you Syd for speaking up and Xtrigger soo what he was in enrage soo was I he was good person in GD's. Remember Val this only a game and you gone past that line of the comments you made about USA comments you made to others. I'am for one glad your not GD's anymore soo i said my peace take your soccer ball and go home because all your comments are falling on deaf ears

Thats my 2 cents worth
    edited May 2012
    I love gd more since i found out he left,but this sht is just getting better lol.ANd you're right trig,I think that may be the longest post I have ever done. I am done arguing, val won't see past his own ignorance and see how wrong he is and how much people really hated him.I mean people hate mono and abysm but they at least have peoples respect in some way or another.It is,in all honesty, kind of sad.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Some people just cant control their stupid
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thats why those people all come to the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Some people just cant control their stupid

*likes*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    *likes*

You've always liked when i said that line

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You've always liked when i said that line

because no matter how many times you've said it, it's still fabulously true :P
    *should have it made into a siggy*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dear Duckintiger

NATO bombarded Yugoslavia in 1999, Croatia got it's independency + government in 1991. Not bothering to check everything else. Plus, don't discuss European History with Europeans, they're touchy about itb:chuckle (Just like US people are touchy about their own:))

P.S. :I wanted to just scroll by and not bother, but this just made my fingers itchy >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    *should have it made into a siggy*

there ya go :P

This discussion has been closed.