What was Karma thinking?

Comments

• Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol at you guys from big factions QQing over every single comment ...go out and take a chill pill atleast once in week lol b:pleased
    TW in big factions is boringggggggggg. now tht map resets at every 6months..
    just think about Tainted,dom,drakon,war,terrorist,silverdiggrz...how mch fun these faction member must be having in tw than getting a no showed.
    grow up guys.....being in a big faction will get u nothing but some weekly salary and stupid foxes at every 6 months..you want fun....get urself in low-mid range factions...thts where the main cause gets fulfilledb:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I officially dub thee

Mexiconion b:bye

RaWfFlE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol at you guys from big factions QQing over every single comment ...go out and take a chill pill atleast once in week lol b:pleased
    TW in big factions is boringggggggggg. now tht map resets at every 6months..
    just think about Tainted,dom,drakon,war,terrorist,silverdiggrz...how mch fun these faction member must be having in tw than getting a no showed.
    grow up guys.....being in a big faction will get u nothing but some weekly salary and stupid foxes at every 6 months..you want fun....get urself in low-mid range factions...thts where the main cause gets fulfilledb:bye

I wonder, do you actually know who SilverDigrz is? If so, you would realize that they are not part of the people in this game currently having fun with TW.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    I wonder, do you actually know who SilverDigrz is? If so, you would realize that they are not part of the people in this game currently having fun with TW.

Don't waste your breath. That person never knows what he's talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was gonna say..most of the posts I see from him/her make them look really clueless. I was trying to be nice because I think they were an old friend of mine, but I don't think it's them anymore, since that friend was a lot more intelligent. b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Prob a long time ago. This person has been an idiot for quite a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ah... this thread was good for a laugh. Man I've missed a lot in these last few months.. Almost worth reinstalling the game... almost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ah... this thread was good for a laugh. Man I've missed a lot in these last few months.. Almost worth reinstalling the game... almost.

Don't do it!
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nope, they're both girls.

Well, the real stuff is the most interesting. It is true that they are both girls <3 why is a girl loving another girl so pleasing? Anyone can tell me? =)

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/03/06/epic_****_****_demotivational_poster_the_2_best_things_in_life-s440x352-16935-580.jpg_1299370239.jpg

Who doesn't like ****? Really loves em ^-^
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Iv 1vs1 you when you were back in Radiance, i had not even full JoSD at that time, and you still lost, so i don't get your point, its not like i need to gank you (or more then half your faction,just saying) ..
    But im quiete sure now you will also not remember that ;)

Oh I remember quite well. As it seems important to you to note you were not full JoSD let me talk about my refines at that time as well to get the picture right here. You +12 not every piece JoSD VS me +8 with flawless hp cuz I got that gear only a few weeks ago.

Still a big gear-difference so I dont really care about that loss.
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol @ a full +12 JoSD seeker acting pro because he wins 1v1s by outgearing people

congrats on playing the most useless class in the game brah, i hope it's worth the thousands of dollars you spent on it
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol @ a full +12 JoSD seeker acting pro because he wins 1v1s by outgearing people

congrats on playing the most useless class in the game brah, i hope it's worth the thousands of dollars you spent on it

hey, its a useful class for pve stuffs :P

and hi aby. you should msg me sometime. i need people to talk to so i dont kill my little brothers :P
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't care about what's going on here... but I'd like to say I got a crush on UR_END. Him and I are the perfect couple.

Someone get him to post here and I'll come. Stronger than ever.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't do it!

No worries there =) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Must be referring to either GSX"I lost 1v1 because I had the wrong +12 gear equipped"R, or SLITNOT/High_Roller"I fist clerics air-to-ground because I is pro" or sweetaura"how do i play a BM" or"teh 'stache". Need I go on?

Gee...I don't post or even read the forums for a few months and the time i finally check.....

GD showed to Enrage even when we were outnumbered 2 to 1, and we were sure to lose.... so these excuses I read are hilarious from the "other TW guilds". Show or don't show who cares? I will have to LOL if the GM's change their minds and don't reset at 6 months, stranger things have happened......

Besides that, which of us didn't have fun TW on our alts in other guilds?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    GD showed to Enrage outnumbered 2:1? LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    Absolutely did a year ago, only had 40 or 50 for a few TWs that I can remember.
    GD showed up and didn't hide behind excuses for not showing up. GD no showed when they had multiple defends and not enough ppl.

So laugh all you want.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    'tash lets get married? b:dirtyb:cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgYdxQhp6vc

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Absolutely did a year ago, only had 40 or 50 for a few TWs that I can remember.
    GD showed up and didn't hide behind excuses for not showing up. GD no showed when they had multiple defends and not enough ppl.

So laugh all you want.

There were also manytimes where gd didnt show up for other reasons.And theya lways btched about losing, but then again, so does every other faction on this game. No one likes to lose after all.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't care about what's going on here... but I'd like to say I got a crush on UR_END. Him and I are the perfect couple.

Someone get him to post here and I'll come. Stronger than ever.

Bahahahahhahah b:laugh You like the guy that gets molested by dogs... ROFL ROFL!!!
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    'tash lets get married? b:dirtyb:cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgYdxQhp6vc

b:shutup

Steopie , that looks like an anorexic DarkFury.....LOL b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    There were also manytimes where gd didnt show up for other reasons.And theya lways btched about losing, but then again, so does every other faction on this game. No one likes to lose after all.

maybe you have a better memory than me ducking... I don't remember anytime while I've been in GD just no showing 1 vs 1, but then again I'm not always there.
  • nfgdjksnbsd
    nfgdjksnbsd Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Gee...I don't post or even read the forums for a few months and the time i finally check.....

GD showed to Enrage even when we were outnumbered 2 to 1, and we were sure to lose.... so these excuses I read are hilarious from the "other TW guilds". Show or don't show who cares? I will have to LOL if the GM's change their minds and don't reset at 6 months, stranger things have happened......

Besides that, which of us didn't have fun TW on our alts in other guilds?

I swear you were in Rad until GD started to have 3hr TWs with Enrage...
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I swear you were in Rad until GD started to have 3hr TWs with Enrage...

To be fair to him, 'tash man did join GD before they were able to 'compete' with Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Bahahahahhahah b:laugh You like the guy that gets molested by dogs... ROFL ROFL!!!

I remember when I was in college. This guy who thought he was all that, sporty, had all the girls etc etc, kicked a random man's dog, and the man saw it. The man forced him to suck the dogs co.ck off.

Totally random I know but memories b:cute
    edited May 2012
    To be fair to him, 'tash man did join GD before they were able to 'compete' with Enrage.

Yes when I went to GD, it was "fast TWs" (LOL) and not really enough people showing up to fight a strong guild in TW. We had one long TW with Enrage early on when I joined, but they made some corrections and rolled us for a while after that.
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    forced him to suck the dogs co.ck off.

da fuq
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    while all sad in the wall

lol silly this is pwi not game of thrones
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool