What was Karma thinking?

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sorry but i never seen you in PK too...b:surrender

Been on forced RL **** for almost a month. It's okay, I only remember seeing you in SZ afk Pedro (I like checking out you and a few other seeker's gear). The only reason I'd believe that you PK is cause I see the lulz in faction chat.

I'll screen shot a picture of my corpse in PK next time if it makes you feel better, though. Kinda leveling my barb atm.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Been on forced RL **** for almost a month. It's okay, I only remember seeing you in SZ afk Pedro (I like checking out you and a few other seeker's gear). The only reason I'd believe that you PK is cause I see the lulz in faction chat.

I'll screen shot a picture of my corpse in PK next time if it makes you feel better, though. Kinda leveling my barb atm.

Why would i AFK out of Safe zone?Lol...If im out, im Pking ..Not like in your faction, they stay in Safe Zone talking b:chuckle
    Hope i can manage to see you out of safe zone, who knows, one day lol....b:laugh
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Why would i AFK out of Safe zone?Lol...If im out, im Pking ..Not like in your faction, they stay in Safe Zone talking b:chuckle
    Hope i can manage to see you out of safe zone, who knows, one day lol....b:laugh

Damn it Pedro, you went back to the dumb. Stop it. You were almost doing well.
    edited May 2012
    Damn it Pedro, you went back to the dumb. Stop it. You were almost doing well.

Thanks b:dirty I will wait for your love outside west gate, if you even know where that is b:chuckle
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Thanks b:dirty I will wait for your love outside west gate, if you even know where that is b:chuckle

Thats outside where all the catshops are, right?
  • LtStevenSeek - Heavens Tear
    LtStevenSeek - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    LOL

"pro" players know how to check server timeb:chuckle

Pro players set their clocks to server time... because its pro thing to do.
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    One strong faction, 3 weak ones grubbing on the ground for scraps, so afraid of loosing they wont even show a tw, and the pics or gtfo dude is leading one of them! Sure do hope we get a better game offered to us soon, cuz not any of the 3 weak ones will even show to a tw. Sad commentary on a dying game it seems.
    edited May 2012
    One strong faction, 3 weak ones grubbing on the ground for scraps, so afraid of loosing they wont even show a tw, and the pics or gtfo dude is leading one of them! Sure do hope we get a better game offered to us soon, cuz not any of the 3 weak ones will even show to a tw. Sad commentary on a dying game it seems.

I think they were just enjoying to beat Radiance, after they 'recruit' half of theyr members so then they could be trashing them on the WC (like they did after TW) b:chuckle
    That shows quiete a lot about them b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    from what it sounds like, since you can only field 30... does that mean if it was 30v30 you COULD beat gd???... just asking..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sad commentary on a dying game it seems.

After the established 6 month TW reset rule, there is no reason to fight the top faction unless players are able to have their definition of fun. Ganking would be dumb, there will never be a monopoly on the TW map again, unless GMs reverse the 6 month rule.................which I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The top factions are losing out for the most part, TW-wise.

from what it sounds like, since you can only field 30... does that mean if it was 30v30 you COULD beat gd???... just asking..

Would GD even do such a thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    whiy3 wrote: »
    From what i have heard Karma just wanna/want to make GD tired of bidding on them and that they gona "train" up in tw before they will attack GD...

Beating up on Radiance isn't training....just the only other faction that gear is semi close, if they wanted to train they should learn how to fight GD? by going to tw and TRY or somthing besides doing an UR eND at a pk tourny... *super ninja stealth*
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Knownase, stay out of the thread.

GD is literally replying to each other about what is going on with Karma & other factions as if they're there - and if anything they say will change anything. It's like the scene from History of the World, Beggars begging from other beggars. Too funny. Shhh. Stop posting. It's funnier that way.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Knownase, stay out of the thread.

GD is literally replying to each other about what is going on with Karma & other factions as if they're there - and if anything they say will change anything. It's like the scene from History of the World, Beggars begging from other beggars. Too funny. Shhh. Stop posting. It's funnier that way.

b:cry

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Would be very interesting indeed. I think GD would have a better chance of winning, mostly down the the fact that theyd be able to field 4 well geared cat barbs and we have 1.

Other than that, which I think would probably be the deciding factor, Id would expect the TW to last 3 hours and the defender to win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wow, Im convinced at this point. Two different people do play your toon. Ask the other guy that has gone back and forth with me in the field and in PMs and in general.

Two different people play my toon? lolwut. Forever a fail troll. Also, who is this other guy that has gone back and forth, may I ask?
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Two different people play my toon? lolwut. Forever a fail troll. Also, who is this other guy that has gone back and forth, may I ask?

You tell me - cause I'd like to know how to tell the difference. I actually have respect for the other guy that plays your toon that conversed on a level of cool a few times.

ofc, this whole conversation section changes a lot if you like, have a bad drinking or drug problem that causes you to forget a lot of stuff a month ago. Which happens, not even a thing.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Testing siggie b:pleased
    Bigger version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yup, looks great b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yep the siggy does look good. Might have to start working on a new one myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's not a nice sig unless it's similar to what Aesthor has.
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's not a nice sig unless it's similar to what Aesthor has.

aes sig. turning boys into men since 2011
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    aes sig. turning boys into men since 2011

You are hoping that the rest of Aes sig shows 2 females making out. In reality, its actually a man and woman making out - the guy just looks girly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You are hoping that the rest of Aes sig shows 2 females making out. In reality, its actually a man and woman making out - the guy just looks girly.

Nope, they're both girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yup, looks great b:dirty

This MUST be your sig.
    http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k364/peritzan/retsuko.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Beating up on Radiance isn't training....just the only other faction that gear is semi close, if they wanted to train they should learn how to fight GD? by going to tw and TRY or somthing besides doing an UR eND at a pk tourny... *super ninja stealth*

Hey weren't you in radiance before and got beat up on? Couldn't take the heat so jumped ship to GD? Bandwagon GD members don't get to speak kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ehmi and Pie should impregnate me so our offspring can rule HT in 15 years.
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If your so pro why you dont pk on your BM?
    Please make more excuses lol, i like how everyone in GD is terrible, you must be able to do a lot (obviously not ) ...See you in TW...Or maybe you can get excuses to no show a 1vs1 like Karma

I am sure he would if gd would give him the chance. However from everything I see in pk is that when someone whitenamed runs out of sz every gd in pk mode just rushed over and kill them. I mean you guys already have great gear, do you really still need 3+ people to kill 1 person? For someone who claims to be SO PRO thats just funny.

Yes you should get the 3 to 1, cause in a 1vs1 i dont see Karma doing nothing decent lol

From what I see in HTs mass-pk scene as long as the numbers are even gd and karma are a quite balanced match even thought gd has the advantage refine-wise.
    What gived gd the upper hand are your calls for reinforcements and the little pricks supporting gd with cc effects (stuns etc).
    So when you own 10 karmas with 8 gds (and 10 supporters) and call yourself pro I have to LOL everytime. Even more so when your support comes and gd own karma with 3 times the numbers they have.

But you propably
    A) got that comment of yours mixed up.
    or
    B) cant count to well.

Thats just so sad.

Anyway keep hiding behind your r9+12 josd bunker and pk turtle with your epeni*. No one wants to see it.b:chuckle

Atleast he does something with his r9 and he leads the best & strongest faction on the server perfectly, while you just wonder around clueless...

strongest - yeah you got the most 105 glitched players with uber-refined endgamegear. We all know that playingskills are a nonfactor at that point.

best - yeah you can beat everyone with that gear in tw and pk. And from your point of view gd might be the best faction. But I wonder if the best need to flame, trashtalk and mock other players who are still on their way to where you are already? I know some gds are the BEST at it. thumbs up
    About the best BM thingie...GDz have the top 3 best BM's on the server in their lines, and no I was not even close to be one of them but I did my job for the faction while you were "lost in space" during the key TW's and gave us lot's of LOL's with your performance when we were watching TW vids.

I am sure there are bms out there who are better skillwise. But good to know that for you GOOD is when someone has r9+12 sharding finished.

and many times we did lose to enrage in tw back then but i still had alot of fun
    so I hoped other guilds would find some entertainments at least 'challenging' GD.

As many others here already said: "why go after a faction that outgears and outmembers you by far and be smashed in 15mins if you can have a challenging 3 hour tw against a smaller faction." Specially now with the mapreset system.

Maybe you havnt noticed that yet, many other players however have and leave the bigger tw factions for smaller ones. And I think that is the case for karma etc too.

If gd want to have fun tws so badly why dont you offer the faction you are about to fight a little handycap? Like: "ok you are only 40 ppl so we will only send in 30-35 cuz we outgear you anyway"?

Why dont give it a try? Not that I expect gd to stick to the handycap anyway.
    Depending on who you are fighting you would still win as gear and refines are still a big factor thought.
    edited May 2012
    raishuyin wrote: »
    I am sure he would if gd would give him the chance. However from everything I see in pk is that when someone whitenamed runs out of sz every gd in pk mode just rushed over and kill them. I mean you guys already have great gear, do you really still need 3+ people to kill 1 person? For someone who claims to be SO PRO thats just funny.

From what I see in HTs mass-pk scene as long as the numbers are even gd and karma are a quite balanced match even thought gd has the advantage refine-wise.
    What gived gd the upper hand are your calls for reinforcements and the little pricks supporting gd with cc effects (stuns etc).
    So when you own 10 karmas with 8 gds (and 10 supporters) and call yourself pro I have to LOL everytime. Even more so when your support comes and gd own karma with 3 times the numbers they have.

But you propably
    A) got that comment of yours mixed up.
    or
    B) cant count to well.

Thats just so sad.

Anyway keep hiding behind your r9+12 josd bunker and pk turtle with your epeni*. No one wants to see it.b:chuckle

strongest - yeah you got the most 105 glitched players with uber-refined endgamegear. We all know that playingskills are a nonfactor at that point.

best - yeah you can beat everyone with that gear in tw and pk. And from your point of view gd might be the best faction. But I wonder if the best need to flame, trashtalk and mock other players who are still on their way to where you are already? I know some gds are the BEST at it. thumbs up

I am sure there are bms out there who are better skillwise. But good to know that for you GOOD is when someone has r9+12 sharding finished.

As many others here already said: "why go after a faction that outgears and outmembers you by far and be smashed in 15mins if you can have a challenging 3 hour tw against a smaller faction." Specially now with the mapreset system.

Maybe you havnt noticed that yet, many other players however have and leave the bigger tw factions for smaller ones. And I think that is the case for karma etc too.

If gd want to have fun tws so badly why dont you offer the faction you are about to fight a little handycap? Like: "ok you are only 40 ppl so we will only send in 30-35 cuz we outgear you anyway"?

Why dont give it a try? Not that I expect gd to stick to the handycap anyway.
    Depending on who you are fighting you would still win as gear and refines are still a big factor thought.

Iv 1vs1 you when you were back in Radiance, i had not even full JoSD at that time, and you still lost, so i don't get your point, its not like i need to gank you (or more then half your faction,just saying) ..
    But im quiete sure now you will also not remember that ;)
    Expressing myself on a forum , will not be helping much once half of the people here don't even log on theyr chars, they just QQ on forums all day, so im not gonna keep replying here, cause there is not much point on doing it...Different people have different points of view, in the other hand, we will see who can support theyr words ;)
    See you in game b:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Iv 1vs1 you when you were back in Radiance, i had not even full JoSD at that time, and you still lost, so i don't get your point, its not like i need to gank you (or more then half your faction,just saying) ..
    Expressing myself on a forum , will not be helping much once half of the people here don't even log on theyr chars, they just QQ on forums all day, so im not gonna keep replying here, cause there is not much point on doing it...Different people have different points of view, in the other hand, we will see who can support theyr words ;)

Who started QQ'ing over no shows again?
    But ya, even if you're a smart guy irl, you actually made yourself look like a loser on the forums here. So i wouldn't post anymore if i were you if you can't be yourself.

And I like what mond had to say. It's pretty much spot on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I officially dub thee

Mexiconion b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.