TW Schedule 5/04-5/06

Options

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Damn, I just opened the old Gorgy's link about "What DlLDO size you like Enrage app"

Stop recruiting LoL it's horrible
    b:spit
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Icky link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How is that me o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How is that me o.o

I agree, why did he insult that kitty is beyond me...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options

That one makes more sense lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nope it's still an insult to the cats...but hey what one consider as a pet (me), other considers as a dish...
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So what have we learnt today? Onion supports terrorist. Also he reaffirms the fact that he knows nothing about the going on's in enrage or his own faction. I don't remember the last time swe was in enrage to be honest,pretty sure he wasnt there while I was and I was there for a while.could be wrong tho,cause as i previously stated,I didnt know everyone.The reason your squad didnt complain to you is it wouldnt make a difference.You have your head so far up your *** you can see sunlight so what would make them think you would listen to anything they had to say.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So what have we learnt today? Onion supports terrorist. Also he reaffirms the fact that he knows nothing about the going on's in enrage or his own faction. I don't remember the last time swe was in enrage to be honest,pretty sure he wasnt there while I was and I was there for a while.could be wrong tho,cause as i previously stated,I didnt know everyone.The reason your squad didnt complain to you is it wouldnt make a difference.You have your head so far up your *** you can see sunlight so what would make them think you would listen to anything they had to say.

Like I said it is pointless for me to talk about this with with an Enrage member so I choose not to...

Fred was in that crappy faction at that time when it happened and we had LoL's on Skype about how pathetic can Enrage be to do that kind of thing.

About supporting terrorists it was only a comparasation and my way to say that I have more respect for them than for Enrage people, but you go ahead and twist my words all you want.

It's not my gouverment who allowed for 9/11 to happend, it was your US and A gouverment Drunky.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Like I said it is pointless for me to talk about this with with an Enrage member so I choose not to...

Fred was in that crappy faction at that time when it happened and we had LoL's on Skype about how pathetic can Enrage be to do that kind of thing.

About supporting terrorists it was only a comparasation and my way to say that I have more respect for them than for Enrage people, but you go ahead and twist my words all you want.

It's not my gouverment who allowed for 9/11 to happend, it was your US and A gouverment Drunky.

Why are you still here?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

luls,was in enrage b4 gd formed so it is obviously u are full of sht.

2 things.1:comparasation isn't a word.2: you really shouldn't support a group of people who's sole purpose is to murder

No one allowed 9/11 to happen.It was a traggic event,if you ddint live in such a sht hole you might have to worry about things like that but since you obviously support terrorist cells,i dont see it happening.So have fun smoking crack with your mom in the basement and making bombs to blow up your neighbors.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No one allowed 9/11 to happen.It was a traggic event,if you ddint live in such a sht hole you might have to worry about things like that but since you obviously support terrorist cells,i dont see it happening.So I have fun smoking crack with my mom in the basement and making bombs to blow up another tower.

Fred was in Enrage two times, 1st time is what you said now and then he came back one more time so you go and check your info again 9/11'er...

And my country does not spread the terror on the whole world like your US and A does, so you might go to some gouverment institution in your "democratic" country, and ask them why do you plonkers invade and kill the innocent people all around the world, and that is a reason why 9/11 happened, sponsored by your dear George W jr.

9/11 was less tragic than Hiroshima and Nagasaki were... where your "protective and honorable" nation killed 100k+ innocent people by droping TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS, not to mention Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan and other places !!!

So bugger off with that ignorant propaganda of yours because you are nation of tool's and biggest threat to a World's peace Drunky...

"2 things.1:comparasation isn't a word.2: you really shouldn't support a group of people who's sole purpose is to murder"

I never said I support them, but I will take your advice and I will not support your country's ways either because USA's sole purpose is to steal oil and murder innocent people...

Thx for the tip.

Oh and one last thing, when did USA actually won their last war they were in ??? LMFAO
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    wow...i smell the distinct smell of the banhammer variety b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited May 2012
    Options
    wow...i smell the distinct smell of the banhammer variety b:chuckle

Who cares, if they will ban me for telling the truth to an ignorant...so be it I don't care LoL, it's not like i'm playing this game anyway

In the end that action will tell more about them than about me.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

In the end that action will tell more about them then about me.

*than
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *than

Fixed, tyvm for warning...

I'ts nice to see that you keep yourself busy with correcting spelling errors on forum after you started to be a non-TW factor...

Good job
    b:victory
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fixed, tyvm for warning...

I'ts nice to see that you keep yourself busy with correcting spelling errors on forum after you started to be a non-TW factor...

Good job
    me and hat duoed your precious last night, and we only let them win because we didnt want to be responsible for that many bruised egos.

you are the only non-factor here, as you have taken yourself out of the equation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    me and hat duoed your precious last night, and we only let them win because we didnt want to be responsible for that many bruised egos.

you are the only non-factor here, as you have taken yourself out of the equation.

Keep dreaming
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Meh sorry Val, not had time to login to forums. I'm a landlord and needed to get a house fixed up a lil for new tenants. That's why I was quiet as you said in other thread.

I've no idea who that Swe_Fredde you mentioned is unless he has another high level toon. But seeing as I apparently gave them rosters, he must be high up in Enrage's old TW leadership to know that I guess.

Why do you keep associating me with Enrage? You've had a lot more to do with them over the last 2 years than me lol

TW is what I listed as what I did because I was a weekend warrior lol in GD. I'd already done every single instance and event there was to do. I'd only login if GD would host one personally, but none sprung to mind while I typed that being so long ago.

Is there any need for the name calling?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Meh sorry Val, not had time to login to forums. I'm a landlord and needed to get a house fixed up a lil for new tenants. That's why I was quiet as you said in other thread.

I've no idea who that Swe_Fredde you mentioned is unless he has another high level toon. But seeing as I apparently gave them rosters, he must be high up in Enrage's old TW leadership to know that I guess.

He got that information and tould me that you and gorgy gave them our full TW roster, plain and simple, but it's interesting to see how you know so much about how hierarchy worked in Enrage.
    Why do you keep associating me with Enrage? You've had a lot more to do with them over the last 2 years than me lol I belive that I gave brief explanation on that question in last few posts didn't I, exept beeing their enemy there is nothing else that connects me with Enrage... so yeah I had more with them than you on that area for sure.

TW is what I listed as what I did because I was a weekend warrior lol in GD. I'd already done every single instance and event there was to do. I'd only login if GD would host one personally, but none sprung to mind while I typed that being so long ago.

Well helping your guildmates would do the trick plus many more, but like I said in my last post i'm not suprised you don't understand that.

Is there any need for the name calling?

Opinion = a name calling now ???

Fine with me if you say so
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:laugh wow.. soo ummm yeah The "wifey" here..... Of course i didn't follow your instructions, after my 2nd TW in your perm squad i muted you in vent... i can only take your cussing so much in one tw.. Everytime you got 1 shot by Mystics wizard you called him every cuss word in the book .... and since it was everytime you got one shot... thats ALOTTTT of cussing...
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fred was in Enrage two times, 1st time is what you said now and then he came back one more time so you go and check your info again 9/11'er...

And my country does not spread the terror on the whole world like your US and A does, so you might go to some gouverment institution in your "democratic" country, and ask them why do you plonkers invade and kill the innocent people all around the world, and that is a reason why 9/11 happened, sponsored by your dear George W jr.

9/11 was less tragic than Hiroshima and Nagasaki were... where your "protective and honorable" nation killed 100k+ innocent people by droping TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS, not to mention Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan and other places !!!

So bugger off with that ignorant propaganda of yours because you are nation of tool's and biggest threat to a World's peace Drunky...

"2 things.1:comparasation isn't a word.2: you really shouldn't support a group of people who's sole purpose is to murder"

I never said I support them, but I will take your advice and I will not support your country's ways either because USA's sole purpose is to steal oil and murder innocent people...

Thx for the tip.

Oh and one last thing, when did USA actually won their last war they were in ??? LMFAO
    the man speaks the truth.....hooorahh!!...
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Opinion = a name calling now ???

Fine with me if you say so

Umm look back at what you've posted. It's the kind of insults you hear all the way back in school by teenagers. Opinions are fine, they're built on false foundations but it's a free world so each to their own. Insults are not fine lol b:bye

Me and Gorgonnia? As in the veno/psy? Ok lol. Made me chuckle b:surrender
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:laugh wow.. soo ummm yeah The "wifey" here..... Of course i didn't follow your instructions, after my 2nd TW in your perm squad i muted you in vent... i can only take your cussing so much in one tw.. Everytime you got 1 shot by Mystics wizard you called him every cuss word in the book .... and since it was everytime you got one shot... thats ALOTTTT of cussing...

It's funny how the squad started to function perfectly after that beautiful day when you left, and I was still cussing and did everything like before, but I had smarter people in squad to play with so that should answer your question or statement, how ever you preffer to call it...and we have good results behind us so what is your point exactly ???

2nd thing is the veno (you) who does not know how to assist attack and purge the target (that maked 6 members sq to be 5 members sq), but that failness was because of my cussing wasn't it LoL ???

3rd, instructions came from TW command in order to help the faction to win the war (not from me ) and you refused to follow them (muted the sq leader as you claim LoL), my question is why in the bloody hell were you keep on applying for the squad I was leading for like 5 months then if it bothered you that much ???
    You are either desperate two-face person or you actually liked me cussing on Enrage plonkers...I don't see what would 3rd option be.

And to end this, it's nice to see how Trig got busted and now he asked you to try to fix it LoL.

You guys are a joke
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And to end this, it's nice to see how Trig got busted and now he asked you to try to fix it LoL.

You guys are a joke

Na we were just talking on msn and she asked what I was doing, I said chatting with you and she come to look b:bye What's to fix and what did I get busted in?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Na we were just talking on msn and she asked what I was doing, I said chatting with you and she come to look b:bye What's to fix and what did I get busted in?

Giving away our roster to Enrage like I said several times, do you have problem with reading or what ???
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    everytime You Got 1 Shot By Mystics Wizard You Called Him Every Cuss Word In The Book .... And Since It Was Everytime You Got One Shot... Thats Alotttt Of Cussing...

Looooool
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Giving away our roster to Enrage like I said several times, do you have problem with reading or what ???

No but you clearly do lol
This discussion has been closed.