TW Schedule 5/11-5/13

Options

Comments

• Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    False! Enrage still exists in the mindset of the server. b:cute

Kind of like how the bad guy in various shows will be defeated, but before he dies, his last words are "I will always exist, as memories, dreams, and as nightmares, forever."

And then comes back thru a plot twist, stronger than ever, making viewers go wtf.

HT's history would make a good show, you have a nice plot, and lots and lots of drama.

LOL...so true it's sad...

And technically...Radiance is actually older than Enrage and still around...

Ain't what it used to be though, ain't what it used to beb:bye

This forum is rather fascinating, with ex-enrage rolling their eyes over hypocritical Radiant people and relativelly noob players fuming about enrage 2 months after its death...
    I was no enrage fan, but I'm a 3+ year old player so at least I have experiences to back up my dislike b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself fall.

- Batman
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So is Pedro and Onion the same person? They seem to sprout the same ****, just one in yellow font and one in normal.

Looking forward to fighting Drakon again, just hope they show and we don't get fisted by mono b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So is Pedro and Onion the same person? They seem to sprout the same ****, just one in yellow font and one in normal.

Looking forward to fighting Drakon again, just hope they show and we don't get fisted by mono b:chuckle

Well i can get some Yellow colour if that helps you b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Nah, at least be original and choose a different color. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

now you need to invent a country to be from, and make a sig with the imaginary flag
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Seven words for you:

"Send a postcard from Mount Isa baby"
    b:pleased

Pedro is an individual, great guy and a loyal GD member just like I was when I had time to play this game...and we all know how much you hate people like us LoL.

Say hi to the Mayor for me will ya hahahahaha
    b:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nah, at least be original and choose a different color. b:lipcurl

Lol your like posting all over the topics, but your from no TW faction at all, guess you just enjoy the show hm ? QQ#1 b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Seven words for you:

Pedro is an individual, great guy and a loyal GD member just like I was when I had time to play this game...and we all know how much you hate people like us LoL.

Haters gonna hate my friend lol ..you know how it is lol...
    I guess it is pretty easy to see how mad some people are that GD is arround, and stronger then ever b:victory
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Facepalm all you want LooooooL

Where is your Enrage Myst ???
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

@ Pedro, wish I have the time to be part of that again...just keep on rocking the server on GDz way !!!
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol your like posting all over the topics, but your from no TW faction at all, guess you just enjoy the show hm ? QQ#1 b:laugh

It's a relaxing day where I have some free time avail to check out the forums. I lost interest in TW for quite a while now, only because I don't really have any free time on the weekends. I'm thankful for having epic awesome TWs in the past, so my TW urge is fulfilled.

As for the show, I love seeing GD being 110% serious in their own ego and image on some random MMO in the interwebs. Be sure and list that in your "Achievements in life" list. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's a relaxing day where I have some free time avail to check out the forums. I lost interest in TW for quite a while now, only because I don't really have any free time on the weekends. I'm thankful for having epic awesome TWs in the past, so my TW urge is fulfilled.

As for the show, I love seeing GD being 110% serious in their own ego and image on some random MMO in the interwebs. Be sure and list that in your "Achievements in life" list. b:victory

I hear you, with Enrage dead my TW mission was done and my urge was more than fulfilled...

You and rest of Enrage were even bigger EGO-trip's in your time plus you gave a terror to the rest of normal players for no reason, but your time has passed away, so what actually gives you the right to judge strongest faction on the server now ???

Oh it's your "obey the junkfood DNA"... that bullcrap does not exist anymore, so carry on dude.

You plonkers were proud with your EGO's, we are proud with our hearts...it's very simple.
    edited May 2012
    Options

I hear you, with Enrage dead my TW mission was done and my urge was more than fulfilled...

You and rest of Enrage were even bigger EGO-trip's in your time plus you gave a terror to the rest of normal players for no reason, but your time has passed away, so what actually gives you the right to judge strongest faction on the server now ???

Oh it's your "obey the junkfood DNA"... that does not exist anymore carry on dude.

You plonkers were proud with your EGO's, we are proud with our hearts...it's very simple.

So are you indicating Enrage caused some psychological issues for players? Damn, if only players didn't take a video game so serious huh? Also, I think you don't know the definition of "having a heart" is. Enlighten me please, if you can. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So are you indicating Enrage caused some psychological issues for players? Damn, if only players didn't take a video game so serious huh? Also, I think you don't know the definition of "having a heart" is. Enlighten me please, if you can. b:chuckle

That is something you don't know and will never understand...live in ignorance, we all proved ourself with our actions and we killed the Enrage idea you support.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That is something you don't know...live in ignorance, we all proved ourself with our actions and we killed the Enrage idea you support.

Isn't that an ignorant thing to say though?

You seem upset about Enrage still, they aren't around, yet can't seem to let go. You should find a friend and talk things though, you will get over it one day. Being angry about some random event in a MMO isn't really healthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Isn't that an ignorant thing to say though?

You seem upset about Enrage still, they aren't around, yet can't seem to let go. You should find a friend and talk things though, you will get over it one day. Being angry about some random event in a MMO isn't really healthy.

When you get able to tell the difference between mocking and "being angry" then we can talk... till then go obey some junkfood and bugger off, will ya b:byeb:byeb:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When you get able to tell the difference between mocking and "being angry" then we can talk... till then go obey some junkfood and bugger off, will ya b:byeb:byeb:bye

Doesn't being angry usually cause a person to mock someone though, mainly the thing/person they hate? You have some deep seated tension man. b:shocked

As for junk food, not sure if any of the fast food places have any vegetarian options, so I think I'll stick to some soy protein patties and a nice salad later on. Being vegetarian for 8 years helps you understand nutrition very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Doesn't being angry usually cause a person to mock someone though, mainly the thing/person they hate? You have some deep seated tension man. b:shocked

As for junk food, not sure if any of the fast food places have any vegetarian options, so I think I'll stick to some soy protein patties and a nice salad later on. Being vegetarian for 8 years helps you understand nutrition very well.

Dang the Toast you obey will be very dissapointed LoL...

Nah you don't have to be angry to mock on the plonkers you dislike...if your Enrage EGO preffers that i'm "bitter" about you plonkers and it will make your life easyer then feel free to think so if it's gonna make you feel better...

And since i'm a chef by profession, there is no room for me to exchange words about cuisine with you...specialy if you are that limited to be a veggie plonker because I find people like you are an ignorants on that area...you have no idea what real food is so I rest my case with your eating habbits.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dang the Toast you obey will be very dissapointed LoL...

Nah you don't have to be angry to mock on the plonkers you dislike...if your Enrage EGO preffers that i'm "bitter" about you plonkers and it will make your life easyer then feel free to think so if it's gonna make you feel better...

And since i'm a chef by profession, there is no room for me to exchange words about cuisine with you...specialy if you are that limited to be a veggie plonker because I find people like you are an ignorants on that area...you have no idea what real food is so I rest my case with your eating habbits.

Ok, I'll accept you answer on the mocking part then, but I'm curious to hear your response on what would motivate a person to mock someone/something if it is not due to negative emotions.

I'm vegetarian by choice, simply because I like the diet, lifestyle, and I think it fits my personal philosophy in life, and adds a little "challenge" too. We can argue the pros and cons of our viewpoints on that, but that would derail the thread even further than it is now.

As for your "real food" statement, everyone will judge on what is and isn't, leaving that to being open to individual opinions, which isn't a bad thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ok, I'll accept you answer on the mocking part then, but I'm curious to hear your response on what would motivate a person to mock someone/something if it is not due to negative emotions.

Posttraumatic stress disorder.
    Diagnostic symptoms for PTSD include re-experiencing the original trauma(s) through flashbacks or nightmares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've long ago stopped reading what he says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Posttraumatic stress disorder.
    Diagnostic symptoms for PTSD include re-experiencing the original trauma(s) through flashbacks or nightmares

i know about this b:surrender

lately dreams of foxes rushing at me giggling b:cry
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i know about this b:surrender

lately dreams of foxes rushing at me giggling b:cry

b:chuckle
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've long ago stopped reading what he says.

it's amazing the number of ppl who still bother reading his posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it's amazing the number of ppl who still bother reading his posts

It amazes me how but hurt he is about a faction in a game he no longer plays.lol.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Seven words for you:

Hey Mayor Vallenion, are you the only person living in Mount Isa these days?

Nice to see you are back to your old ways, insulting everyone and making unfounded accusations. Keep up the great work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rofl bored, GD kids all happy they are #1 now. You guys didn't accomplish anything all you did is fill the void that the real players(old Enrage DUH) left when we got fed up with this joke of a game and moved on. The most any of the old Enrage left do is log on and afk. All the epic moments and real achievements that this game offered have been done by us long ago. GD will never get to own the whole map, enjoy real pvp, or hold off a 3 way gank at once. Not to mention making half the server(ignorant crybaby noobs) hate us. Enjoy your #1 position LOL what a joke. Don't even try and pretend you are now the badasses of the server, been there done that while here u are thinking its the coolest thing ever. May 15th? Gee Dub Tuu?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rofl bored, GD kids all happy they are #1 now. You guys didn't accomplish anything all you did is fill the void that the real players(old Enrage DUH) left when we got fed up with this joke of a game and moved on. The most any of the old Enrage left do is log on and afk. All the epic moments and real achievements that this game offered have been done by us long ago. GD will never get to own the whole map, enjoy real pvp, or hold off a 3 way gank at once. Not to mention making half the server(ignorant crybaby noobs) hate us. Enjoy your #1 position LOL what a joke. Don't even try and pretend you are now the badasses of the server, been there done that while here u are thinking its the coolest thing ever. May 15th? Gee Dub Tuu?

please, do keep yourself under the "moved on" status...it's kinda pathetic that you come back just to reply to a silly troll to state how great you are, you sound like those old people that were in the war and remind the young generation how they have "no idea" what it was like...need a stick? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    please, do keep yourself under the "moved on" status...it's kinda pathetic that you come back just to reply to a silly troll to state how great you are, you sound like those old people that were in the war and remind the young generation how they have "no idea" what it was like...need a stick? b:bye

want a jealousbean?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.