PvP video

Options
Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
My first PvP video: This one is mostly against Insurrect.

Hope you enjoyb:thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0JZ3ZLl2I
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What???? r9 orgy vid b:laugh
  • ParadoxBG - Lost City
    ParadoxBG - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sorry but this is the most boring vid i've ever seen here....
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ^This.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What???? r9 orgy vid b:laugh

...We the bourgeois are generous enough to share vids of our orgies to the proletariat.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not gonna watch Azura and the Ganksquad stuff undergeared players.

so boring...I've watched you do it so many times.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this is absolutely terrible
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This thread is full of hate, flame, and jealousy.
    Closed.
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not gonna watch Azura and the Ganksquad stuff undergeared players.

so boring...I've watched you do it so many times.

Oh yes, poor Insurrect, they are all undergeared, poor things, better not watch it.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Good job taco! So strong now gg
    Susa, you are a loser.

You're right I should visit the forums more to be cool like you!
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i didn't watch it, but i listened to the music whilst doing my morai dailies

song (or songs i don't even) name + artist pl0x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yawn* b:sleep
  • ElektraArya - Lost City
    ElektraArya - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My first PvP video: This one is mostly against Insurrect.

Hope you enjoyb:thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0JZ3ZLl2I

How come you're not using your veno anti stun skills before you use immune pots? Whatever happened to our fb79 invincible skills? Why are you running around in fox form for so long? I've been away from this game for too long but are there still tanking venos? Excuse my ignorance, I know things have changed dramatically since I left b:cute

Does your nix have any buffs or just HP buff?

P.S. Hi everyone =)
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How come you're not using your veno anti stun skills before you use immune pots? Whatever happened to our fb79 invincible skills? Why are you running around in fox form for so long? I've been away from this game for too long but are there still tanking venos? Excuse my ignorance, I know things have changed dramatically since I left b:cute

P.S. Hi everyone =)

Doesnt surprise me.
    Tab, extreme poison & spell is all what Azura does b:chuckle and many others with those geerz b:shutup
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options

P.S. Hi everyone =)

Arya <3

The way Azura plays is "kite" forever and run to SZ when his buffs go away. He is usually outnumbered though so I can see why he would leave to get rebuffed.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options

P.S. Hi everyone =)

In all the length of the video, only at the beginning I had to tank something. I don't like to use 79 skill first because it's unreliable and slow.

Unreliable because you can get sealed in the middle of the spell, or interrupted. On the other hand, the pot always works (as long as u don't lag ^^). Slow because as you know, the spell takes like 3 seconds to cast, and sometimes you don't even have 3 seconds to spare.

I also don't like to use it much because If I immune, the enemy goes that way
    >

The only times when I use 79 skill is after I have used my pot, and if a sin has paralyzed me and I don't have any way to remove it. Ofc, when I do that I also cross my fingers so I don't get interrupted or sealed while doing the cast.

Using 79 skill after pot or later, I guess that's a matter of preference in the end. I prefer to pot 1st, since it's faster.

As to why I'm so much time in fox form...Let me inform that there is a class called assassin. These guys can stealth, yes you can't see them at all, it's an incredible ability. Some of the folks who play this class have the unpleasant habit of coming out of stealth in 2 sparks with wind shield (a skill that increase their attack rate). That kind of attack is quite fast and furious. If at the moment you get attacked you are distracted you can get downed really fast.

Other assassins use triple spark and then teleport to you, killing you even faster if you are not paying attention. So, to counter these kind of tactics, I increase my physical defense... and to do that I go in fox form =)

Now this is the way Susamanji plays:
    Get Heavy Nirvana gear from account stash (although lately is always on veno). At the start of the battle: immune pot or skill. After that, debuff someone; then domain; then immune pot; then run to my country (Mexico); then comes back after pots are usable again... repeat cycle.

Additional note: You don't need to hit Susamaji to start this immune cycle, he simply does it as soon as his guild is in position to attack.

Oh I almost forgot, in the middle of each step I stated before he will do a couple of lucky scarabs so someone else can catch the target, because Susamanji, being a HA veno, can't kill anything (well, maybe someone with HH90 or inferior, yes).

Either way, Since it seems you are more pro than me Susa, I hope you make a vid soon. I'm pretty sure it would be more fun than mine. I really hope you would do it cause I want to see how you make that chain of immunes for debuffing someone, such pro stuff.

Since I have got so many "funny" and positive responses, I'll make haste to produce the 2nd video, from which I already have the material.
    b:thanks
    edited May 2012
    Options
    In all the length of the video, only at the beginning I had to tank something. I don't like to use 79 skill first because it's unreliable and slow.

Unreliable because you can get sealed in the middle of the spell, or interrupted. On the other hand, the pot always works (as long as u don't lag ^^). Slow because as you know, the spell takes like 3 seconds to cast, and sometimes you don't even have 3 seconds to spare.

I also don't like to use it much because If I immune, the enemy goes that way
    >

The only times when I use 79 skill is after I have used my pot, and if a sin has paralyzed me and I don't have any way to remove it. Ofc, when I do that I also cross my fingers so I don't get interrupted or sealed while doing the cast.

Using 79 skill after pot or later, I guess that's a matter of preference in the end. I prefer to pot 1st, since it's faster.

As to why I'm so much time in fox form...Let me inform that there is a class called assassin. These guys can stealth, yes you can't see them at all, it's an incredible ability. Some of the folks who play this class have the unpleasant habit of coming out of stealth in 2 sparks with wind shield (a skill that increase their attack rate). That kind of attack is quite fast and furious. If at the moment you get attacked you are distracted you can get downed really fast.

Other assassins use triple spark and then teleport to you, killing you even faster if you are not paying attention. So, to counter these kind of tactics, I increase my physical defense... and to do that I go in fox form =)

Now this is the way Susamanji plays:
    Get Heavy Nirvana gear from account stash (although lately is always on veno). At the start of the battle: immune pot or skill. After that, debuff someone; then domain; then immune pot; then run to my country (Mexico); then comes back after pots are usable again... repeat cycle.

Additional note: You don't need to hit Susamaji to start this immune cycle, he simply does it as soon as his guild is in position to attack.

Oh I almost forgot, in the middle of each step I stated before he will do a couple of lucky scarabs so someone else can catch the target, because Susamanji, being a HA veno, can't kill anything (well, maybe someone with HH90 or inferior, yes).

Either way, Since it seems you are more pro than me Susa, I hope you make a vid soon. I'm pretty sure it would be more fun than mine. I really hope you would do it cause I want to see how you make that chain of immunes for debuffing someone, such pro stuff.

Since I have got so many "funny" and positive responses, I'll make haste to produce the 2nd video, from which I already have the material.
    b:thanks

I as able to kill a lot of people as a HA veno... Stats are just stats to me. You just need an incredibly powerful weapon to make up for those stats.

Also, I see your reasons and they are valid =)

Everyone just plays differently, just like everyone thinks differently. I didn't like the fb79 skill back then but it's something i forced myself to use because it's very handy.

P.S. Hi Susie and Calvin, how have you both been?
  • Velishia - Lost City
    Velishia - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I as able to kill a lot of people as a HA veno... Stats are just stats to me. You just need an incredibly powerful weapon to make up for those stats.

Also, I see your reasons and they are valid =)

Everyone just plays differently, just like everyone thinks differently. I didn't like the fb79 skill back then but it's something i forced myself to use because it's very handy.

P.S. Hi Susie and Calvin, how have you both been?

That was in 2008, when most of the damage came from our pets. Many months after you dropped your Love Up and Down tome something called nirvana came out.

It made people much more stronger, so strong that phoenix bleed became a joke, and the phoenix became a one shot.

So, that's why HA sucks. Unless you spend thousands of dollars like Susamanji did, HA sucks because it has low defenses and gives you no space to increase magic attack.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That was in 2008, when most of the damage came from our pets. Many months after you dropped your Love Up and Down tome something called nirvana came out.

It made people much more stronger, so strong that phoenix bleed became a joke, and the phoenix became a one shot.

So, that's why HA sucks. Unless you spend thousands of dollars like Susamanji did, HA sucks because it has low defenses and gives you no space to increase magic attack.

Actually, I didn't drop my tome and left the game until after Nirvana came out. I had 3 pieces of nirvana... Nixes can be utilized with demon armor break which makes the opponent bleed from 900-3000 per tick if u pull it off with ur demon iron scarab and your other fb79 skill... I killed a lot of high geared full +10 nirvana people with no problem and their hp was from 10-20k.

Also, I see you're a veno... If you have other buffs besides HP buff on your nix then you should know that the nixes do not get 1 shotted... The only two classes that can actually kill the nixes are the BM and sins bc of 5.0 APS. My nix had phys/mag buffs with bleed and I can tell you I've fought 6 mages with +10 weapons that were either R8, CV, or Nirvana once and my nix did not die once... I'm assuming no R9 damage is equivalent to 6 mages attacking me and a nix at the same time.

Also, being HA isn't at all a handicap but a positive for higher HP and tanking without having to be in fox form like Azura was in most of his video. If your damage isn't good buy a better weapon, learn your amp skills as a veno there's demon parasetic nova, fb79 debuffs, amps, purges, and demon iron scarab. If you're still not happy then get used to using triple sparks like Shinzoko did.

*edit* I left out genie amps and boosts as well.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Also, I see you're a veno... If you have other buffs besides HP buff on your nix then you should know that the nixes do not get 1 shotted... The only two classes that can actually kill the nixes are the BM and sins bc of 5.0 APS. My nix had phys/mag buffs with bleed and I can tell you I've fought 6 mages with +10 weapons that were either R8, CV, or Nirvana once and my nix did not die once... I'm assuming no R9 damage is equivalent to 6 mages attacking me and a nix at the same time.

...you're adorable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ...you're adorable.
    Give Arya a break she did quit forever ago :x

@Arya
    Been really good, how about yourself? R9 Damage is beyond what you could imagine since you never played with it. It's more obscene than Ehee in TW with his +12 r8.

@Azura mmm I usually only immune when you come at me cuz you like to purge me first, and I usually only immune when my charm is ticked and past half. I wasn't really dissing your playing style I even threw in that you are usually outnumbered so you have to run alot and have buffs to survive. I don't care if I can't kill anyone cuz not many people can kill me I think that's fair. I like to play support more anyway.. you know like the class is made to be played.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Give Arya a break she did quit forever ago :x

@Arya
    Been really good, how about yourself? R9 Damage is beyond what you could imagine since you never played with it. It's more obscene than Ehee in TW with his +12 r8.

@Azura mmm I usually only immune when you come at me cuz you like to purge me first, and I usually only immune when my charm is ticked and past half. I wasn't really dissing your playing style I even threw in that you are usually outnumbered so you have to run alot and have buffs to survive. I don't care if I can't kill anyone cuz not many people can kill me I think that's fair. I like to play support more anyway.. you know like the class is made to be played.

I know I told you I'm ignorant LOL! You can totally tell now =(

Well if everyone's running around with R9 +12 gears now, shouldn't that balance out the game somewhat? I'm so clueless now lol

I'm fine too. I've just been working and going to school. I'm taking a vacation sometime early next years since I've been working and studying so hard? Are you still living in the middle of no where in O?
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Actually, I didn't drop my tome and left the game until after Nirvana came out. I had 3 pieces of nirvana... Nixes can be utilized with demon armor break which makes the opponent bleed from 900-3000 per tick if u pull it off with ur demon iron scarab and your other fb79 skill... I killed a lot of high geared full +10 nirvana people with no problem and their hp was from 10-20k.

Also, being HA isn't at all a handicap but a positive for higher HP and tanking without having to be in fox form like Azura was in most of his video. If your damage isn't good buy a better weapon, learn your amp skills as a veno there's demon parasetic nova, fb79 debuffs, amps, purges, and demon iron scarab. If you're still not happy then get used to using triple sparks like Shinzoko did.

hey arya, how are ya?

the game changed when R8 and R9 became widely obtainable for everyone late 2010. R8 and R9 don't give u any other choice than AA anyways and are the way to go.
    HA veno started being a joke already when u stopped playing. as HA veno you can barely kill anything nowadays as people have decent defense and def lvl and your damage is just too low, even with amp and nova dragon. only mind break would help and you know how random it is.

also having herc's def buffs on nix doesn't do much anymore. nix is a 1shot to R8/R9 as long as it's not lvl 105. also try to remember, 4 non-crit hits with cv+10 killed your fully buffed nix easily back then in case you didn't heal it, but at least it gave you enough time to get bleed off. stun is way more useful now than bleed btw (in case you can get it off before nix dies).

whatever, y do i even bother u with it, doesn't matter anyways. XD i'm still surprised that u r still checking pwi forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hey arya, how are ya?

the game changed when R8 and R9 became widely obtainable for everyone late 2010. R8 and R9 don't give u any other choice than AA anyways and are the way to go.
    HA veno started being a joke already when u stopped playing. as HA veno you can barely kill anything nowadays as people have decent defense and def lvl and your damage is just too low, even with amp and nova dragon. only mind break would help and you know how random it is.

also having herc's def buffs on nix doesn't do much anymore. nix is a 1shot to R8/R9 as long as it's not lvl 105. also try to remember, 4 non-crit hits with cv+10 killed your fully buffed nix easily back then in case you didn't heal it, but at least it gave you enough time to get bleed off. stun is way more useful now than bleed btw (in case you can get it off before nix dies).

whatever, y do i even bother u with it, doesn't matter anyways. XD i'm still surprised that u r still checking pwi forums.

XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SPLIFFFFFFF LOLOLOLOLOLOL :3

You know I don't speak german ;)

Hi Arya!
    edited May 2012
    Options

Hi Arya!

Aww, hi you two! Long time no see!

Well, I haven't been checking the site until recently because school's most over in 2 weeks and that's when my summer vacation starts. Are you guys still playing or did you guys quit as well??

So... Venos are useless now besides a support class to purge and amp people? Wtf...
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aww, hi you two! Long time no see!

Well, I haven't been checking the site until recently because school's most over in 2 weeks and that's when my summer vacation starts. Are you guys still playing or did you guys quit as well??

So... Venos are useless now besides a support class to purge and amp people? Wtf...

Hey =) Yeah, I quit like 5, almost 6 months ago. Lately I'm ingame a lot again though, but either I'm just chatting a bit or am on Skype or am afk. XD Not doing anything ingame, so I don't consider that as being back to the game. Just enjoying the company of the people that I met during my time in PWI, although most of them quit by now or are barely online.

And well, Venos are still pretty good supporters in group PvP of course, but you can also still kill people on your own. No worries.

Summer vacation? Where are you going?

Hi Arya!

Belkas XD whazz up bro? how have you been?

You know my english is still terribad. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Arya - Haven't been playing any games lately. Been busy irl.

@mein freund - Been doing well and you? Come on Spliff, your engrish is great!
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nice video!

I should be in it next time.
  • Velishia - Lost City
    Velishia - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

-face desk- You know, you are so outdated, half of what you are saying is invalid and the other half is fking obvious... You really need to know the power of rank9...