zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Dungeons & Tactics
Post edited by zandhond on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only "all class" pets that need food are mounts, and when mounts get fed, their loyalty goes up. When their loyalty goes up, they gain exp faster when you ride them. When they gain exp, they run faster. And obviously faster is better, right?

No, your mount won't die from being super hungry, but they do have a higher chance of knocking you off when you get hit by mobs, and they'll never really gain exp or levels, and they'll never get faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thanks for this wonder answer you really helped me out with this 1
    b:victory
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    A hungry pet loses loyalty, and with high loyalty you have a lower chance to be knocked of when you get hit (100% chance at 0 loyalty, 10% chance at 500 and up)

A tome stops your pet from getting hungry, and thus you wouldn't have to feed it anymore
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If you fill the loyalty all the way up you wont have to feed it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • ElvenPiper - Heavens Tear
    ElvenPiper - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i have a Cerberus Pup is there any benefit to feeding it or is it a pet that just follows me around
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You don't need to feed all class pets
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris