What was Karma thinking?

Ararat - Heavens Tear
Ararat - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Etherblade (West)
So new thread. Karma decided to no show a 1v1 attack from GD for two weeks in a row? What was Karma thinking? All it did was make a lot of Karma heavy weights upset and end up going to other guilds (RoC, Pinoy, etc). So, what was the grand vision, cuz obviously I'm not seeing it.
Post edited by Ararat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GD sad they get no TW? b:laugh All that pimped out gear can do base trials better though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whiy3
    whiy3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    From what i have heard Karma just wanna/want to make GD tired of bidding on them and that they gona "train" up in tw before they will attack GD...
  • whiy3
    whiy3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think karma and RoC is in a alliance aswell but what do i know...
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you don't see much considering you dropped a few thousand dollars on the wrong type of gear for your class

tl;dr you're a dumbass
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So new thread. Karma decided to no show a 1v1 attack from GD for two weeks in a row? What was Karma thinking? All it did was make a lot of Karma heavy weights upset and end up going to other guilds (RoC, Pinoy, etc). So, what was the grand vision, cuz obviously I'm not seeing it.

Was that the friday TW? I am pretty sure I saw half of karma sneaking beer in to avengers.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lots of Karma heavy weights going to RoC due to no showing GD? Shows how clueless you are rofl.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    RoC are currently at an all time high of... 5 karma alts!!!!!!!112134

We only let in friends, we dont care what their 'main' guild is. Weve got Rad alts, Digimon alts, GoldDigr alts, dominus alts, random Steopie fans etc.

In all seriousness, the 6 month map reset favours the smaller guilds and short term random fun TWs. Bigger guilds build to defend ganks and be better than the next competitor, now theres no need, the smaller guilds have enough time to fight among themselves and when the land finally comes down the 'the big ones'... the map is reset again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    RoC are currently at an all time high of... 5 karma alts!!!!!!!112134

We only let in friends, we dont care what their 'main' guild is. Weve got Rad alts, Digimon alts, GoldDigr alts, dominus alts, random Steopie fans etc.

In all seriousness, the 6 month map reset favours the smaller guilds and short term random fun TWs. Bigger guilds build to defend ganks and be better than the next competitor, now theres no need, the smaller guilds have enough time to fight among themselves and when the land finally comes down the 'the big ones'... the map is reset again.

Exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My question is, why does GD care so much about what Karma is up to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    We are basically at the midway point of this TW "season", reset should be on August 14th. Glad GD isn't hellbent for good, long TWs huh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012

^ exactly. at least more people are now able to have fun with tw.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012

the only good part of this thread.

88 looks like his female body double
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Why was he able to do that btw? Didn't see any words that showed why he was, was too busy looking at the ****.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    So he could shake hands with some important dude and xfer all his boob gropes to him or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    And 1000 girls let him do that? I can barely get past 6 wtf is this.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My question is, why does GD care so much about what Karma is up to?

ppl still care about this game at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Karma thinks ??b:laugh
    I don't think so...b:surrender
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    MsE = nr 278 !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And 1000 girls let him do that? I can barely get past 6 wtf is this.

russian girls are easier? i dunno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GD sad they get no TW? b:laugh All that pimped out gear can do base trials better though. b:cute

still rolled BOTH your full R9 chars, so what's your point?

anyway, to answer aesthor's question: boredom and amusement on the sidelines while watching their members PM me raging about no-showing TW over and over.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    anyway, to answer aesthor's question: boredom and amusement on the sidelines while watching their members PM me raging about no-showing TW over and over.

if they showed up, they'd lose in 5mins. trololl.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    still rolled BOTH your full R9 chars, so what's your point?

You say that like he plays both his r9s against you somewhere. I actually haven't seen him play both his toons at once in PK. As for TW, well, obviously toons are gonna die; don't see the big deal in two toons in particular dying in TW, or why that's relevant to anything. I mean, Rad spawn killed my buffers a few times in Rad TW. That kinda made me sadface. Not exactly because my buffers died, but because Rad is so bad at spawn killing. It's like their get overly excited as soon as the enemy spawn point is in sight and they rush for our spawn even though we're not even dead, so the only thing they kill up there is like 2 buffers (not even all the buffers LOL). Meanwhile we're murdering their back lines as they are jizzing in their pants at the sight of our spawn.

You can kinda see this happening in Alpha's TW vid. She's clearly owning their clerics while the worst r9 BM ever spawn kills our buffers instead of protecting their clerics or doing other useful things that r9 BMs can do.

Anyways, back on topic: At least both Ehmi's r9 toons are being used in TW :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im having fun tw's :)
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think GD's answers are way funnier than the truth of the matter.

Really, we keep getting the time zones screwed up. By the time we all log on (we only log on for TW, btw), were totally late, and GD is done QQing in WC about it already. It's a huge disappointment for us that we can't get that time zone thingy right. We've lost so many members over it.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Really, we keep getting the time zones screwed up. By the time we all log on (we only log on for TW, btw), were totally late, and GD is done QQing in WC about it already. It's a huge disappointment for us that we can't get that time zone thingy right. We've lost so many members over it.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Really, we keep getting the time zones screwed up. .

LOL

"pro" players know how to check server timeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited May 2012

LOL wow time zone excuse?serious?...change to other server then, there is plenty of them :)
    Anyway, everytime you guys go out to pk (one, two, or ten) sounds like ends fast...Who says 'we dont waste our charms with GD?' (while all sad in the wall) ??hmm..i could make a list...

Please more excuses, keep showing us how good you guys are ..or not ...lol...b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    im having fun tw's :)

On your alt, cause i dont see you having much fun in Karma TW agains xWarx (specially cause they no show) LOL ...b:chuckle
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    aww damn idk how to check sever time QQ.... cant wait for RoC fight this weekend will be fun...:)
This discussion has been closed.