how barb will take back agro back from 5aps

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To the OP: One of my friends is a +12 full R9 with Drakeflames in his weapon and 2 x 50% accuracy rings. When he was a full strength build (3 vit, 60 dex with gear, rest in strength) he tried to hold aggro off my bm. I gave him a about a 20 second head start to spam FR and devour and build aggro, then I went in and trip sparked and got aggro after about 8 seconds. He's a pro barb, not just gearwise, he knows his class and he knows how to maintain aggro.

The problem really is aggro from skills pales in comparison to aggro from damage. Damage is the best way to keep aggro. Can you think of a way a barb might get alot of damage... Oh! Its been told to you a thousand times? You give barbs a bad name because you keep playing the same broken way knowing it doesn't work. Full R9 and a thousand troll posts and you still don't understand how the game works.

Its been talked about in the sin forums, but I'm not sure if its reached here yet. The knew slaying levels multiply overall damage, and so do attack levels. So in effect they multiply each other. Lets say you get Hellfire Hatchets: Sky and combine it with full DoT and R9. That has the potential to be around r9 damage because the 60 slaying levels will really be about a 52% boost, then multiplied by the 80ish attack levels of the rest of the build thats a 1.80 x 1.52=274% damage boost. Better than R9. Of course, there are huge problem with this build, Like slaying levels are PvE only, DoTs in armor isn't great for barbs, loss of GoF. The pwcalc of this build is Here but there are no Morai axes yet, so I put in the right dmg for +10 but didn't put slaying levels or any more adds. Really, I should make a thread challenging people to do their highest dd axe only with realistic gear (No R8 x x -int...) since this thread has been a jaded crapshoot since post 1.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And yet after you've spent all that money and time, you still talk like a 12 year old on a stolen Blackberry.

It's functionally impossible to judge your gear, or skill, or arguments because your posts are so much gibberish no one wants to even try to wade thru them to find anything useful.

You're a waste of time.

\I eagerly await another all lower-case double-spaced rambling screed that no one can decipher and few will even attempt.
    \\you're a fine example of what populates our servers now

OMG I think I split my stitches reading this...! b:chuckle So very true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Quit trying to make your barb THE TANK. Anyone with enough DD to take aggro over us should also be able to tank. In addition; we have skills that assist in their tanking like: Devour with -pdef and -atk level, Frighten reducing patk, Roar to reduce Matk, and Alacrity of the Beast to cancel Channeling.

Our buffs are not just for us: We can increase the HP and patk of our whole party turning any dd into a better tank than they'd be w/o us.

People want to make this game like some other game. Barbs are extremely useful w/o being tanks. Sorry, but to be a good barb in this game doesn't mean simply holding down the Flesh Ream button when you reach a boss.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    Quit trying to make your barb THE TANK. Anyone with enough DD to take aggro over us should also be able to tank. In addition; we have skills that assist in their tanking like: Devour with -pdef and -atk level, Frighten reducing patk, Roar to reduce Matk, and Alacrity of the Beast to cancel Channeling.

Our buffs are not just for us: We can increase the HP and patk of our whole party turning any dd into a better tank than they'd be w/o us.

People want to make this game like some other game. Barbs are extremely useful w/o being tanks. Sorry, but to be a good barb in this game doesn't mean simply holding down the Flesh Ream button when you reach a boss.

That's how this game WAS 2 years ago...... barbs were THE TANK. That wasn't some other game as you keep saying, but this game has completely 180'd since then. He wants this game to revert back to 2 years ago but.... the gear progression and pack sales will never allow that again. The sad part is the marketing team went way way out in front of the Chinese devs and the Chinese are not going to speed up and ruin their game to keep ours proper. I've said it a billion times and I'll say it again, Chinese devs didn't ruin this game, the PWE marketing team did. The Chinese version is balanced just fine and everyone is a million times happier over there.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    May I need to say but Barbs can have amazing damage with claw, you just lack the knowledge on this subject. If a barb can hold aggro from a r8 5 aps sin, or even a 5 aps bm who sucks a dps....... hmmm lets see here oh right the barb who fails to see the lack of tanking materials that the game has lost. Please enjoy as i go solo frost oh and hh and wait hold aggro from sins or bms your choice.

ooh and i one shoot you go fail somewhere else ur axe pretty much fail i bet

i dont need to listen to some silly axe damage barb who need claws to be a barb again
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh* and I* one Shot* you go fail somewhere else Your* axe pretty much fail I* bet

I* dont need to listen to some silly axe damage barb who need claws to be a barb again

LMAO yet you still lack to see that I have 16k in human with claws and 20k in tiger with axes so I dont see where you are able to one shot me. I haven't lost my hp nor will I, no instead I made up in what I lacked. I still use my axes for a lot of things just I went claw because I knew I could do it and I had the gears and money for it so I went with it. Oh and best yet with being claw in PvP if I get the chance to pull them out well that makes me a whole new danger.

Good bye to you and your invalid arguments, if you cant stand not having aggro reroll or better yet uninstall cause if you cant read the comments above and more to come that its broken and barbs will never be the same "Tanks" we once were. Thank you for reading this and enjoy QQing some more.

P.S I am currently working on farming my Wheel of Warfog then when I can I will be farming my Rank 9 axe. Have a great day and learn to spell so people can understand you b:pleasedb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • thumbs
    edited May 2012
    That's how this game WAS 2 years ago...... barbs were THE TANK.

No; and people think that power-leveling is the problem. Wiz's were tanking the bosses better in Valley of Disaster, Herc's were tanking [?] bosses, BMs were also given aggro skills and generally held better aggro on multiple mobs. My wiz also had to tank mobs for a low mdef barb in Hallucinatory and was often tanking 3 of the 4 bosses there. My venomancer was pwning the aggro from barbs more than 2 years ago. Restraint on DD for squishies has been a dynamic of the game from the start. It's more a matter of those squishies being able to survive now.
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad after reading a wall of text after text, all I can say is another suggestion.

for1: a real tank doesn't matter anymore, be proud that you the barb made it to a lvl where you don't have to take too much hits, meaning you will have a sleek repair bill from most runs b:victory.

for2: it doesn't matter who has aggro, whether that you rather watch DD's do your job and see them drop like flies b:surprised there is no way in **** your gonna keep aggro from a triple demon spark and they crit.

for3: even though you are forced to devour, you don't have to, there are plenty attacks barbs got besides the aggro skills, if its a boss and the boss has been debuffed, give it a good arma spanking rofl .

for4: its a game and a role playing game, if your a barb and are questing or in a dungeon, give some RPG thought and imagination of where your barb character's next move shall go to. Trust me, you'll have more fun if you put a little role playing to yourself and your toon, try not to do too much role play in chat, or else peeps will think your weird, unless your in a squad that loves to role play. lmao

for5: retire b:sad .

What I'm saying here is if you put some role play and drop the serious barb ego(such as you trying to hold aggro), you might have more fun. This method I'm thinking of can also go to any other class.
    One more thing... Are you still playing? If you are then you win. b:victory

PS: my avatar's lvl is glitched
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »

The word "tank" in this usage means "to take damage, and hold attention". In the same gears, barbs can *absorb damage* better than any other class. The reason they aren't the chosen "tank" anymore is because they are unable to do the "hold attention" part of the deal *anymore*.

Barbs were designed to be able to hold aggro with aggro skills. New races and bigger damage gears prove that , as said above, Big DD > Barb aggro. Barbs aren't designed for big damage - they are designed for withstanding damage.

Fix barbs aggro skills, and you fix the class. Just because you can grab aggro doesn't mean you can *handle* aggro. BP is the *only* reason 'sins can tank anything.

Just because all you think barbs do is stand on the FR button doesn't make it true - not everything in your head is real, Son.

\go right ahead, keep pontificating since your 6 months in the game means you've got it down
    \\us Old Skool barbs will be here to hold your hand when you need us
    \\\well, some will. I'm gonna let you grab aggro and SPLAT yourself
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • thumbs
    edited May 2012
    The word "tank" in this usage means "to take damage, and hold attention". In the same gears, barbs can *absorb damage* better than any other class. The reason they aren't the chosen "tank" anymore is because they are unable to do the "hold attention" part of the deal *anymore*.

They never could. DD's held back on the DD'ing so they'd survive.
    \go right ahead, keep pontificating since your 6 months in the game means you've got it down

I have the purple fox anniversary mount fwiw.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    May I need to say but Barbs can have amazing damage with claw, you just lack the knowledge on this subject. If a barb can hold aggro from a r8 5 aps sin, or even a 5 aps bm who sucks a dps....... hmmm lets see here oh right the barb who fails to see the lack of tanking materials that the game has lost. Please enjoy as i go solo frost oh and hh and wait hold aggro from sins or bms your choice.

R8 5aps sin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have a few thoughts on this.

1) My barb at 97 can sort of hold aggro on APS BM's and sometimes APS Sins, assuming they aren't full +10 or higher on weapon. Sort of because... It's not guaranteed, and the higher the weapon refines on the BM/Sin/APS barb, the harder it is to hold aggro.
    2) Flesh Ream + Zerk = more aggro than just Flesh Ream.

My Barb is an APS Axes build, though I'm bored so I statted for my GV's. I was pure str before, I'm Str + Dex right now. I have the TT90G zerk axe.

A pure Str barb needs to run Vit Shards for good HP. Pure Str build benefits Demon more than Sage Barbs. Basically, if you have Aggro, you want to survive it, if you have 5k HP buffed in tiger form, you aren't gonna do that, and being Str, you get your HP from your gear and armor refines.

Nothing can hold aggro against a +12 GoF Sin. The attack levels, raw base damage, and sheer DPS overwhelms the Aggro that spamming FR and Devour can produce, even if you're getting zerks constantly.

I've had barbs take aggro from my Sage 4.0 +10 Sin. If I permaspark, I can get it back most of the time, or it will ping pong.

It comes down to the game being broken for barbs. Go R9 and Nirvana for high damage output, or TT99 and Nirvana for good APS on axes for similar DPS, but you sacrifice survivability.

Either way, everyone is dependent on Blood Paint to stay alive, and a 'tank build' barb even more dependent on a Cleric or Mystic, since BP after a point cannot cover the cost of Zerk, if you do Vit shards.

If you want to be useful endgame, pull a cata. Or get massive HP and become an Arma ****. I'd rather take my 4.0 Sage Sin or 5.0 Sage Archer, or even my 5.0 Demon BM, to Nirvana, instead of my Barb. 5.0 or not, I just dun wanna take barb into Nirvana >_>
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    R8 5aps sin?

You do know most sins have r8 chest right?

5 aps sin build gear wise: R8 Chest, Nv Legs, Ashuras wrists and boots, and Barrier Thorn, Lunar Glade Cape...... And if they have it tome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    The word "tank" in this usage means "to take damage, and hold attention". In the same gears, barbs can *absorb damage* better than any other class. The reason they aren't the chosen "tank" anymore is because they are unable to do the "hold attention" part of the deal *anymore*...

Just because all you think barbs do is stand on the FR button doesn't make it true - not everything in your head is real, Son.

+1 to this. This is what I try to explain to sage and vit barbs and even R9 barbs. Defenses and hp growth and everything is great, but pointless if you are just using it to pull FCCs, Deltas, or to look shiny while the sin/bm tanks. Get some dd and you'll stand more of a chance. Maybe not enough to hold from a +10 sin, but maybe a +6 sin. Get a bit more dd and you might be able to hold it from a +8 sin...
    You do know most sins have r8 chest right?

5 aps sin build gear wise: R8 Chest, Nv Legs, Ashuras wrists and boots, and Barrier Thorn, Lunar Glade Cape...... And if they have it tome.

Yah, but "R8 sin" typically refers to a sin using R8 daggers, not G13. And since R8 daggers have no interval they're usually capped at 4.0 unless they have R8 recast plate and boots with -int on one of them, which I don't think anyone have on any server yet. Either way R8 sin = G13 sin with 5 aps so its kind of a moot point.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    +1 to this. This is what I try to explain to sage and vit barbs and even R9 barbs. Defenses and hp growth and everything is great, but pointless if you are just using it to pull FCCs, Deltas, or to look shiny while the sin/bm tanks. Get some dd and you'll stand more of a chance. Maybe not enough to hold from a +10 sin, but maybe a +6 sin. Get a bit more dd and you might be able to hold it from a +8 sin...

Yah, but "R8 sin" typically refers to a sin using R8 daggers, not G13. And since R8 daggers have no interval they're usually capped at 4.0 unless they have R8 recast plate and boots with -int on one of them, which I don't think anyone have on any server yet. Either way R8 sin = G13 sin with 5 aps so its kind of a moot point.
    ^This.....N0w if y0u just said 5aps sin I w0uld think '0k m0st likely g13 barrier th0rn blah blah'. But y0u get the p0int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012

Well I have to say I have seen a couple sins and bms with r8 recast plate with int on them, no boots yet but yes some people on the Lost City server have em...... so yet there still is such thing as a r8 sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well I have to say I have seen a couple sins and bms with r8 recast plate with int on them, no boots yet but yes some people on the Lost City server have em...... so yet there still is such thing as a r8 sin.

There hasn't been enough Damascene Ore to recast mine. And at 18mil a pop, my R8 Recast chest on my BM is gonna just sit and rot in my inventory. D: Only need -0.05int to get 5.0 with any fist in game, or 5.0 base with Deicide.
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012

With sins its different. They already have -.1 int on their plate and their TT99 LA boots give them -.05 with set bonus so if they only get -0.05 on their plate they actually lose aps, and if they only get -.05 on their boots they remain equal. The ideal way to go is -.1 on either plate or boots (plate has higher odds), -.05 on the other piece, and then replace their Nirvana pants that give -.05 with a 3rd R8 recast piece for the -.1int 3 piece bonus and THEN they are 5.0, lol.

The odds of this are still like 1:286 and its better odds than trying for double -int on the boots. On my server each recast is about 60m so... 17 bil? That's why no sin has the 5 aps R8 recast setup yet.

For BMs its easier. Without interval on their fists they just need -.05 on their plate, which is a 1:19 chance= About 1.2bil total by the odds (100m for plate plus 18 more attempts at 60 mil each). And of course, plenty of Fist already have -int many which are on par with R8, especially since R8 is nothing special for a BM.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    R8 isn't anything special? Starting weapon damage on R8 is almost the same as a +10 Deicide. 5.0 vs 5.0, R8 at +10 would outdamage G15 nirvana. R8 recast would out damage it even more.

Then add in the stat requirements for R8, which means you can dump more dex into str, and your damage goes up even more.

I'd take R8 fists at +10 over nirvana fists at +10. I've got R8 fists to recast, I'm already working on my chest. I've run short on funds, and I can't find damascene ore to save my life as it is.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    R8 isn't anything special? Starting weapon damage on R8 is almost the same as a +10 Deicide. 5.0 vs 5.0, R8 at +10 would outdamage G15 nirvana. R8 recast would out damage it even more.

Then add in the stat requirements for R8, which means you can dump more dex into str, and your damage goes up even more.

I'd take R8 fists at +10 over nirvana fists at +10. I've got R8 fists to recast, I'm already working on my chest. I've run short on funds, and I can't find damascene ore to save my life as it is.

Closer to +8 Deicides for only 200k rep and about 200m more (assuming you don't need to reroll them). They have a high base damage, and unlike every other piece of rank gear (even r9) they refine at a normal rate where typically rank gear refines at a lower rate.

Their damage is largely based on how many other attack levels your character has since they have a diminishing return. My endgame gear is "low" on attack levels at 44. Lets say I get a healthy 22 more attack levels from R8 fists thats a 15% increase, which is similar to the increase from a Revenge proc on Claws or lower than a Berserk Proc on fists, they would all be in the same ball park of dmg. Fist Berserk proc would actually be the highest DD, Revenge Claws and R8 would be about the same but Berserk has a curse affect that hurts, Revenge has a positive healing effect, and R8 has no affect.

As the refine increases, so do the Berserk and Revenge effects. Plus, G15s have a realistic chance at -int on the claws themselves, opening up other option for gear like R9, adding defense and more attack levels. Or the chance to just be a higher aps when unsparked.

If a player is using a DoT build the R8 makes even less of a difference. If a player has around 70 attack levels before R8r fists than they make less than a 13% difference.

As for restatting down, that is a benefit when unsparked. When sparked it won't matter because strength plays a very tiny roll in sparked damage which is made up mostly of weapon damage, where 2% crit would make a decent increase. About the same either way.

Not to mention, this is the barb forums. Recast fists aren't an option for barbs. And they're not shareable if you have a barb and a bm. So yes, R8r fists are nice. I'd just prefer claws that do more damage, heal me also, open up my gear options, and cost less to reroll.

Also, with rumors of T3 Nirvana coming it sounds like R9 recast and G15 second tier Nirvana are getting another level but I think R8 recast stops there.
  • mystyluv
    mystyluv Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    what i dont get is why you guys act like its nothing unless you really converted to aps urself.

beside if str build can do more dd then claw barb shouldent be play str barb to keep to our axes instead of imitate bm.

You still a real tank, and can tank very well indeed. Just use your skills differently.

Really i think your missing the point.. this toon is one of my young ones but i got back to 2008 so im not a noob noob.

Stop thinking Fist only, and stop thinking Axe only. You can build a damn good tank claw barb.

1.) its the +vit that makes a barb tougher. You will add this with stones later.
    2.) you have more than claws. In fact a claw barb should be getting 60 to 65% crit rate using poleaxe/ axe then swtiching to claws for DD at 60% crit. Its very nice.
    3.) You will be in tiger and you only switch up on bosses or things you want to get DD fast. Normal mobs, tiger them unless you wanna kill them supper fast. Bestial Onslaught + claws and farming X of any mob is super fast.
    4.) You still can grab aggro if you want it. Flesh ream, devours, stand up, spark and go.
    5.) The news skills are really gonna make barbs agrro *****. You command aggro so thats taken care of there.

In another month no one will be saying barbs can't take aggro. Cause they can take it, its just hard to keep it over time if you can't keep up with the DD.

But in truth ALL toons that wanna aggro ***** have to stand on their own.

Not gonna go into full detail, but tank just as much and more with my claw barb than i did with my standard barb. I had to learn to use my defense skills better and it improved my cata pulling defense when i employed what i learned playing my claw barb to my standard barb pulling the cata.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It kinda pisses me off when Barbs struggle for aggro in vain.

Why can't they Devour, Frighten, Alacrity, Armageddon, etc?

People always gonna QQ about something... -Remember QQ about repair bills? Barbs are still wanted for everything in this game; do we really need to QQ?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • NirvShopz - Harshlands
    NirvShopz - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its cuz QQ is the thing that will never get old :D. and moreover once pass 89 barbs need to switch from spamming flash to spamming devour...and now to be real at this stage of game u do realize u QQ about not tanking on bosses that are dead in 2-3 sparks right? so basically u complain about not holding agro for 30-45 seconds b:laugh

is that so hard to get? barbs are meant for support and not dd when its about single targets....why on earth would u kill a barb char by claws....when u can make a sin and get over it.

and if u say claw barbs can tank better....then you have the mind of a sin...spark and normal hit b:chuckle so u definetly made the wrong char...since u gave up playing a barb as was meant...and u go for a hybrid that doesnt dd (compared with sins/bms) doesnt tank (compared with healthy barbs), wont be accepted in any cata squad, wont pvp anything, and last but not least their screwed more than normal barbs are.
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    its cuz QQ is the thing that will never get old :D. and moreover once pass 89 barbs need to switch from spamming flash to spamming devour...and now to be real at this stage of game u do realize u QQ about not tanking on bosses that are dead in 2-3 sparks right? so basically u complain about not holding agro for 30-45 seconds b:laugh

is that so hard to get? barbs are meant for support and not dd when its about single targets....why on earth would u kill a barb char by claws....when u can make a sin and get over it.

and if u say claw barbs can tank better....then you have the mind of a sin...spark and normal hit b:chuckle so u definetly made the wrong char...since u gave up playing a barb as was meant...and u go for a hybrid that doesnt dd (compared with sins/bms) doesnt tank (compared with healthy barbs), wont be accepted in any cata squad, wont pvp anything, and last but not least their screwed more than normal barbs are.

My friend you are completely wrong about claw barbs. You say a claw barb cant hold aggro from bms/sins, well then you are mistaken cause in some cases My claw barb can. I can tank much better then a regular barb seeing as all I need is Bp, no cleric involved, no healers and better yet I dont need to have help to farm. And that is not true about a claw barb not being able to hold a cata, yes it is more difficult and needs some strategy but it can be done. Oh and even better claw barbs cant pk? Why do you assume just cause we went claw means we cant pk? Thats like saying a HA veno or a LA cleric cant pk. If i can stun you spark and stun you again with claws you have maybe 3 seconds to do something but good luck.

Dont believe me I have 16k human and 20k tiger heres my build

http://pwcalc.com/dc280a0f7c21032a this is with claws and blood bath on
    http://pwcalc.com/e3cc3aa44ee4c9c2 this is with axes and no blood bath

So dont go judging because someone wanted a different play style, and that the game is broken so people adapted better then yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    deigo ur build in pk is worse then mine really ur low base need crith to do any decent i hope ur crith is always 100% cos its freaking low.

i am 566 str and my puny base damage is 10k-15k base wish is low urs is patetic with ur axes.

r8 hammers +7 with two lv8 garnets

and i have 17k in human as str while ur have 16k as dex

21k vs ur 20k in tiger again ur failing

b:bye have fun in ur farming build and cough i been told no major tw faction would consider a barb with lower then 28k hp in tiger a cata barb
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    but know what i am not gona quit this game untill no one play or there is un annonce wish state game is gona close down.

soon there will be less sins with anything in between as new game are relesed so not many run will be any 5min in nv but instead maybe 15min runs.

b:bye prepering for a devesteting server while i cash shop me new nv dual hammer you guys keep trash talking about.

b:bye bb b:dirty dual hammer where is chu
  • NirvShopz - Harshlands
    NirvShopz - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ok my bad...i sayd tank....i meant keep agro better....ull not outdd a bm/sin unless he's way under your weapon dmg...u know that thing called fist/dagger mastery..and skillz that use daggers/fists. so the only thing ull hold agro is where u go solo...in that case taking u an eternity.

and in pvp guess what...its all about spike dmg...so if u kid yourself about bm going for fist/claw in pvp then gl (5 aps fishies are too squishi to even consider).
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    deigo ur build in pk is worse then mine really ur low base need crith to do any decent i hope ur crith is always 100% cos its freaking low.

i am 566 str and my puny base damage is 10k-15k base wish is low urs is patetic with ur axes.

r8 hammers +7 with two lv8 garnets

and i have 17k in human as str while ur have 16k as dex

21k vs ur 20k in tiger again ur failing

b:bye have fun in ur farming build and cough i been told no major tw faction would consider a barb with lower then 28k hp in tiger a cata barb

Let me make this super simple since you tend to fail at spelling and being a troll.

1) The Name is Deago
    2) With Beastial Onslaught i get 60% crit
    3) My build isnt even remotely done
    4) I had no idea that 1k hp difference meant i fail
    5) Ive seen you in game and you fail in there too
    6) I hope you realize that your dmg will be higher since you are str

So stop being so fail and calling someone fail when you are comparing 2 different builds. Cause heres the thing your base dmg will be higher but my evasion and crit will be higher then yours. Oh and with new Blood Rush that helps bring my dmg even higher.

Ps go back to school and learn to spell or learn to be a troll b:laugh oh and have fun uninstalling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    First off I could barely understand what you are trying to say. Second off the name is Deago. And third off with Beastial Onsluaght i have oh 60% crit and with genie skills even higher so your small pathetic str barb fails as i have seen you in game, yes you have r9 but yet just cause you have r9 doesnt mean you`re amazing. Oh and with the new Blood

pff i been in pw before you been playing pwi lil guy

and ur claw dont scare me one but

ooh and ur 60% dont mean sht when ur damage does not even what my base does
    crith and my base does more then ur crith axe damage.

pvp with claw yeah another noob barb occult ice spark apsing.

now plz next time you come with a come back make a real one little boy b:bye
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    pff i been in pw before you been playing pwi lil guy

and ur claw dont scare me one but

ooh and ur 60% dont mean sht when ur damage does not even what my base does
    crith and my base does more then ur crith axe damage.

pvp with claw yeah another noob barb occult ice spark apsing.

now plz next time you come with a come back make a real one little boy b:bye

You fail and Ive been playing since 08 and your 09 what makes you think that 09 came before. Im done talking to such a child and one that cant even read under peoples avatars, count, spell, or read. Just remember barbs wont tank again even if you Base dmg is higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
This discussion has been closed.