Who destroyed Leviathan?

2»

Comments

• Asukari - Raging Tide
    Asukari - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have to agree about the private server thingie.
    Since PWi has become rather boring to me, when you already have done a lot of FC shizzle and lvled up quite a lot of toons(I got 4 toons 90+ and 4 100+)

I started playing private server cause there is a lot more fun and different kinds of way to play there, even though you basically **** the best gear in just an hour.

I see that this private server is getting more and more populated. And that's why I rather don't care what happens on PWi anymore. It is sad to see Levi turning out like this..
    Though, what was the fun in TW anyway.. it was basically the same factions vs the same factions every weekend..

I still havent recasted my R8 Psychic on PWi yet lol..
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vicious is like a sleeping dragon. OMG @the flames when the dragon awakes.b:shocked
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vicious is like a sleeping dragon. OMG @the flames when the dragon awakes.b:shocked

qqme is like a sleeping fat guy, OMG @the farts when the fat guy awakesb:spit
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    qqme is like a sleeping fat guy, OMG @the farts when the fat guy awakesb:spit

fat ppl **** while they sleep ijs
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    meh everyone always talk about how dead Levi is and they always prove 'em wrong...at least every time i come back they r on the map
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    qqme is like a cave full of sleeping trolls, OMG @forums and World chat when the trolls awakes b:shocked

there, I fixed it for ya b:cute
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol spell still going on about vicious alts in levi.... my alt was kicked for inactivity js.... vicious isnt nor did we ever, keep levi alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I heard the Zoo is pro o_o

+1 for pro-b:cuteness :D
    edited May 2012
    qqme is like a cave full of sleeping trolls, OMG @forums and World chat when the trolls awakes

qqme is like a cave full of dead trolls.

now it makes more sense.
    there, i fixed it for ya b:cute
    edited May 2012

qqme is like a cave full of dead trolls.

now it makes more sense.
    there, i fixed it for ya b:cute

u learned English? I like ur hometown in Mexico b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    u learned English? I live ur hometown in Mexico b:chuckle

can't find anything else to "troll" so you try to shtalk about how fail my english is? this one is old smell_caster b:bye

im from brazil you dumbass b:laugh here we don't wear black hats and coats and take a pic to look good b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    can't find anything else to "troll" so you try to shtalk about how fail my english is? this one is old smell_caster b:bye

im from brazil you dumbass b:laugh here we don't wear black hats and coats and take a pic to look good b:chuckle

You're Mexican bro, just accept your origins and be proud. Mexican ingame. I dont care about rl, you might be from Brazil.

Ingame you are Mexican, cause your head looks like a big sombrero.

Also...keep it cool, keep it chill. I dont want to make you mad...b:shocked
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You're Mexican bro, just accept your origins and be proud. Mexican ingame. I dont care about rl, you might be from Brazil.

Wow spell.. I didn't expect you to resort to racism. Trolling aside, that's just wrong.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Spell Hating on MEXICANOS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012

EUEUUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHJAJAJAJAJAUWHTUEHUGHUHGEUHG

b:shocked
    edited May 2012
    Wow spell.. I didn't expect you to resort to racism. Trolling aside, that's just wrong.

Now, that shows the level of stupidity you reached. Where you see racism? Where I said, his head looks like a sombrero and I consider him Mexican ingame? Or you see people from Mexico as a different race which is dumb too as they are not.

Where do you get I am a hater of Mexicans? I love them, especially Thalia. :)

Eat your **** in another bucket please, not here.b:bye
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Now, that shows the level of stupidity you reached. Where you see racism? Where I said, his head looks like a sombrero and I consider him Mexican ingame? Or you see people from Mexico as a different race which is dumb too as they are not.

Where do you get I am a hater of Mexicans? I love them, especially Thalia. :)

Eat your **** in another bucket please, not here.b:bye

BT's Brazilian -> You say he's Mexican and bash on his English. Then you deny that he's Brazilian and say he's Mexican, and even throw that you recognize him as such because of a stereotype.

I'd be offended. Nonetheless troll on lol. I haven't seen you ingame much. Maybe you're starting to become one of those on the forum trolls that stay here. Whatever floats your boat!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    BT's Brazilian -> You say he's Mexican and bash on his English. Then you deny that he's Brazilian and say he's Mexican, and even throw that you recognize him as such because of a stereotype.

I'd be offended. Nonetheless troll on lol. I haven't seen you ingame much. Maybe you're starting to become one of those on the forum trolls that stay here. Whatever floats your boat!

Spell is always on..... You just gotta know which shop is his b:laugh
    edited May 2012

Where's the racism bro? In your pretty head. b:chuckle

His barb's head looks like a sombrero with the fash and all, he's my ingame Mexican, if you got problems with that...well...good for you! b:bye
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2012

No me digan beaner Mr P*netero.
    Te sacare un susto por racista y c*lero
    No me llames frijolero p*nche gringo p*netero...

Chingao
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

true that my head looks like a sombrero, and you're nothing but a 1hit for my headbuttb:bye

besides that, i didn't took it as an way to offend me, but some players don't like it, it's like talk about your mother.

your mother smells like you spell! liked it?

but anyways, it's all good and im not mad, but in game (always in game) you're such an motha.****a racist b:cute

lleva a este pendejo b:bye
    edited May 2012

true that my head looks like a sombrero, and you're nothing but a 1hit for my headbuttb:bye

besides that, i didn't took it as an way to offend me, but some players don't like it, it's like talk about your mother.

your mother smells like you spell! liked it?

but anyways, it's all good and im not mad, but in game (always in game) you're such an motha.****a racist b:cute

lleva a este pendejo b:bye

My whole tribe smells like me Blood. Now...once more for your lonely neuron who wonders and gets bored: People from Mexico do not form a race. Use Wikipedia to have a better idea.
    It was just a joke, but...calling a Brazilian ...a Mexican, is somehow offensive for you and your friends. I do apologize them I did not know that a secret war exists between Mexico and Brazil, maybe just in soccer at the World Cup, as they dont even speak the same language.
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My whole tribe smells like me Blood. Now...once more for your lonely neuron who wonders and gets bored: People from Mexico do not form a race. Use Wikipedia to have a better idea.
    It was just a joke, but...calling a Brazilian ...a Mexican, is somehow offensive for you and your friends. I do apologize them I did not know that a secret war exists between Mexico and Brazil, maybe just in soccer at the World Cup, as they dont even speak the same language.

Did ur mouth git so big from the genetics of russian women who give bjs to big black ****?
    edited May 2012
    Did ur mouth git so big from the genetics of russian women who give bjs to big black ****?

didididididgrrr br br br dont get what ur saying..didididb:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    Yep, that's the question.

Levi was 2-3 weeks ago the 2nd most powerful faction on the server. What happened?

My theories:

1. Levi got thorn apart due to faction trial issues and thus losing its Leader, Wizzie.

2. Levi got broken by the PWI private servers(not naming any) we all know it as heavy R9+12s went there to spend their time.

3. Levi got broken cause Vatican is not really the best leader in the world.

4. Levi got broken cause of Vicious pulling out their alts and adding them to we<3Puddi

5. Levi got broken cause they dont really know how to stay on top, staying so much time on the bottom.

Now, if QQme manages to take land from Levi tomorrow, that would suck for levi. What is your honest opinion upon this matter, kind readers of RT forums?

This guy is right!b:laugh
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You don't say ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    didididididgrrr br br br dont get what ur saying..didididb:chuckle
    ur kommand of the english ranguage iz worse than those u kall br u stupid littal boy.