Get 105 with Goon Glitch replacement!

Comments

• I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    +1 rather amusing also to the dear mod in this thread I find that the poor mods always get thrown in with the gm's even if they don't deserve to be and mods just try to be helpful on forums its why I quit most my forum antics years ago and rarely actually post, however I do find the forums during mataince to be sometimes funny to read also keep up the good work +1 imo to the mods that are tryin to do what they can also the a heads up for those that think gm's do nothing that isnt entirely true. However they themselves can't change aspects to this game itself on our side because we get patches from china that is why we get what we do when we do. On a side note I found something rather fun ingame that I intend to test out more an I will post my findings later on today -waves-b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Soooo, I don't see any squads in world chat on Heavens Tear advertizing abuse of this new glitch. Not heard of anyone apart from a few on this forum who even got it to "work".

Does anyone know anyone who has got 105 yet using this new technique? or even got to 103 using it.

I am starting to wonder if the OP used Photoshop lol
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back to the glitch back to the glitch! How does it work!!!! Please and thank you :)

It's not a glitch.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    It's not a glitch.

a boss that spawns adds when it is agroed spawning them when it isnt agroed is a glitch. its not the same glitch as the styren, but it is a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    a boss that spawns adds when it is agroed spawning them when it isnt agroed is a glitch. its not the same glitch as the styren, but it is a glitch.

Who told you the bishops spawn with no agro on boss.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the picture that started this discussion.

at one point the boss is agroed, but then it loses agro and contiunes to spawn. thats a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TRISKELIO// - Lothranis12
    TRISKELIO// - Lothranis12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the picture that started this discussion.

at one point the boss is agroed, but then it loses agro and contiunes to spawn. thats a glitch.

Call me something or call me anything, but i try this 1 and put it on science experiment, all sort of startegy and technique already applied, hell is the nearest way to get out, theres no way i can kill the **** even in the squad of all 101 in rainbow (Sin, BM, Barb, Seeker, Psyc, Archer, Cleric on stand-by log-off option), it stop the vortex and stun all then a dramatic fall down of the whole squad..... U can do this without morai skill, coz i use BM to take the agroo.... it is near impossible to kill the 20+ **** or more with running attack, compare to dragoon glitch that we can just use vac powder + expel add all the aoe and u have the EXP but it was stationary on that way, but here in **** u cant even stand near or death in easy way..... but i did not surrender and still do it with my sin alone without squad and kill the **** everytime it spawn it gives 20,010 EXP each in 12x hyper..... i say that this glitch is not glitch coz u keep the agroo until it respawn another ****, (note only 1 BP can save the entire solo run for 1 or more hours, iif u do with other toons make sure it can take BP or u will waste alot of crabs) b:surrender curiosity will kill a CAT... So much better i recommend the most easy way do PV, daily BH and run a regular FC in solo or Duo also the PQ3... that will make us all more gain of the skill that all PWI player should have.... the skill of having a brain....
    Do the hard work guys and clebrate fame with ur hardship....
  • CandyDancer - Heavens Tear
    CandyDancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Didnt know so many people had issues with this game. I do as well but damn guys lol I wanna have goons back. They were a blast..but this "glitch" however seems like ur just gonna end up dying rather than leveling...Still if anyone does figure it out would be smart to not put it in this thread :) So mods cant find out how we are doing it so they cant fix it! HA its that simple...keep it under raps guys..and bring it to HT when you know more b:thanks

Idk they dont change this game for the better and actually do their work..I guess money does really ruin people..and companys alike. Love the game but i hate how its played. Story of life ^_^ everything will always revolve around money (coin)..ill never be R8 or R9 cuz it costs sod damn much! Make it so people who dont make $40,000+ a year can afford it once they work there ***** off to 100...I hope a Mod reads this i really do. Take it in nice and slow..might help a little ;) reality is a *****.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Where's Frankie today? It's a business day, and he still isn't following through with his own statement. Actually, there have TEN business days now without Frankieraye or any PWE staff following through with his own statement.

As the mods once stated; he's a great guy, he's just busy doing his job. LOL. But really, enough with the lies. Here's the exact same instance as the FF goon glitch, here's a boss spawning a multitude of mobs... So, what's really the difference besides the mobs?

YOU THERE FRANKIERAYE? LOL. WORKING HARD, I PRESUME. HARD WORKIN' BUMPIN SOME MUSIC IN YOUR $80k USD SUV.
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol tremblewith is trembling with rage
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited May 2012
    lol tremblewith is trembling with rage

I'm Indignant.

More or less, I'm showing for the 9000th time, to anyone who still enjoys this game; how idiotic and corrupt this game company is. They will ban anyone that goes against them, but they won't touch anyone who spends money on the game, or abuses client glitches. When it comes down to it, they are no better than communist China, or a little baby.

Frankie flat out lied (for the 20-30th time on these forums), and won't show his or any other of PWE's staff in this thread. What a joke PWE is.
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm Indignant.

More or less, I'm showing for the 9000th time, to anyone who still enjoys this game; how idiotic and corrupt this game company is. They will ban anyone that goes against them, but they won't touch anyone who spends money on the game, or abuses client glitches. When it comes down to it, they are no better than communist China, or a little baby.

Frankie flat out lied (for the 20-30th time on these forums), and won't show his or any other of PWE's staff in this thread. What a joke PWE is.

Meh none of the staff read the forums. It's evident by all the competitor gaming chit chat being freely discussed, and the fact I have called the Head GM whatever it was I called him without punishment a few days ago b:surrender
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »

I am starting to wonder if the OP used Photoshop lol

LOL if that is true , it would have to be one of the greatest hoax's of all time . Kudos.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Where's Frankie today? It's a business day, and he still isn't following through with his own statement. Actually, there have TEN business days now without Frankieraye or any PWE staff following through with his own statement.

As the mods once stated; he's a great guy, he's just busy doing his job. LOL. But really, enough with the lies. Here's the exact same instance as the FF goon glitch, here's a boss spawning a multitude of mobs... So, what's really the difference besides the mobs?

YOU THERE FRANKIERAYE? LOL. WORKING HARD, I PRESUME. HARD WORKIN' BUMPIN SOME MUSIC IN YOUR $80k USD SUV.

start a protest brah lol I dont even play this anymore so i'm not fussed but yea your current strategy isn't working too well b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited May 2012
    Meh none of the staff read the forums. It's evident by all the competitor gaming chit chat being freely discussed, and the fact I have called the Head GM whatever it was I called him without punishment a few days ago b:surrender

Yeah, I've come to realize this quite some time ago. I could post some "adult pictures" in a thread, and a few hours later the only thing that could happen would be a mod removing the post. Without the moderators, the staff of PWE would have no one viewing these forums besides normal members of the community for 6-7 days straight on a weekly basis.

Fact is, Frankie is a liar. I'm not sorry to say that, lol. He isn't following through with what he stated, for the 9000th false statement he has created.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, I've come to realize this quite some time ago. I could post some "adult pictures" in a thread, and a few hours later the only thing that could happen would be a mod removing the post. Without the moderators, the staff of PWE would have no one viewing these forums besides normal members of the community for 6-7 days straight on a weekly basis.

Fact is, Frankie is a liar. I'm not sorry to say that, lol. He isn't following through with what he stated, for the 9000th false statement he has created.

How many thread filled with **** and general explicit material have we had over the past couple of years?

And I'm pretty sure a large number of them are still around, not locked, with full links intact.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    How many thread filled with **** and general explicit material have we had over the past couple of years?

And I'm pretty sure a large number of them are still around, not locked, with full links intact.

I feel inclined to test this theory b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Call me something or call me anything, but i try this 1 and put it on science experiment, all sort of startegy and technique already applied, hell is the nearest way to get out, theres no way i can kill the **** even in the squad of all 101 in rainbow (Sin, BM, Barb, Seeker, Psyc, Archer, Cleric on stand-by log-off option), it stop the vortex and stun all then a dramatic fall down of the whole squad..... U can do this without morai skill, coz i use BM to take the agroo.... it is near impossible to kill the 20+ **** or more with running attack, compare to dragoon glitch that we can just use vac powder + expel add all the aoe and u have the EXP but it was stationary on that way, but here in **** u cant even stand near or death in easy way..... but i did not surrender and still do it with my sin alone without squad and kill the **** everytime it spawn it gives 20,010 EXP each in 12x hyper..... i say that this glitch is not glitch coz u keep the agroo until it respawn another ****, (note only 1 BP can save the entire solo run for 1 or more hours, iif u do with other toons make sure it can take BP or u will waste alot of crabs) b:surrender curiosity will kill a CAT... So much better i recommend the most easy way do PV, daily BH and run a regular FC in solo or Duo also the PQ3... that will make us all more gain of the skill that all PWI player should have.... the skill of having a brain....
    Do the hard work guys and clebrate fame with ur hardship....
    easy way:
    Close range -get 1 R9 seeker + genie + IG = dead mob
    Far(?) range -get archers to barrage from where sin is

enjoy exp of 360+ bishops

but

they are not worth it even then =(

and for the other people that are complaining, i dont understand why, when those that tested this are all walking away from it saying its **** exp >.> its good entertainment for a day or two but thats it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TRISKELIO// - Lothranis17
    TRISKELIO// - Lothranis17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    easy way:
    Close range -get 1 R9 seeker + genie + IG = dead mob
    Far(?) range -get archers to barrage from where sin is

enjoy exp of 360+ bishops

but

they are not worth it even then =(

and for the other people that are complaining, i dont understand why, when those that tested this are all walking away from it saying its **** exp >.> its good entertainment for a day or two but thats it

Have u try it doing those ur saying, try to knife throw the boss using the sin that glitch and u will have bishop visitors (stealth again), am sure that BoA u talking is interupted 10x (where the hell u gonna take the next chi to use BoA), with R9 seeker u cant even come near or 5m close to bishop (so seeker is not an option rather another dead toons)

Try to test 1st those option rather than QQing in forum with empty words....

This glitch is not a glitch..... its real not hoax, but the main issue here is how to kill bishop before the entire squad got stun and dead..... any option and suggetion are welcome but be sure to test and try it to perfection....
  • truekossy
    edited May 2012
    Have u try it doing those ur saying, try to knife throw the boss using the sin that glitch and u will have bishop visitors (stealth again), am sure that BoA u talking is interupted 10x (where the hell u gonna take the next chi to use BoA), with R9 seeker u cant even come near or 5m close to bishop (so seeker is not an option rather another dead toons)

Try to test 1st those option rather than QQing in forum with empty words....

This glitch is not a glitch..... its real not hoax, but the main issue here is how to kill bishop before the entire squad got stun and dead..... any option and suggetion are welcome but be sure to test and try it to perfection....

Domain/Class based anti-stun/etc -> Ironguard/Tranq Orb/etc -> Slaughter mobs

Duh.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I only read this because kossy has the last post.

Killing the bishops is not a problem if you're in any position to get to 105. They're easier to kill than dragoons to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • truekossy
    edited May 2012
    That's also a good point. Those who are best prepared to get there won't really have the troubles a group of people who are kinda clueless about it will have.

At the end though, the fact still remains that it's not very good EXP overall for what it requires. If it were a bit easier on the requirements (not needing Share the Stealth, for example) or less tedious (one chance at it and having to wait a good deal of time to get any results) then it'd be much more worth looking into.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    really its pretty easy to kill with sage seeker, unfetter+ig+vortex and maybe tm and frenzy. my problem is only lag - 400+ mobs killed my comp:). To me this new leveling method isnt kinda worth doing.
  • truekossy
    edited May 2012
    really its pretty easy to kill with sage seeker, unfetter+ig+vortex and maybe tm and frenzy. my problem is only lag - 400+ mobs killed my comp:). To me this new leveling method isnt kinda worth doing.

I'd suggest turning effects off during that and perhaps toning down your graphics settings in general.
    edited May 2012
    12 business days and no retort from Frankie nor any PWE staff. They lie to the community, and no-show themselves on the forums. Purposely ignoring this topic won't stop some of the community members here, PWE.

Before you have to start merging servers due to loosing profit, Frankie - remember your lies caused this. Lol
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yo, somebody mind quoting me the post of how to do this?

I might come back to have some fun with it.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yo, somebody mind quoting me the post of how to do this?

I might come back to have some fun with it.

To get lots of bishops you have to get the boss to chase you around the room by luring him with a taco as he runs he poops a bishop out every 30 secs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited May 2012
    Frankie still lying and ignoring PWI/PWI forums. In other news, I'm enjoying Wars w/ Guilds duece's stress test event at present. :)
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Frankie still lying and ignoring PWI/PWI forums. In other news, I'm enjoying Wars w/ Guilds duece's stress test event at present. :)

No fan of PW's customer service, but I think you agreed to a set of TOS which you are violating which makes you a liar? Now put yourself in Frankie's shoes and consider what possible scenarios he may have been under. I'm no way defending him, but pointing out the possible hypocrisy.

I don't think Frankie is a volunteer like the forum mods. He has a job to do and either does what he's told or loses his income. I've worked along side people who worked unsafely with chemicals knowing it would make them sick in ~20 years all for a couple dollars extra an hour. Consider what people are willing to do to other people's lives if they'll do that to their own. In light of that; is Frankie all that bad?
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    No fan of PW's customer service, but I think you agreed to a set of TOS which you are violating which makes you a liar? Now put yourself in Frankie's shoes and consider what possible scenarios he may have been under. I'm no way defending him, but pointing out the possible hypocrisy.

I don't think Frankie is a volunteer like the forum mods. He has a job to do and either does what he's told or loses his income. I've worked along side people who worked unsafely with chemicals knowing it would make them sick in ~20 years all for a couple dollars extra an hour. Consider what people are willing to do to other people's lives if they'll do that to their own. In light of that; is Frankie all that bad?

Yes, he is making a living by lying and ignoring people. Makes him pretty bad and shows his character as not being morally incorrect. A good portion of this entire game could have been saved by Frankie and his team of corrupt staff at Perfect World Entertainment providing:

-Balanced Cash shop
    -Customer service
    -Community management

I'm not even going into the completely unbalanced and broken client/gameplay, chocked full of bugs, glitches and hacks -- all dating from 2005 when the Angelica Engine was created for this game.

So, yes. It makes Frankie and his staff pretty bad. A man who deals working with chemicals might shorten his lifespan - but it doesn't affect anyone else (besides his family/friends emotionally when he dies/gets sick). A man stating a bold statement to a community, and not following through with it, isn't much of a man at all.

As Trigger has put it - Frankie is nothing more than a "Yes man". Ready to ban anyone who goes against him and his staff, and ready to lie to the face of anyone who comes in his way. Follows through with nothing, and always comes off as not caring nor genuine.