Green FF Gear into EXP

KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
For those curious as to why people are buying Green FFs here you go. They have a good use for them now.

Required level 80 to use the item.

Step 1.

Obtain any green FF gear piece. Armor Ornament or Weapon.
110.jpg

Step 2.

Decompose the FF green at the corresponding NPC Tailor-Armor Weaponsmith-Weapon Craftsman-Ornament
210.jpg

Step 3.

Go to the Martial Arts Master and Select FC Material Exchange.
310.jpg

Step 4.

Exchange your Decomposed Piece for 100 Orders of Blessings. Ornaments are on the last few rows of Tab 3. Weapon and Armor are on Tab 4.
410.jpg
510.jpg
610.jpg

Step 5.

Talk to Material Arts Master again and pick Quest Related.
Accept the quest and then turn it in for your reward.
710.jpg
810.jpg
Enjoy the 400k EXP per piece.
[SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
Post edited by KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for helping to drive up the prices of FC greens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for helping to drive up the prices of FC greens.

They're pretty pricy as it is already, you'd pay around 3 coins per point of xp. I wouldn't mind if prices went up a bit, only makes the occasional loot from FF even better b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Iirc, aren't these like level 80+? Pretty useless for low levels. You can probably get heads for cheaper and more exp at that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, before it became so popular and well known, I was able to acquire about 20 million worth of exp for around 2 million coins.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So thats why so many people were buying them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Gratz on 105 b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyssFire - Heavens Tear
    MyssFire - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Grats on 105 Jen. And Ooo another way to level alts besides BH 2 Rewards now. /Hoards green FFs b:avoid
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    there is only one 105 archer and we all hate her you need to change and be a good lvl 105 archer

You mean Asterelle? I can assure you that she's quite popular on the forums.

A certain level 1 panda barbarian, on the other hand...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is nice and all but when I tried it it said I needed certain crafting lvles... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Iirc, aren't these like level 80+? Pretty useless for low levels. You can probably get heads for cheaper and more exp at that level.

Yes the item converts into a order which requires level 80+ to use, however its more for the players who get the loot and just end up NPCing it. Most players don't use FF gear.
    Gratz on 105 b:scorn

Thank you b:surrender
    This is nice and all but when I tried it it said I needed certain crafting lvles... b:surrender
    Unfortunately you need at least level 6 in the correct crafting level to decompose it, Or ask a friend to do it. None is required for trading the item for the exp item, which is also tradable. I won't be surprised if people start buying the greens and start selling the FF exp orders.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• seekahsbarb
    seekahsbarb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide makes more sense why people spam WC to buy these....
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I won't be surprised if people start buying the greens and start selling the FF exp orders.

Nope. They all go into my bank. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People have been doing this for some time. It just got more popular since there was a post about 4-5 months ago or something that explained something about it. Prices for greens have gone steady upwards since that.

Made me some good money while not so many people knew about it though. Bought greens at 300-500K, and sold exp orders for 19K each.That's atleast 18.5M PROFIT from each green FF b:pleased When prices for greens were lower, some people made HUGE profits from it.

One thing though, I have been having problems decomposing refined and/or sharded gear. Could be some kind of limitations on it, or I could've just missed something...
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ^Are you certain that the gear was repaired and has maximum durability? Gear wont become Souledges/Armorcores/Rubylights otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • unceuncerave
    edited April 2012
    ^Are you certain that the gear was repaired and has maximum durability? Gear wont become Souledges/Armorcores/Rubylights otherwise.

This, and bumping it because its useful, and i like making kids who are buying these dirt cheap to level rage >:D
  • Seeperd - Heavens Tear
    Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Made me some good money while not so many people knew about it though. Bought greens at 300-500K, and sold exp orders for 19K each.That's atleast 18.5M PROFIT from each green FF b:pleased When prices for greens were lower, some people made HUGE profits from it.

I have roughly 19 green FF pieces in my bank. Been on a solo rampage with my BM during double drops. Mainly did solo for the exp and sold heads for money. I am aware of the exp if decomposed, however never thought of selling the orders........

Great tip - nirvi 2nd stage armour here i come !!!! WOOOT !!! b:victory
    I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
    2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People have been doing this for some time. It just got more popular since there was a post about 4-5 months ago or something that explained something about it. Prices for greens have gone steady upwards since that.

One thing though, I have been having problems decomposing refined and/or sharded gear. Could be some kind of limitations on it, or I could've just missed something...

Bad at math huh? How can it give 18.5 mil profit for each piece of gear?
  • unceuncerave
    edited April 2012
    His actual profit if at that price would've been 1.4mil-1.6mil profit per.... anyways.. Muwhahaha another way to make money now.
    edited April 2012
    Bump for another thread and so people can use it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• xmezzzzzzzzzzzzx
    xmezzzzzzzzzzzzx Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    seems pointless all things considered
    edited April 2012
    seems pointless all things considered

/Shrug. An extra 400k exp for someone who wants to level when they run FF, or now they are worth selling (most NPC'd them anyways). Green FF weren't really being used by anyone anyways.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    turning useless gear into useful xp is pointless b:question

Sure buying the gears at high prices and turning them into xp (1 mil for gears on my server now I think so 13x the cost of Crazy stone for less xp at least at 100+ 90+ crazy gives 250kish i think so 6x the cost for about equal xp) isn't worth it unless you cs and have coin to burn and want everybit of lvl you can get, but if you get one as a drop or find one dirt cheap (it happens) then it's pretty much worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Should mention in the OP that the required level is 80.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »

85* Unless I'm mistaken.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
    edited May 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    Happy? >_>
    85* Unless I'm mistaken.

^ it makes

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/24932
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Yeah, ty for the info btw. Now from 1-20 can easily be done with the Maiden Kissed Chests from DQ rewards. I got 99 chests on each of 2 toons, got to 20 on them from the Fantasy Fruits, got the free temp flier, got to FF (and tp spots). IOW's 1-100 is super fast/ easy now. I'm also stocked with buff apos.
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Will you people PLEASE stop bumping this to the first page? It's really starting to cut into my profi...wait...D'OH!!!
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
    edited August 2012
    Oh you mean this thread? b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Asdadasdasds - Lothranis
    Asdadasdasds - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh you mean this thread? b:chuckle

. . . your dispicable
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    . . . your dispicable

>b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|