edited May 2012
    jabq wrote: »

So is me spamming violence :D
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    jabq wrote: »

Fixed. Looks less sloppy now...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yeah but if bruce lee had those claws...

that guy just doesn't know how to use them.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They invade the bm forum too
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Claws. Bigger range means more impressive numbers. It all averages out to be the same but spike and burst damage has its uses.

There's the old TT100 fist vs Deicide claws argument, where at +10 Deicides are better for 120m less money, doing similar damage but also having a Soul Infect proc and vitality add.

Also, if comparing Nirvana Fist vs Nirvana Claw procs I prefer claw proc. Between Revenge and Berserk the damage is very similar but Berserk curses you and Revenge heals you. Berserk does give a tiny bit more damage but not worth it, considering Revenge gets better and better as you get more hp and berserk gets worse and worse.

Even the knew "endgame aps" weapon, R8 recast fists, don't really compare that well. My BM has almost 50 attack levels, so if I manage to get +20 attack levels on my fists thats a 13% dmg increase over all. Revenge gives me close to that and heals also. I am jealous that the R8 fist got a higher average base damage though, but the refine rate is the same. Everything else rank related has a lower refine rate but fist/claws are screwed because between Lunar, Nirvana first cast, Nirvana second cast, and R8 recast it all has the same refine rate despite the difference in grade. The only ones with a lower refine rate are TT100 fists and R8 fists.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited May 2012
    Claws. Bigger range means more impressive numbers. It all averages out to be the same but spike and burst damage has its uses.

There's the old TT100 fist vs Deicide claws argument, where at +10 Deicides are better for 120m less money, doing similar damage but also having a Soul Infect proc and vitality add.

Also, if comparing Nirvana Fist vs Nirvana Claw procs I prefer claw proc. Between Revenge and Berserk the damage is very similar but Berserk curses you and Revenge heals you. Berserk does give a tiny bit more damage but not worth it, considering Revenge gets better and better as you get more hp and berserk gets worse and worse.

Even the knew "endgame aps" weapon, R8 recast fists, don't really compare that well. My BM has almost 50 attack levels, so if I manage to get +20 attack levels on my fists thats a 13% dmg increase over all. Revenge gives me close to that and heals also. I am jealous that the R8 fist got a higher average base damage though, but the refine rate is the same. Everything else rank related has a lower refine rate but fist/claws are screwed because between Lunar, Nirvana first cast, Nirvana second cast, and R8 recast it all has the same refine rate despite the difference in grade. The only ones with a lower refine rate are TT100 fists and R8 fists.
    but g15 nirvana fists are so cool looking D:
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    but g15 nirvana fists are so cool looking D:

They match a cheerleading outfit, if thats what you mean.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2012

My BM looks cute with PomPoms b:sad

but I'll probably switch to crab claws when I consider end game.
    edited May 2012

they look like giant evil planets, or like a big blue glowing orb. both are sexy.
    actually all nirvana weapons are cool looking
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    all these sad fail br0nies keep p0pping up everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012