QQme: Let's maintain a balance but if you must go, we'd love to have you here :)

Comments

• Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2012

b:dirty no wonder ur not reply to my cyburzb:chuckle
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    JPsi - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This has been all of qqme's scheme to start with. I urge members of levi to make careful considerations about applying to qqme, for the fall of levi, if it were to happen, would be attributed to qqme's grand plan of ending the eternal strife between both factions. This was a huge and risky move by qqme, but their loss to vicious and weakening of the faction was a false front to plant a mole, vatican, into leviathan. He usurped leadership and transferred funds back to qqme, freezing levi's tw pays and event funds for weeks. Thereafter, vatican went mia. With no leadership and faith in the upper hierachy, many deserted and abandoned levi. Qqme had succeeded i must say, in this grand plan that lasted many months. *applause* Qqme's return is stronger than ever funded by levi's savings.

This claim can't be argued with, Occams Razor fails here. Any absurd claim can be backed up by more absurd claims with no proof behind them and proving them to be incorrect is a pointless waste of time.

So I'll leave it as this: While Vaticans being mia has hurt us badly, the claim that it was some qqme tactic is ludicrous.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    There nothing bad on QQme recruiting levi members to have fun tws with vicious. b:surrender

Levi has like 4-5 r9s left.. and that wont help anyone on rt beat vicious.. ijs
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ugh, fact i have to get on a phone On my way home just to address this is facepalm.

Id like to say that greymark and aedos are both members of zoo, correct. They both expressed their point of view but not once did they mention zoo in this topic - actually a non zoo member did. So please do not make this sound like a zoo conspiracy to derail qqme's invitation. Its not, its 2 guys that have independently chosen to express their opinion that happened to be in the same faction.

For what its worth gl qqme in future tws you are on your wat back to up to the top again.
    And to levi, ive seen levi go up and down many times in its long history and it has always pulled through in the end. You have map reset every 6 months to take advantage of to rebuild and members like blades_tony that has stood down and fought every time. I wish you guys all the best.

Drig
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:chuckle Members from Vicious, QQme, Zoo, and levi have all posted on this thread. I dare say if he was online just a bit earlier when Aries, lecus, elvenne etc all posted virtually in a row it would have been a "Vicious" conspiracy. But yes, I think that most people who have voiced their disagreement on here seem to share the same individual trains of thought no matter what faction they belonged to. No need to venture from the topic of QQme/Levi.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Everyone knows when people leave their factions to look for a faction with Dylena in it. Just cus that person is awesome. I am a proud member of Eagleon, Serrated and that other faction Vicious (What a hellhole). b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If we go by things in the past, Levi will do one of two things:

1. Join the enemy (Infamy went to QQme)

2. Create their own small faction that doesn't really get anywhere pvp wise. (Revolt)

To be honest I hope they go to Zoo, the one with the most potential to give us good TWs.
    It won't make any difference at first, but it'll give them what they lack, numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Go Levi! Zoo still wants a rematch from that Arch battle, 80vs80 this time. ;)

P.S - "85 online and we can't roll their 40+" *points and laughs* No wonder this thread!

Levi is dead. We checked. Dead and buried. b:shocked
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    QQme blows and everyone knows it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012

2. Create their own small faction that doesn't really get anywhere pvp wise. (Revolt)

To be honest I hope they go to Zoo, the one with the most potential to give us good TWs.
    It won't make any difference at first, but it'll give them what they lack, numbers.

are you sure?

has far i can see zoo objetive is QQme , there will be countless of fun tws between this 2 faction putting out vicious of the panorama.I will not see Vicious having fun tws for a while except if by a miracle a gank appear b:surrender
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    are you sure?

has far i can see zoo objetive is QQme , there will be countless of fun tws between this 2 faction putting out vicious of the panorama.I will not see Vicious having fun tws for a while except if by a miracle a gank appear b:surrender

until viscuous deicides to kut teh landz between qqmeh and zoo off from one anothurr....
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vicuuu not good enough to fight Zoo and QQme at the same time. IG stun archer too OP at pulling cata
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This has been all of qqme's scheme to start with. I urge members of levi to make careful considerations about applying to qqme, for the fall of levi, if it were to happen, would be attributed to qqme's grand plan of ending the eternal strife between both factions. This was a huge and risky move by qqme, but their loss to vicious and weakening of the faction was a false front to plant a mole, vatican, into leviathan. He usurped leadership and transferred funds back to qqme, freezing levi's tw pays and event funds for weeks. Thereafter, vatican went mia. With no leadership and faith in the upper hierachy, many deserted and abandoned levi. Qqme had succeeded i must say, in this grand plan that lasted many months. *applause* Qqme's return is stronger than ever funded by levi's savings.

Sorry seeler, but I just can't resist (professional trollers, where? b:question) From what I have seen of QQme since the beginning of this year, QQme too had a downward spiral which it seems to only recently be climbing back out of. To members of Levi, hang in there, I believe you can rebuild as well. No reason to go anywhere.

And at the "fall of Levi" being some grand scheme concocted by QQme... I think whoever you are delivering this speech, you give too much credit to be honest. If it really was some grand scheme, then I am all for the tactic... Planting a QQme sympathist into another faction, somehow managing to trick that faction into actually granting your plant into their Leader position, and destroying that faction from the inside... I would be absolutely beside myself if this were true. I wanna believe this just to be able to say to myself wow, the faction I am in did what? b:surprised kudos b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    BTW... ur gonna need to troll this urself, just to bump it considering what the rt forum looks like now... *sigh* b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i am just dumbfounded how many people actually thought that qqme scheme post was serious..... its obvious that it was said just as a troll to get people's panties in a bunch and i have to say, it worked fairly well..... good god rt, you guys need to not be so serious lmao.

p.s. that wasnt my alt who posted it, just saying it was pretty obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was about 99.9% sure that it's a far-fetched and ridiculous rumor but the fact that no one in QQme commented on it (seeler) made that .1% an unlikely yet outrageous possibility. Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out why Vatican can't take 10 seconds out of his life to log on and pass lead to save a faction for so many people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    amg troll posts on RT forums? No way b:shocked
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If it really was some grand scheme, then I am all for the tactic... Planting a QQme sympathist into another faction, somehow managing to trick that faction into actually granting your plant into their Leader position, and destroying that faction from the inside... I would be absolutely beside myself if this were true. I wanna believe this just to be able to say to myself wow, the faction I am in did what? b:surprised kudos b:victory

You must really be new here. wouldn't be the first time QQme has attempted that very thing b:bye

and what no rainbow post b:sad

I was about 99.9% sure that it's a far-fetched and ridiculous rumor but the fact that no one in QQme commented on it (seeler) made that .1% an unlikely yet outrageous possibility. Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out why Vatican can't take 10 seconds out of his life to log on and pass lead to save a faction for so many people.

jeni, b:dirty
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    why is everyone giving me that look b:shocked
    no noods for anyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    why is everyone giving me that look b:shocked
    no noods for anyone

because jeni b:dirty

and I already has your noods b:dirty
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I don't have full R9 +12 so that's lies and slander. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I don't have full R9 +12 so that's lies and slander. b:angry

everyone has your noods, don't drink and skype b:cute b:kiss
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    everyone has your noods, don't drink and skype b:cute b:kiss

I don't ... haters b:sad

I don't drink at home alone b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012

its a conspiracy! ^ srsly? I lol'ed

whats Levi lvl req? b:avoid
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    100+ all classes but I closed applications last night b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    100+ all classes but I closed applications last night b:avoid

b:cry
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    B:chuckle Members From Vicious, Qqme, Zoo, And Levi Have All Posted On This Thread. I Dare Say If He Was Online Just A Bit Earlier When Aries, Lecus, Elvenne Etc All Posted Virtually In A Row It Would Have Been A "vicious" Conspiracy. But Yes, I Think That Most People Who Have Voiced Their Disagreement On Here Seem To Share The Same Individual Trains Of Thought No Matter What Faction They Belonged To. No Need To Venture From The Topic Of Qqme/levi.

D:<

Lies Lies Lies!!
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    blah blah blah bleh bleh bleh bloh bloh bloh blah blah blah....
    you know what im saying? b:chuckle
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012

This is just funny.. QQme wasnt the enemy.. Infamy was.. everyone just started hating QQme cuz they let Infamy in after they said they would never do it..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This is just funny.. QQme wasnt the enemy.. Infamy was.. everyone just started hating QQme cuz they let Infamy in after they said they would never do it..

Vicious is the most loved faction on the server...by Vicious people, the rest dont really like Vicu for mega-epenors and stroking them on every corner of Archosaur.b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle