Curses vs. BOOOYAH 1v1 vid

Options
2»

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Tbh this pk vid just showed a r9 archer and he/shes buddies circling a barb in biker gang fashion while he/she beat on it with full buffs...but thats my view point.

On a different note: personally i found burnouts videos to be a bit more entertaining, at least the music was somewhat enjoyable (tbh he made me want to play a mystic).

Exactly...the barb had ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of killing a R9 +12 archer sharded Jades and Vit stones with HP buff, cleric armor buff, and Sage bell, vs an unbuffed barb. That doesn't show skill, it just shows an archer with the top 2-3 gears on the server taking 5 minutes to kill an unbuffed barb with absolutely 0 risk to himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Really? From what I saw, it looked like a R9 barb, that doesn't know how to play a barb, kiting an archer who was purging him before setting up to metal mage. My guess would be this is a case of a loud mouth barb claiming Curses can't kill him without help and that you people defending him don't like him, just dislike Curses more.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Really? From what I saw, it looked like a R9 barb, that doesn't know how to play a barb, kiting an archer who was purging him before setting up to metal mage. My guess would be this is a case of a loud mouth barb claiming Curses can't kill him without help and that you people defending him don't like him, just dislike Curses more.

lol ^ that pretty much sums it up. Good post
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options

I guess this is what people consider a video worth watching and posting nowadays. 5 minutes of watching an archer press 1, 2, 3 with full buffs, while a barb runs around like a headless chicken occasionally pressing a few number buttons.

(on a side note, I'll admit I didn't watch the full video, as it was too boring. All I saw was parts of it, but they were doing the same thing every time.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Since you saw a r9 barb that doesnt know how to play mind telling us his "mistakes"?
    I also wonder about barbs eq.Does he also have all set +12 with vit stones and g16 cube nec?b:bye
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    charles wrote: »
    Since you saw a r9 barb that doesnt know how to play mind telling us his "mistakes"?
    I also wonder about barbs eq.Does he also have all set +12 with vit stones and g16 cube nec?b:bye

Sure, he used the Morai skill once and ran away after grounding Curses when he could have used Ancestral Rage to movelock him for 8seconds and close the gap. Dunno what cultivation he is, but if he's demon, he could run up and Occult Ice to chain movement debuffs, use Bestial Onslaught for 50% crit/ reduce chance to evade (Assuming Curses would be about half between those two hits) he could use Perdition to bypass his charm. That aside, I saw him use Bestial Rage all of once, when it should have been on with cool down and literally all he did was run, hp buff, run till he gets purged again, repeat. Cleaning Sweep (20% chance to purge the target) would have been wise to use also, upon locking Curses, but he didn't use that either. All he did was try to bide his time for something, god only knows what, end up getting move locked and die.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ok you obviously didnt watch the video go watch it and post again
    fyi
    1)not even once the morai skill worked, curses was going down when he was debuffed
    2) you say he didnt use clean sweep and he did at least 2-3 times (1 time it worked and debuffed curses)
    3) he didnt use bestial rage...seriusly? he did it like 10 times but obviously you didnt even watch the video
    4) about you "combo".sure go try that to a full buffed r9+12 archer with g16 cube and post me your resultsb:bye
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1. They were both full buffed at the start. Curses proc'd purge first (~0:40) and Boooyah proc'd 100 skill (~1:55) on Curses later leaving them both self-buffed for the remainder of the fight.

2. This was pretty much uploaded to prove that I didn't touch the barb at all (as the accusation afterwards was that I apparently slept him during the course of the fight) and that it was a true 1v1.

Also, I have made all of you find your deep-seated love for Justin Bieber. b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    charles wrote: »
    ok you obviously didnt watch the video go watch it and post again
    fyi
    1)not even once the morai skill worked, curses was going down when he was debuffed
    2) you say he didnt use clean sweep and he did at least 2-3 times (1 time it worked and debuffed curses)
    3) he didnt use bestial rage...seriusly? he did it like 10 times but obviously you didnt even watch the video
    4) about you "combo".sure go try that to a full buffed r9+12 archer with g16 cube and post me your resultsb:bye

Re-watched, just for you. <3

Morai 80 skill, used twice: 1:01, 3:52
    Bestial Rage, used a staggering 7 times!: 1:10, 2:03, 2:19, 2:39, 2:56, 3:43, 4:21
    Clean Sweep, used twice: 1:30, 1:55

I'll be honest, I watched it a day ago, so I didn't remember every small detail of the fight. Still, 100% unimpressed. His only legitimate attempt to kill Curses was with Blood Rush on he still did little to nothing. Regarding my "combo", I've watched Wishess one shot Vietxtcyguy from full HP enough times to know it can bypass a full +12 JoSD archers charm (Protip, Wishess is full Jades, not vit stones). Also, I said I saw him use it once, AKA I remembered him having it on once; Sorry I didn't memorize the video I watched about a day ago?

Final note: You're right! Clean sweep proc'd and I clearly wasn't paying attention to it. So what was the reason he lost again? Thanks for discrediting the barbs only legitimate excuse for losing that badly.
  • Taco_Limey - Harshlands
    Taco_Limey - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wasnt there obvi because certain cata people don't let people watch a 1v1. But a +12 JOSD archer... vs a +10 wep barb +7 r9.. Really whos gonna win...
    Taco_Limey: Harshlands 102 Rank 9 Seeker
  • booyah1
    booyah1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh my ...such tempers raging over this fight ...and they say i rage ...lol
    I love the fact that people bring up me running ...kiteing ...but dont bring up that the +12 super archer wanted to fight from air the whole time ..and that a 100%morai skil failed 3 times to bring him down ...hmm lets see since i cant hit him with any but two skills what would you do ? stand there and let him debuff and just lay down? LOL Oh and Eoria..(Chary) I did not say you slept me ..I said somone slept me ..probably not a factor in my loss other then It throws my game off looking to see which idiot cata couldnt let a one v one go on again. Just like every other cata one v one somone interferes ..just the way it goes with them. Curses I had every belief that you would probably beat me ...its a no brainer with refine differences ..yet I was willing to come do it. Apparently that counts for nothing to you as you focus on the fact I wouldnt stand still for you to hit me ...gee sorry ...next time want me to take off my gear too?
    happy gaming ...have some class!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    booyah1 wrote: »
    oh My ...such Tempers Raging Over This Fight ...and They Say I Rage ...lol
    I Love The Fact That People Bring Up Me Running ...kiteing ...but Dont Bring Up That The +12 Super Archer Wanted To Fight From Air The Whole Time ..and That A 100%morai Skil Failed 3 Times To Bring Him Down ...hmm Lets See Since I Cant Hit Him With Any But Two Skills What Would You Do ? Stand There And Let Him Debuff And Just Lay Down? Lol Oh And Eoria..(chary) I Did Not Say You Slept Me ..i Said Somone Slept Me ..probably Not A Factor In My Loss Other Then It Throws My Game Off Looking To See Which Idiot Cata Couldnt Let A One V One Go On Again. Just Like Every Other Cata One V One Somone Interferes ..just The Way It Goes With Them. Curses I Had Every Belief That You Would Probably Beat Me ...its A No Brainer With Refine Differences ..yet I Was Willing To Come Do It. Apparently That Counts For Nothing To You As You Focus On The Fact I Wouldnt Stand Still For You To Hit Me ...gee Sorry ...next Time Want Me To Take Off My Gear Too?
    Happy Gaming ...have Some Class!

Virgin Post
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    booyah1 wrote: »
    Oh my ...such tempers raging over this fight ...and they say i rage ...lol
    I love the fact that people bring up me running ...kiteing ...but dont bring up that the +12 super archer wanted to fight from air the whole time ..and that a 100%morai skil failed 3 times to bring him down ...hmm lets see since i cant hit him with any but two skills what would you do ? stand there and let him debuff and just lay down? LOL Oh and Eoria..(Chary) I did not say you slept me ..I said somone slept me ..probably not a factor in my loss other then It throws my game off looking to see which idiot cata couldnt let a one v one go on again. Just like every other cata one v one somone interferes ..just the way it goes with them. Curses I had every belief that you would probably beat me ...its a no brainer with refine differences ..yet I was willing to come do it. Apparently that counts for nothing to you as you focus on the fact I wouldnt stand still for you to hit me ...gee sorry ...next time want me to take off my gear too?
    happy gaming ...have some class!

You know that skill is "upto" right? And to get that you have to severely out-soulforce your opponent? Was more likely the bottom end 60% if anyones statements of the gear difference are correct. (I don't memorise random peoples gear so idk :D)
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wasnt there obvi because certain cata people don't let people watch a 1v1. But a +12 JOSD archer... vs a +10 wep barb +7 r9.. Really whos gonna win...

From the length of the video I was assuming the barb was +11 or somethin...He's worse geared than Erocky...lol(no offense).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]