ingl

firexplocionx
firexplocionx Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
ok gentlemen administrators did not respond tickets, do not want to return my account, ke suguieron the game to a person I ban through a lie .. do not worry they will remember me .. I'm tired of sending me the ticket and ignore .. I say here in the forum to realize that you only help you recharge money .. while those who do not reload money will do what they want to ignore them and also take away your bills ..

I remind myself that I took an archer level 102. a Blademaster assesino lvl 101 and a level 92 players who were my assets .. if it for you or for people around the world is not perfect for me is much .. because I got everything with great effort and I removed by a lie .. but do not worry I'll find a way to charge me with my own interests ..

att: Manuel faria
Post edited by firexplocionx on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shocked

The engrish is horrifying.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • firexplocionx
    edited May 2012
    b:shocked

The engrish is horrifying.

good will be horrible but I was what they said ^ ^!
    b:victory
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Posting Banning problems in forums won't help ya , submit ticket wait for few days surely there will be a solution, Keep Faith in Perfect World mate . Btw i'm starting english classes hope to see ya there .b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTB English classes for this guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTB English classes for this guy

+1 cause I couldn't understand 98% of that
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • firexplocionx
    edited May 2012

Thought sorry for not speaking English... If you are perfect excuse me... only tradusco the English by pages my language is the Spanish. So who are not so creidos... did not even know what is going through this ^ ^! so I apologize but am looking for a response from administrators not bad responses from you... did not know that in perfect world had this type of people: P
  • IICupCakeII - Archosaur
    IICupCakeII - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Atleast, you can understand most of his english not like other's with no english words at all. b:victory :D
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so I apologize but am looking for a response from administrators not bad responses from you... not know that in perfect world had this type of people: P

Welcome to Perfect World.
    Dont get your hopes up for a response if tickets have failed you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Too many of you are just rude as hell. Just because someone doesn't speak English well doesn't mean that you need to berate them. Grow the hell up.

And to the original poster of this thread. Discussing bans on forums isn't allowed, but honestly i don't see anyone locking your thread anytime soon so have fun with it :) Good luck though.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    que paso amigo

tu saves que no se abla bann aqua en esta pagina.

y que cuando mandas un mensaje a los gms tienes que esperar una semana sin mandar otras por que si lo ases el systema te ba a mandar otra ves de el pincipio.

si que manda una carta a los gm y espera una respuesta sin mandar otra en una semana.

en tu mail estara el por que te dieron un bann.

b:bye chao amigo
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Too many of you are just rude as hell. Just because someone doesn't speak English well doesn't mean that you need to berate them. Grow the hell up. .

^ +1
    Typical e-peen booster. I can just imagine their attitude in-game.
    He knows he cant speak English, but at least he tried.

do not want to return my account, ke suguieron the game to a person I ban through a lie

Someone send false info to get your account banned?
    Get a help from a friend who can speak fluently in English and help you translate when sending the email to GM, just remember to keep your ID and pass to yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Odizeus - Dreamweaver
    Odizeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    que paso amigo

tu saves que no se abla bann aqua en esta pagina.
    o

that was even worse than the bad english post b:shocked but well, for the guy that started the threadb:shocked

-.- idk why this thing dont let me make a decent post
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Tickets take a while to respond, patience is a virtue.
This discussion has been closed.