GM Support???

Options
Antihero - Harshlands
Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
What are the GM working hours...been stuck in room 32 Cube for about an hour and submitting calls, but noone answers those. Also submitted a ticket online, which did not work either :(
Post edited by Antihero - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What are the GM working hours...been stuck in room 32 Cube for about an hour and submitting calls, but noone answers those. Also submitted a ticket online, which did not work either :(
    Have you tried town teleport yet? I know some people forget about it after not using it for so long. I did the first time I got stuck. XD
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    GM coverage is 24/7, though the forum GM's have standard working hours. If you send in a ticket through http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing though, you should get help. If not, they're likely busy. Try using the town teleport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanks for the info andracil, i did use the ticketing system too. I know you can town teleport, wasted that one when i hit that room the first time and frankly i dont have that many dice left to start all over again :(
  • neutralman
    neutralman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    room 25 is bugged too, had to teleport out
  • spritals
    spritals Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Room 7 "Have a Listen" same thing, made around to herc with rewards banner over head (not the gold quest banner) When I tagged him my only choice was to begin the quest again. Even tried that, no luck. Had to tp out.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    GM coverage is 24/7, though the forum GM's have standard working hours. If you send in a ticket through http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing though, you should get help. If not, they're likely busy. Try using the town teleport.

oh, the memories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I do love these good ol' necros.

And looky! Andracil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • chaoticshelly