105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This a troll im not getting lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    oh lord justin bieber scared the **** out of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    omg I got lost in Justin Beiber's eyes.

yea me too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I really, really hate the song "Monster", much like I hate most of Rick Ross's songs, most of Nicki Minaj's songs, and most of Kanye and Jay-Z's more recent songs.

I'm surprised there's a human being out in the world who likes that song, no lie :|
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Stupid iPad didn't want to load it
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tfi2f wrote: »
    I really, really hate the song "Monster", much like I hate most of Rick Ross's songs, most of Nicki Minaj's songs, and most of Kanye and Jay-Z's more recent songs.

I'm surprised there's a human being out in the world who likes that song, no lie :|

I feel like half of your comments about my vids are about song choice.

Edit-
    paulrogers wrote:
    This a troll im not getting lol?

The troll is that I got you to stare at Justin Bieber's face for four and a half minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I feel like half of your comments about my vids are about song choice.

Well some of it is questionable
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited May 2012
    But in all seriousness the winner on the day was clearly BOOYAH i've never seen a barb with such legit kiting skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    But in all seriousness the winner on the day was clearly BOOYAH i've never seen a barb with such legit kiting skills

He's overall knowledge of the class is legit.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Eo you are not scare that Curses be mad at you for using his picture to hide the chats? I though he wanted keep his identidy secret. :x

Oh and Curses got help, check at 1:42....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited May 2012
    Still don't get why anyone would ever chose a lion barb...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't PK with Booyah around because he's one of those dudes that flips an absolute ***** and hate targets me for the rest of the day if one of my AOEs hits him.

He also seems to lack the mental capacity to realize that, if he doesn't wanna get hit, he probably shouldn't run directly up to that sin that just tried to kill me and stand idle right next to it.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2012
    I don't PK with Booyah around because he's one of those dudes that flips an absolute ***** and hate targets me for the rest of the day if one of my AOEs hits him.

He also seems to lack the mental capacity to realize that, if he doesn't wanna get hit, he probably shouldn't run directly up to that sin that just tried to kill me and stand idle right next to it.
    Everyone in the sin forums is talking in ponies b:surrender
  • Atheist - Harshlands
    Atheist - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    how is this good pvp? even if the barb would have went for the archer the others would have just killed him with numbers..i didnt bother to watch the entire thing but it seemed like people just trying to act hard with numbers it wasnt pvp it was boring the music was somthing somone in junior high would have loaded... next tiem say for a heading r9 archers pokes at barb from afar with her body guards incase barb gets mad and fights back
    edited May 2012
    how is this good pvp? even if the barb would have went for the archer the others would have just killed him with numbers..i didnt bother to watch the entire thing but it seemed like people just trying to act hard with numbers it wasnt pvp it was boring the music was somthing somone in junior high would have loaded... next tiem say for a heading r9 archers pokes at barb from afar with her body guards incase barb gets mad and fights back

I think it was more of a joke I always thought it was a pretty well known thing that he's a terrible barb. When an r9 barb asks an r8 for 1v1, takes one hit then runs to broken bluffs and waits for 5 minutes then runs back and hits the same person doing something completely different and claims it was kiteing then loses and tells that r8 to go get a girlfriend you cant take anything featuring him seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol no1 touched him besides the archer who was doing the 1v1 with him. That barb is a joke...Erocky is a better barb than him trololol.

First he use to cry about csers, then he gets r9 set and says csers are ok.....so he cries about us using hacks..lol? Like in tw last night..he said we grew super powers out of no where. Hey if cursing and yelling @ each other on vent is some sort of **** or power....am going to try jumping off the empire state...maybe I'll fly like superman?
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012

beiber is an ugly ****er u stupid ***** and ugh... play heavy metal, that rap **** is *** as hell... i couldn't even watch the vid. u suck ****.
    edited May 2012
    beiber is an ugly ****er u stupid ***** and ugh... play heavy metal, that rap **** is *** as hell... i couldn't even watch the vid. u suck ****.

he sure showed you bella
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think it was more of a joke I always thought it was a pretty well known thing that he's a terrible barb. When an r9 barb asks an r8 for 1v1, takes one hit then runs to broken bluffs and waits for 5 minutes then runs back and hits the same person doing something completely different and claims it was kiteing then loses and tells that r8 to go get a girlfriend you cant take anything featuring him seriously.

Paul gets it.

The 1v1 was consensual. I just recorded and everyone watched.

There was also the accusation that I slept him during the fight. Vid is proof I didn't touch him or interfere in any way whatsoever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

• Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Today on PWI Harshlands world chat preview:

Watch the intense world chat fun when BOOOYAH and his raging followers fight in no limit tw vs brave people of DEMACIA. Will DEMACIA hold its ground or will BOOOYAH wc rage be too much.Will DEMACIA use some of the evil Catalyst hax to hold back kind and noble BOOOYAH running around in tw kiting all that hits him?

Find out today in another episode of PWI Harshlands world chat rage!!!!!

here are some b:flowerb:flowerb:flower just to take that edge of excitement for something that should be one of the best episodes ever.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My god, I never realized how boring PWI pvp vids are to watch. It's just the same thing over and over, except in a slightly different place.

Judging by the gratuitously large Bieber picture (which you CANNOT HELP but stare at) and the ear-bleeding music being played, my guess is that this video is actually an Arab-torture video in disguise, designed to get terrorists to talk after having to watch this monstrosity 24/7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Today on PWI Harshlands world chat preview:

Watch the intense world chat fun when BOOOYAH and his raging followers fight in no limit tw vs brave people of DEMACIA. Will DEMACIA hold its ground or will BOOOYAH wc rage be too much.Will DEMACIA use some of the evil Catalyst hax to hold back kind and noble BOOOYAH running around in tw kiting all that hits him?

Find out today in another episode of PWI Harshlands world chat rage!!!!!

here are some b:flowerb:flowerb:flower just to take that edge of excitement for something that should be one of the best episodes ever.
    do this more often :3 i love World rage
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    My god, I never realized how boring PWI pvp vids are to watch. It's just the same thing over and over, except in a slightly different place.

Judging by the gratuitously large Bieber picture (which you CANNOT HELP but stare at) and the ear-bleeding music being played, my guess is that this video is actually an Arab-torture video in disguise, designed to get terrorists to talk after having to watch this monstrosity 24/7.

Yeah the vid is boring, but didn't I once tell you your PVP vids are really boring and you got really ****ing mad? Didn't really expect you to turn around and do the same to others...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Yeah the vid is boring, but didn't I once tell you your PVP vids are really boring and you got really ****ing mad? Didn't really expect you to turn around and do the same to others...

what...?

The only thing I remember is me arguing with Curses about mystic strategy on that vid where I fought the +12 sin, since archers tend to kite more than mystics. You weren't even in the conversation lol?

I mean, you even admit in your post there that her vid is boring....so...yeah. Pot calling the kettle black?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    what...?

The only thing I remember is me arguing with Curses about mystic strategy on that vid where I fought the +12 sin, since archers tend to kite more than mystics. You weren't even in the conversation lol?

I mean, you even admit in your post there that her vid is boring....so...yeah. Pot calling the kettle black?

TF?
    You used to post PVP vids.
    I said they were incredibly boring.
    You got mad.
    Fast forward to now, someone else is posting them, you called it boring (so did I).
    I'm saying it's both ironic and a little hypocritical that you're calling vids PVP vids boring, given that you used to get mad at people who said "dude ur PVP vids are boring as hell."
    Your saying applies to yourself, not me. I've always called vids boring if I thought they were.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    TF?
    You used to post PVP vids.
    I said they were incredibly boring.
    You got mad.
    Fast forward to now, someone else is posting them, you called it boring (so did I).
    I'm saying it's both ironic and a little hypocritical that you're calling vids PVP vids boring, given that you used to get mad at people who said "dude ur PVP vids are boring as hell."
    Your saying applies to yourself, not me. I've always called vids boring if I thought they were.

Again....

When did I get mad? I was in an argument with Curses, and I don't even remember you being a factor in that conversation. If anything, it seems like you're butthurt for some reason trying to accuse me of something.

Just pointing out the absurdity of you complaining about me pointing fun at vid, when you do the same. You just didn't do it to Eoria cause...

....IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1251571&page=2

Top of the 2nd page is when Long posted... He said it was boring before Curses posted which you replied to Longknife after you started arguing.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1251571&page=2

Top of the 2nd page is when Long posted... He said it was boring before Curses posted which you replied to Longknife after you started arguing.

Hmm this was actually my first pvp vid so I don't know where you saw others and thought they were made by me.

Guess I'll need to find more varied fights, unfortunately I almost always seem to forget to push the record button on the funniest stuff.

My response to that post is in red above. Thanks Doom for finding the post.

So what in that post indicated I was mad? All I see is me kind of agreeing.

You need to chill Longknife. The world is not full of ragers. Just the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So this is what PvP has become after all this time.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • killthelights
    killthelights Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Tbh this pk vid just showed a r9 archer and he/shes buddies circling a barb in biker gang fashion while he/she beat on it with full buffs...but thats my view point.

On a different note: personally i found burnouts videos to be a bit more entertaining, at least the music was somewhat enjoyable (tbh he made me want to play a mystic).