Dem Russians

Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited May 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
at least I think it's russian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TblIfK3fUsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I have no idea what it says, but somehow this is funny. The animations are really good as well :D especially when the BM sushifies the asassin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yea, it's Russian.

I thought it was really cute, I laughed. b:victory

It's just basicly different spoofs of Tv commericals using pwi chars.

I thought the Car commerical was funny.
  • Yuxi - Momaganon
    Yuxi - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    didnt seem to be funny and i did understand it
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Translation:
    Description:
    Everyone who ever turned on a television is familiar with mindlessly switching from channel to channel ;) Here's a special broadcast.

0:00 Mogofilka from Vega presents. Happy 1st of April.

0:30 I am not afraid of you, evildoer. My soul is pure like a bright day!

1:00 1 daisy... 2 daisy!

1:12 Do you know why I would never exchange this sword?
    Why?
    Because it's a memory.
    Bring a couple of these to your ex-girlfriends wedding party and nobody will ever forget it!
    Funny Wade, didn't know you like girls.
    Yea sure, a sword is not as cool as a few picks in bones of blades or nails of a secretary. Do you want a manicure?

1:57 I thought of a country! I was thinking of it the entire night. Everyone's walking on their heads.
    Only ponies live in my world, they eat rainbows and **** butterflies.

2:22 -Fox - sneaky ****. She knows the spawn place of all puppy pets. Here in the snowy wilderness, not far from the Woodchop the Lunar Rabbit roams. Resent server reset switched the times, but the cunning fox is ready to wait for hours for her pray. The long awaited pray finally appears...Where'd the fox go? o_O Get the hell outta here, you're scaring the rabbits.-

3:35 - Look at me. Go ahead, look at me. Look only at me. Commercial break on Movofilka Channel-

4:15 Russian add parodies from here on: Max achieved incredible results in parcour. There are no obstacles for him. He thinks it's natural, his master is certain it's not just that. Friskies contains ingredients from high quality proteins. For cats living a full life!

4:33 Cookie, caramel and milk chocolate! Any break can be made better. Do a break, have a Twix!

4:56 We are lifeguards and the most important for us after a meal... -Save me! - is the rescue... The rescue of your teeth from caries. After food the risk of caries is especial high. It neutralizes harmful acids and at the same time nourishes and protects the teeth
    from caries. ORBIT - the most delicious protection from caries.

5:26 There is no mercy for mosquitoes. RAPTOR - tested -no insects!

6:02 New Toyota Highlander. Stick to your true path. Toyota. Control your dream.

6:46 The blue ball is turning and spinning - Your add can be here. All questions to ... -

7:07 And now for our beloved viewers of Mobofilka channel a special guest. Greet! I'm a gummy bear. Delicious gummy bear. I'm a marmelade, delicious and chubby gummy bear. I'm a gummy bear. Delicious gummy bear. I'm a dancing, singing and cool gummy bear. Oh yeah! Gummy gummy gummy gummy bear. Jump together with me! Laugh together with me. Clap with me! Clap Clap Clap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Personally I like this vid of her a lot more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZqDjJqwSY&feature=plcp

Really beautiful rhyming fairy tale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Personally I like this vid of her a lot more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZqDjJqwSY&feature=plcp

Really beautiful rhyming fairy tale.

Very cute.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aww, that video maker surely got talent. Epic scenes. The fat panda killed me XD

The other video <3 I don't understand more than a few words, but it's cute :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Aww, that video maker surely got talent. Epic scenes. The fat panda killed me XD

The other video <3 I don't understand more than a few words, but it's cute :3

An old fox is telling a fairy tale to a bunch of little foxes. It's about a fox who befriends a butterfly. They are happy together, then the butterfly goes missing. The fox sets of on search to retrieve her friend thinking the butterfly was probably kidnapped by the evil witch. The fox gets captured, but then is rescued by a handsome prince. When she asks him his name, it seems he can't speak.
    Both of them arrive at the witches place and are greeted by the witch laughing about the foolish fox who was looking for her friend, however it turns out the butterfly went to the witch itself and asked to be turned into a prince the fox has always dreamed of meeting. Fox defeats the evil witch. Prince goes back to being a butterfly forever.

Pet-zoned :/ b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    An old fox is telling a fairy tale to a bunch of little foxes. It's about a fox who befriends a butterfly. They are happy together, then the butterfly goes missing. The fox sets of on search to retrieve her friend thinking the butterfly was probably kidnapped by the evil witch. The fox gets captured, but then is rescued by a handsome prince. When she asks him his name, it seems he can't speak.
    Both of them arrive at the witches place and are greeted by the witch laughing about the foolish fox who was looking for her friend, however it turns out the butterfly went to the witch itself and asked to be turned into a prince the fox has always dreamed of meeting. Fox defeats the evil witch. Prince goes back to being a butterfly forever

b:cry *heart melts from cuteness*

And thanks for your awesome translations :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Hey Vilkass, I dunno if you would be interested, but I was speaking with the girl who makes these videos today and she mentioned that she is wanting to start another project but needs help translating it into english, and since you were nice enough to provided a translation on here for the first video, I thought I would see if you would have any interest in doing it again for her new project?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Hey Vilkass, I dunno if you would be interested, but I was speaking with the girl who makes these videos today and she mentioned that she is wanting to start another project but needs help translating it into english, and since you were nice enough to provided a translation on here for the first video, I thought I would see if you would have any interest in doing it again for her new project?

If it's nothing too complex and she doesn't make me rhyme it XD I don't mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    If it's nothing too complex and she doesn't make me rhyme it XD I don't mind.

lol, ok I will let her know and we can go from there.

Do you happen to be on VK?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    lol, ok I will let her know and we can go from there.

Do you happen to be on VK?

Online in game? No, at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Online in game? No, at work.

Oh, I was meaning do you have a profile on ВКонтакте.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Oh, I was meaning do you have a profile on ВКонтакте.

No idea what that is, so I probably don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    No idea what that is, so I probably don't.

Ah, ok..

I guess it you could say it's Russia's verison of Facebook.

I will try to get an e-mail from her next time we speak and send it to you through PM on here.