Heavy/Acrace built veno

Options
2»

Comments

• mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The potato head alt, no idea how to use a genie? Are you serious? Who doesn't know how to use genies? Did frost kill your brain THAT much?

First of all you have selective reading. Can't comprehend that you are wrong, so you decide to nitpick. However, the nitpicking that you chose is so wrong, it's not even funny. READ THE BOLD. First of all, grammatically, it is "Venoes do not even need genies for PVP". Second, since you are level 80, I will let you slide on this one. As we all know, you have no idea what this game is about or how to play it, so you mostly likely have absolutely no idea how PVP works. However, you have the balls to speak as if you do, which in turn, I will have to honor you with "PWI Imbecile of the Year Award" or PIYA.

Another thing, when did I say all level was meaningless? Quote it please. And you are telling me to uninstall? I'm surprise the games didn't uninstall itself, mine and yours, at your stupidity. b:chuckle

You're calling me stupid, but you're the one that built an HA user with iceborne shards to your weapon... Might as well make a pure magic assassin while you're at it. Teach me how to play, I really want to make myself fall asleep of boredom while I play veno, teach me how to break the game even more... As far as I see it, the game is already broken since level 79 and I already have myriad rainbow fox form, feral concentration, bramblehood, befuddling mist level 10, leech level 10, melee mastery level amp level 10, purge level 10, bramble level 10, ironwood level 10, nova level 8 and double sparking every 30 seconds. I don't know how PVP works even if I kill even level 100s in mere seconds. What, you want me to kill R9+12 JOSD just to be good? R9 is way out of my league, whether the person is beyond dumb, such as you for example unless they are idiotic robe users. I was here before genies dude, maybe you are too much concerned about trying to compete with failures that wants their butts wiped like babies. You will talk about lucky points too? You must have at least 80+/100 LP points on your genie to be successful... You are really brilliant for sure...
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    mm2000 wrote: »
    The potato head alt, no idea how to use a genie? Are you serious? Who doesn't know how to use genies? Did frost kill your brain THAT much?

You're calling me stupid, but you're the one that built an HA user with iceborne shards to your weapon... Might as well make a pure magic assassin while you're at it. Teach me how to play, I really want to make myself fall asleep of boredom while I play veno, teach me how to break the game even more... As far as I see it, the game is already broken since level 79 and I already have myriad rainbow fox form, feral concentration, bramblehood, befuddling mist level 10, leech level 10, melee mastery level amp level 10, purge level 10, bramble level 10, ironwood level 10, nova level 8 and double sparking every 30 seconds. I don't know how PVP works even if I kill even level 100s in mere seconds. What, you want me to kill R9+12 JOSD just to be good? R9 is way out of my league, whether the person is beyond dumb, such as you for example unless they are idiotic robe users. I was here before genies dude, maybe you are too much concerned about trying to compete with failures that wants their butts wiped like babies. You will talk about lucky points too? You must have at least 80+/100 LP points on your genie to be successful... You are really brilliant for sure...

You are stupid. Want me to point out all the stupid remarks you have made? I don't understand what you are trying to argue here. Venoes are casters, and casters use magic shards, not physical shards. Nobody is going to argue against me on this except for you. Sigh... Btw, post on your main please if you want to make remarks like "I was here before genies". From what I can see, you are just a recent noob who have absolutely no idea about anything in this game. It's really pathetic to see a person like you even have the courage and balls to even speak when you have no idea what is going on. And stop saying what you have done, gimme some proof like I asked before. If you can't give me proof, your statement might as well be jibberish. I said post a video of you killing a competent lvl 100 person, and I will step down, delete my account and mail you, through any means, 10k US Dollars. If you can't do this, please refrain from commenting. I've said this before, yet you couldn't deliver. Yet you have the balls to keep commenting.... Maybe you are just so weak that you need these statement to self inflate your ego.

The bold part doesn't even make sense of what you wrote. Are you so desperate to make a counter argument and that is all you can come up with?
    Btw, break the game? What does that even have anything to do with anything. You are commenting from a veno... Actually you are right, but do you even know why you are right or were right? Probably not. Tsk Tsk.

It is so sad to see people like you who are so full of yourself that you couldn't see beyond the tip of your nose.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Love reading walls of insults. -Carry on!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ur never gona out dd pure melee classes (with good gear) using a heavy veno......pure magic venos and everyother arcane class will nuke u in tw if ur a heavy veno......u dont need to tank anything these days.....the stupid sins wont let u....so no point going heavy to tank stuff......u want to go without sins to tank stuff.....go ahead and be heavy to waste time....highly biased towards pure mag yes b:angry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I don't think anyone has ever said that a reason to go heavy was to out-DD pure melee classes, so stick that strawman where the sun don't shine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I don't think anyone has ever said that a reason to go heavy was to out-DD pure melee classes, so stick that strawman where the sun don't shine.

well is there any reason to go heavy?

besides to get some good laughts before getting kicked out of squad? b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    well is there any reason to go heavy?

Flexibility of defense.
    besides to get some good laughts before getting kicked out of squad?

I've never been kicked out of a squad for being heavy.

I did my first ever Caster's Nirvana last night, and the two times I died I was in arcane (switched from heavy on Ancient Ancestor EX because I was being hit harder than the others, and ended up spending the rest of the fight on the floor.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Flexibility of defense.

I've never been kicked out of a squad for being heavy.

I did my first ever Caster's Nirvana last night, and the two times I died I was in arcane (switched from heavy on Ancient Ancestor EX because I was being hit harder than the others, and ended up spending the rest of the fight on the floor.)

Back when I was HA I only used HA set, didn't bother with AA cause I barely had my HA at like +5. Embarrassing to admit after all the people I've run casters with, I died tons of times back when I was HA. I guess people still took me in my crappy gear cause they knew I actually did my job? Who knows.
    About a week after got r8 I restat to arcane. After I did that, casters is a cinch. I've hardly died since then, and quite a few times I have tanked the 4th boss.... alone. I've seen about 3-4 other venos do it too, while everyone else in squad is getting blasted. I'm the worst geared person I've seen do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ok guess some stuff needs to be cleared up because this like others before it has once again turned into an HA veno bashing thread.

First off I'm HA veno. Have been since lev 1, have been for 3 years.

What the arcane venos are saying is true. HA veno will NEVER out DD a caster veno or melee class. Been trying to do it for 2 years, not going to happen. However, saying the build sucks isn't true. It rocks IF you know how to play it. That being said many venos don't and are quick to diss it because its easier to insult something than to try and understand it, and this community generally does whats easiest to them.

Damage is not the point of an HA veno. If you are doing it for damage stop now and roll arcane, you will be alot happier. HA venos are however VERY flexible and have a very high survival ability with the right combination of points and gear. I'm not the best in pvp but I do moderately well, especially against blades, sins, barbs, and archers who generally hate my guts. Nothing makes me happier than watching 2 sins try to gank me in TW and kill themselves on bramble. It is possible to go against casters and win if you know what you are doing.

Your question was about stats, well that depends on how you want to build. If you want to use fox form like I do you need high str and high mag. My build is around 5 str 4 mag and 1 dex every 2 levels. You won't have a great mag weapon but since you will be focusing on melee you don't need a spectacular one. A lev 10+ (weapon lev not player lev) can suffice with good refines and shards (the 200% dmg increase in fox makes a HUGE difference vs the 60-75% other classes get). Arcane heavy is 6 mag 1 dex 3 str every 2 lev, or 5 mag 1 dex and 4 str every 2 levels depending if you want the best armor at the end or want to do more arcane dmg (my advice is take the armor and make up the extra points you need in mag through gear, the bonuses are great and once again, DDing is not the point of HA veno's! You want to DD reroll a sin or blade or do arcane)

You have to decide whether you want to do caster heavy or fox heavy but in my opinion fox heavy is better because it benefits from STR, has alot of armor and acc bonuses, and the fox skills are very good, though most venos don't know how to use them.

My last bit of advice, if you are still looking for it and havn't been scared away by the trolls, get a good pet. A good DD pet increases your phy dmg output considerably especailly if you give it skills like Claw and Pounce, not to mention it is VERY useful against casters because it distracts and stuns/cancels depending on the skills you give it. With my pet and my build I do about 10-12k dmg a sec vs mobs and and 1.2k-2.5k dmg a sec vs players depending on thier builds, shards and skill level.

HA veno is very fun and very challenging to play (and can still be very effective) but its not for everyone. Experiment, try different things, and challenge yourself. After all I remember when people used to laugh at fist BMs and say "roll axe or fail". Now look at what we have these days.
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ok guess some stuff needs to be cleared up because this like others before it has once again turned into an HA veno bashing thread.

First off I'm HA veno. Have been since lev 1, have been for 3 years.

What the arcane venos are saying is true. HA veno will NEVER out DD a caster veno or melee class. Been trying to do it for 2 years, not going to happen. However, saying the build sucks isn't true. It rocks IF you know how to play it. That being said many venos don't and are quick to diss it because its easier to insult something than to try and understand it, and this community generally does whats easiest to them.

Damage is not the point of an HA veno. If you are doing it for damage stop now and roll arcane, you will be alot happier. HA venos are however VERY flexible and have a very high survival ability with the right combination of points and gear. I'm not the best in pvp but I do moderately well, especially against blades, sins, barbs, and archers who generally hate my guts. Nothing makes me happier than watching 2 sins try to gank me in TW and kill themselves on bramble. It is possible to go against casters and win if you know what you are doing.

Your question was about stats, well that depends on how you want to build. If you want to use fox form like I do you need high str and high mag. My build is around 5 str 4 mag and 1 dex every 2 levels. You won't have a great mag weapon but since you will be focusing on melee you don't need a spectacular one. A lev 10+ (weapon lev not player lev) can suffice with good refines and shards (the 200% dmg increase in fox makes a HUGE difference vs the 60-75% other classes get). Arcane heavy is 6 mag 1 dex 3 str every 2 lev, or 5 mag 1 dex and 4 str every 2 levels depending if you want the best armor at the end or want to do more arcane dmg (my advice is take the armor and make up the extra points you need in mag through gear, the bonuses are great and once again, DDing is not the point of HA veno's! You want to DD reroll a sin or blade or do arcane)

You have to decide whether you want to do caster heavy or fox heavy but in my opinion fox heavy is better because it benefits from STR, has alot of armor and acc bonuses, and the fox skills are very good, though most venos don't know how to use them.

My last bit of advice, if you are still looking for it and havn't been scared away by the trolls, get a good pet. A good DD pet increases your phy dmg output considerably especailly if you give it skills like Claw and Pounce, not to mention it is VERY useful against casters because it distracts and stuns/cancels depending on the skills you give it. With my pet and my build I do about 10-12k dmg a sec vs mobs and and 1.2k-2.5k dmg a sec vs players depending on thier builds, shards and skill level.

HA veno is very fun and very challenging to play (and can still be very effective) but its not for everyone. Experiment, try different things, and challenge yourself. After all I remember when people used to laugh at fist BMs and say "roll axe or fail". Now look at what we have these days.

too much text..must block eyes!!!!
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • siljus
    siljus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ok make it simpley ...
    Ha veno - not 2 years back lol this build is failure .... alltho in tw all classes hitts you ! so no point think ha is uber awesome in tw b:laugh
    Pure Maq : unless only pve .... or r9+10 or other desent high gear +10 ofc would be best , but if not a bigg cs'r i would not go this .. unless u can nuke r9s whit being 1 hittb:chuckle
    La build, it kinda seems good to me better than ha atlest .. but would need good gears for it to work to <.<
    then were left whit still best build for veno in my option PURE VIT AA : u dont need full gears +10 ... u still need desent gears but , lets say i have a pure vit veno just enought maq for weap .. i can solo 1 vs 1 r9 archer , others ... depence ofc +12 r9s kinda unposible for any1 whos not it lol .. alltho i have killed many many sins whit +12 daggers b:dirty so yea what would u do?:P
    as if i remeber ha veno's was mostly used for tw and pvp before sin,psy and r9 came out ...
    and this HA/AA allso not inpressiv i think lol
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What.. o_o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    siljus wrote: »
    ok make it simpley ...
    Ha veno - not 2 years back lol this build is failure .... alltho in tw all classes hitts you ! so no point think ha is uber awesome in tw b:laugh
    Pure Maq : unless only pve .... or r9+10 or other desent high gear +10 ofc would be best , but if not a bigg cs'r i would not go this .. unless u can nuke r9s whit being 1 hittb:chuckle
    La build, it kinda seems good to me better than ha atlest .. but would need good gears for it to work to <.<
    then were left whit still best build for veno in my option PURE VIT AA : u dont need full gears +10 ... u still need desent gears but , lets say i have a pure vit veno just enought maq for weap .. i can solo 1 vs 1 r9 archer , others ... depence ofc +12 r9s kinda unposible for any1 whos not it lol .. alltho i have killed many many sins whit +12 daggers b:dirty so yea what would u do?:P
    as if i remeber ha veno's was mostly used for tw and pvp before sin,psy and r9 came out ...

You can kill a rank 9 as a pure vit build with only 300 magic? I've got almost 500 magic and only manage to hit rank 9s for 800-1k. While most of them have 12k+ hp.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    siljus wrote: »
    ok make it simpley ...

so what you're saying is r9+10 gears are good?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • siljus
    siljus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You can kill a rank 9 as a pure vit build with only 300 magic? I've got almost 500 magic and only manage to hit rank 9s for 800-1k. While most of them have 12k+ hp. and ur veno? lol , and most dont have 12k hp lol and u can purge amp cant you? demon nova! but yea most go sage veno ofc^^ can u plz read imao ... just saying what i can whit my build im pure vit veno enought maq for weap and i can kill r9s .... allso sad i cant solo r9+12 lol ... but who can? lol ... anyways ...

so what you're saying is r9+10 gears are good? ye i would allso say nirvana +10 are good or recast r8 +10 are good ! wouldent you imao? would u maybe say mold gears 90+ +1 are good? dont think so lolb:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe those r9s just don't know how to play...lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XW_Y_Fx - Dreamweaver
    XW_Y_Fx - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Kiszmet: Omg i've been trying for the longest to find someone who's done HA venomancer and not squash my dreams and say it's no good. Can I ask what skills you maxed out as a HA veno (like your fox form skills or human form skills)?