Get 105 with Goon Glitch replacement!

Comments

• shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:victory I'm bad,evil,dirty and cool b:bye I dont follow stupid rules b:shutup
    1. Gooz FC glitch
    2. Caster nirv glitch
    3.DQ medal glitch
    4.Charm glitch
    5.Botter

whats the DQ medal and charm glitch? hows it work/whats it do?
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    shashahah wrote: »
    whats the DQ medal and charm glitch? hows it work/whats it do?

DQ medal glitch.... There used to be MoG available for DQ points, these could be stacked with regular MoG to become tradable. These are no longer available

Charm glitch... You can unequip charms after almsot using them up and sell them to a catshop for full price.
  • Neo - Lost City
    Neo - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Better be quick, you only have about a year before it will be fixed and (maybe) get banned for half a day.
    I actually bothered to login just to say, that is so true
    +1
  • SakyKinz - Sanctuary
    SakyKinz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Better watch out. People who can't get into the squads for this glitch are just gonna QQ moar and moar until pwi staff finally recognizes it as bannable, they'll nerf bishop exp and in maybe a year or so they'll finally decide what the punishment will be; banned for a few days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No point in doing it what so ever in the time it takes to spawn 10 bishops u can be at exp room doing heads, besides clearing all the mobs from dread to start is a exp waste
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    of course this is bannable. its the same glitch as goons. unless if ur an idiot and u stand there and wait for a million bishops to spawn and at a normal rate thats 1 every 20seconds or so, and then aoe, it is definitely against the rules legally and morally.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No point in doing it what so ever in the time it takes to spawn 10 bishops u can be at exp room doing heads, besides clearing all the mobs from dread to start is a exp waste

Make multiple sin accounts, afk in separate FCC while main does whatever (could be FCC, or trials lol), then proceed to enter each instance and do them before instance resets.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this has horrible exp -.- not worth it + the time

give me back my excitement b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Make multiple sin accounts, afk in separate FCC while main does whatever (could be FCC, or trials lol), then proceed to enter each instance and do them before instance resets.

Assuming that all your Sin Alts are 101+ with Share the Stealth(Assuming its a necessary skill). Doesn't exactly sounds easy.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i jus did it i di alot but good exp just need survive lightning aoe b:victoryb:victoryb:kiss
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • _BaBieFox_ - Harshlands
    _BaBieFox_ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol.b:laugh
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    of course this is bannable. its the same glitch as goons. unless if ur an idiot and u stand there and wait for a million bishops to spawn and at a normal rate thats 1 every 20seconds or so, and then aoe, it is definitely against the rules legally and morally.

Not really.

Styren is supposed to spawn 2 goons, not hundreds.

Bishop boss just spawns bishops until it dies.. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Not really.

Styren is supposed to spawn 2 goons, not hundreds.

Bishop boss just spawns bishops until it dies.. xD

There is a glitch to it. Just using the moria stealth resets the boss and the mobs die. There is more to it then just that ijs.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    There is a glitch to it. Just using the moria stealth resets the boss and the mobs die. There is more to it then just that ijs.

this^

and if you run away and stealth out of his aoe bishops die upon spawn
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i didnt even see how the morai skill would be relevant b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    i didnt even see how the morai skill would be relevant b:surrender

it for whatever reason (apparently) makes your stealth level exceed that which a level 150 boss can see and resets it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    it for whatever reason (apparently) makes your stealth level exceed that which a level 150 boss can see and resets it.

what it does is stack with the other stealth skills lvl instead of replacing the current stealth skill lvl

I'm sure some day we will get a message saying it will "soon" be fixed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    what it does is stack with the other stealth skills lvl instead of replacing the current stealth skill lvl

I'm sure some day we will get a message saying it will "soon" be fixed b:victory

Actually I think they did nerf that skill in the 4-25 pwcn patch:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120424/65088.shtml

Who knows when we get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Actually I think they did nerf that skill in the 4-25 pwcn patch:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120424/65088.shtml

Who knows when we get it.

Anyone can translate that?

I used G.Translator and I barely understood a sentence or two.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012

yeah, but the boss doesn't continue to spawn bishops when its reset, unless stealth resetting does something different than distance resetting.

would be cool if the OP didn't teach using the Socratic method b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well you could sit around in front of him in 'normal stealth'. Boss sees you and keeps spawning but bishops don't see you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited May 2012
    yeah, but the boss doesn't continue to spawn bishops when its reset, unless stealth resetting does something different than distance resetting.

would be cool if the OP didn't teach using the Socratic method b:surrender

There in lies the glitch part about this instance. Which shall not be shared. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Saddens me that they don't even care enough to close the thread.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited May 2012
    Saddens me that they don't even care enough to close the thread.

If they closed the thread then they would have to deal with lots of others popping up qqing about the thread being closed b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If they closed the thread then they would have to deal with lots of others popping up qqing about the thread being closed b:chuckle

So much for this quote then.

We can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2012
    Isn't it an improvement that they let this thread continue telling people how to do and not once have they come in yet to "don't do that it's bad" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2012

ignore this post, was meant for another thread.

Click Edit . Delete post. :>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Jmagnum - Dreamweaver
    Jmagnum - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Can anyone explain the correct steps to get the boss to spawn continuous bishops?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well you could sit around in front of him in 'normal stealth'. Boss sees you and keeps spawning but bishops don't see you...

The boss would knock you out though, and then the bishops would see you.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I REALLY WANNA SEE THIS FROM THE GMS! "Participating in this glitch is a bannable offence, if we have enough evidence of your participation, we will permenantly disable your account.

Oh wait, i forgot this aint JaGeX. Mah Bad!

Making bishop boss frost squad pm me. Missing sin with 100 morai.