Comments

• caapro
    caapro Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • sutrixx
    sutrixx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I hate when this happens! Now I have to set up all my catshops again! b:mischievous
    Who pk'd Archo server? I have an legit alibi! OMG must get more coffee!
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    sutrixx wrote: »
    I hate when this happens! Now I have to set up all my catshops again! b:mischievous
    Who pk'd Archo server? I have an legit alibi! OMG must get more coffee!

Vodka's better b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sulliebear
    sulliebear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Finally! an official response!!!!!
  • to0nz
    to0nz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would just like to say

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the message.
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sure would be nice to get some compensation... I had just spend over 300k to join a fc exp room. My hubby had just spend 1.5 mil for a trophy run and then it crashes... wonderful waste of our money as im completely sure we will never see our money again. :/ I certainly dont remember the name of the person i traded... i buy alot of fc head rooms. This is not the first time Arch has had issues either. a few weeks back half my entire faction dc'd at once and couldnt get back in... including me. Only reason i know it wasnt server wide is cause one of my faccys is a real life friend and called to see if we were coming back or not. >.< it should not take this long to get the server back up.
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    More sorry yet it will happen again... i know this is an incident but more precaution could be made right. Before its Sanctuary server and all of us effected too. now archsour.....so what is next? or more glitch...?b:irritatedb:infuriatedb:cold
  • Dragonagab - Archosaur
    Dragonagab - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vodka's better b:pleased

i wish i could like a post lol
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi everyone,

We are still looking into the issue, but I will keep you posted. I'll give another update in about 40 minutes. Hopefully it will be resolved by then.
  • rawrpwnzer
    rawrpwnzer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's 1pm central standard time for me and it's still down. Please hurry and fix it PWI. b:beg

Edit: Just realized that the clock on PWI forums is not the same as mine. T.T
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi everyone,

We are still looking into the issue, but I will keep you posted. I'll give another update in about 40 minutes. Hopefully it will be resolved by then.

Thank you Monkey b:thanks It is very kind of you to keep us informed.
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • blesswave
    edited May 2012
    Hi everyone,

Thx GM for updating the progress.b:thanks
    at least this heal lots b:shutupof the curiosity.
  • SwordOfMoon - Archosaur
    SwordOfMoon - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad what hapen with all the ppl have used coins for tropy mode ? ther will loose the 1.5 million coins and get noting back ? and how about all the ppl have buy fc head ? soo many ppl have buy fc head .... :( ..... b:sadb b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i better go take a napb:laugh
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    None of this was my doing Archy fools i swear! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • pqowmznx
    pqowmznx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    200-400k its not so much. And less than 10 ppls do the TM runs so i think they will reapeat the runs...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad what hapen with all the ppl have used coins for tropy mode ? ther will loose the 1.5 million coins and get noting back ? and how about all the ppl have buy fc head ? soo many ppl have buy fc head .... :( ..... b:sadb b:surrenderb:surrender

Caveat emptor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Out_BM - Archosaur
    Out_BM - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Simple solution, first remember who you bought them from and get a free run from them, most ppl would be nice enough to do that :D, second..........stop wasting money on fc heads and just run the stupid instance D:<
  • GENESISTANK - Archosaur
    GENESISTANK - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey I needta Bust Some MOves Im Sexy And I Know It b:laugh
    No It Be Upp SOOOOOOOOOOnn

TANKs 4 You
  • blesswave
    edited May 2012

this is my opinion...game coin can always be farm again. but i rather appreciate the GM afford to keep my Gold, Gear, Item in bank and bag pack stay in touch when i log in back later.not losing those thing(cos of this crash) are more valuable then some coin to me...
    edited May 2012
    b:sad what hapen with all the ppl have used coins for tropy mode ? ther will loose the 1.5 million coins and get noting back ? and how about all the ppl have buy fc head ? soo many ppl have buy fc head .... :( .....

It's sadly just part of the game, sucks but its true. Even if pwi did try to compensate for the server crash by sending everyone 5 hypers or something would you honestly be happy? It's a game AND you gotta remember it is online, **** happens and we do have a GM keeping us up to date. So cheer up, you will have your perfect world life back shortly. b:byeb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    With the way the forums been heading, its not long before people start screaming for compensation, i mean if servers are like 10 mins late coming up after maintenance people start screaming for compensation b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    It's sadly just part of the game, sucks but its true. Even if pwi did try to compensate for the server crash by sending everyone 5 hypers or something would you honestly be happy? It's a game AND you gotta remember it is online, **** happens and we do have a GM keeping us up to date. So cheer up, you will have your perfect world life back shortly. b:byeb:thanks

Told you ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Simple solution, first remember who you bought them from and get a free run from them, most ppl would be nice enough to do that :D, second..........stop wasting money on fc heads and just run the stupid instance D:<

Wow I'm actually agreeing with out b:shocked just picking on ya b:chuckle but yes he speaks the truth +1 Outty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    miss you Anss! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Told you ^

heyheyhey sympi reread my post, I don't want compensation for anything, I only asked if ppl would honestly be happy and stop QQing if they got it. bad sympib:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Out_BM - Archosaur
    Out_BM - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wow I'm actually agreeing with out b:shocked just picking on ya b:chuckle but yes he speaks the truth +1 Outty
    I"m just trying to kill the fc business so I don't have to solo runs everytime I wana lvl another alt :D
    edited May 2012
    miss you Anss! b:sad

MISS YOU TOO b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melbgirl
    melbgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Someone pls post when Arch is back, so I can check times when I wake up b:beg

Thank you, thank you
  • kenseki
    kenseki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So I've been reading everyones' responses on this thread. I just want to let you all know that most of you are completely rude. Server issues aren't something that can be predicted every single time and all these "I want free stuffs" or "I was going to, but not anymore" or all the guilt trips are all just childish. Please show some respect. Perfect world entertainment has more than just the one game that you play to take care of and I'm sure they're doing what they can to resolve the issue.

So please, stop QQing, k? thx!
    Kenseki