Archosaur Server down

Demail - Archosaur
Demail - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Support Desk
wth!! All the other servers are up but Archosaur server is down.. -.-' Can ANYONE tell me whats going on!?b:angry
Yes, Scarlette_xX is my mom. No she will not spank me >.>

*~Forever the nub 24 BM b:surrender~*
Post edited by Demail - Archosaur on

Comments

• BoNntyHunter - Archosaur
    BoNntyHunter - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • x420juggalox
    x420juggalox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its same here to bro i was playing i it stop leting me fly or talk so i was tryed loging of then in but it would not let me back in idk whats goin on with the server
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......b:angryb:cryb:angryb:cryb:angry
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Ya.. i'm THAT angry too.. >< Come on PWI.. THE HECK IS WRONG WIFF MY GAME!! ARG!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:surrenderb:angry

• blesswave
    edited May 2012
    Ohhhh i should angry more.....The ***.ing im in delta wave 9 and it crush.....WTF u think i spend time that much....and now got to do again...ITS AGAIN DAMMIT
    b:angryb:cryb:angryb:cryb:angry
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    blesswave wrote: »
    Ohhhh i should angry more.....The ***.ing im in delta wave 9 and it crush.....WTF u think i spend time that much....and now got to do again...ITS AGAIN DAMMIT
    b:angryb:cryb:angryb:cryb:angry

I hear ya.. this **** is BS!!

• x420juggalox
    edited May 2012
    that sucks bro
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    that sucks bro

btw.. i'ma chick.. -.-'b:surrender

• x420juggalox
    edited May 2012
    im sorry i didnt kno your face was a dudes i ment no harm :)
  • ayasnow
    ayasnow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Um, I'm not super angry raging or anything, but mine's down too. *sad aya*
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    im sorry i didnt kno your face was a dudes i ment no harm :)

lolz its all good. PWI won't let me change that to a girl icon either.. another mess up for PWI!!b:cryb:surrenderb:angry

MMFCL b:victory

• sulliebear
    sulliebear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So there I am enjoying another day in the land of perfect world. Running, jumping, flying and even a little bit of swimming, just minding my own and doing a few quests. Right in the middle i notice everything has 1hp and isn't really moving and that I seemed to be about the only thing moving. So i try to cancel my flight and nothing........ Hmmmm.......Strange, lets log out......nothing.......strange........ lets force log out........success........ Time to log back in!!.........Timeout........wtf..........Hmmm. lets check other servers......wtf...........b:angry well isn't this just dandy, i'll go to the web site and see whats going on.........NO EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited May 2012
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • blesswave
    edited May 2012
    sulliebear wrote: »
    So there I am enjoying another day in the land of perfect world. Running, jumping, flying and even a little bit of swimming, just minding my own and doing a few quests. Right in the middle i notice everything has 1hp and isn't really moving and that I seemed to be about the only thing moving. So i try to cancel my flight and nothing........ Hmmmm.......Strange, lets log out......nothing.......strange........ lets force log out........success........ Time to log back in!!.........Timeout........wtf..........Hmmm. lets check other servers......wtf...........b:angry well isn't this just dandy, i'll go to the web site and see whats going on.........NO EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

lol nice story there....its like Pan Gu had make u happy there for moment...
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    I see the other servers up but not Archo server.. this is really and honestly **** and BS. We pay good money to play this game and they can't get 1 **** server to work properly.. >< Sounds like they need new ppl up in the developing area.. or new Maint crew.. heck IDK.. I'm just pissed off.. ><b:angryb:shedtear

edited May 2012
    yea and is been half hour already ..still nobody come out to explain wat happen....
  • blesswave
    edited May 2012
    as Demail say i agree....my wondering focuses on few issue.
    first : Why archsour?
    second there to many glitch lately..here and there. we the one suffer...
    so yea...whab:sadt did actually PWI do?
  • sulliebear
    edited May 2012
    I see the other servers up but not Archo server.. this is really and honestly **** and BS. We pay good money to play this game and they can't get 1 **** server to work properly.. >< Sounds like they need new ppl up in the developing area.. or new Maint crew.. heck IDK.. I'm just pissed off.. ><b:angryb:shedtear

I feel your pain..... I feel it..... Just moments ago I was a enjoying all the perfectness of perfect world..... and then..... despair..... b:cry not only that, but still no explanation from PWI
    i never knew something so perfect could be so cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shedtear
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    yea and is been half hour already ..still nobody come out to explain wat happen....

Its like PWI is sitting and reading this laughing.. or being lazy about this whole situation... I've already sent a ticket with a pick of Archo server being down.. now to play the waiting game .... if they ever get back to me on it..

• sulliebear
    edited May 2012
    Its like PWI is sitting and reading this laughing.. or being lazy about this whole situation... I've already sent a ticket with a pick of Archo server being down.. now to play the waiting game .... if they ever get back to me on it..

I can almost hear the laughter now..... Demial, you're my hero. idk how you became so....so cool b:cool you send those ticketsss!!!!!!!
  • walker1988
    walker1988 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this has been going on for over an hour now.... total bs b:angry
  • walker1988
    edited May 2012
    it also says all servers are online....
  • zoolee76
    zoolee76 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    does anyone knows whats going on? or its just a regular thread about dunno what... b:shutup
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah it sucks. I had the same problem on my accts. I had a shop up and running on another comp and i had JUST paid 300k for a FC head room.... barely made it in the door before i noticed world chat had completely stopped moving. so i had to force exit both accts... and the site here still says server status is online for arch. but its still not back up on my computer. b:angry b:infuriated
  • walker1988
    edited May 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1353791 they have admitted to something being up lol
  • gmillichamp
    gmillichamp Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    PWI we need a explanation!!!!!!!
  • sulliebear
    edited May 2012
    Well it would seem that no one really has an idea of what's going on here.... PWI is shrouding the situation with mystery.... I think any ways, or maybe they just haven't caught on yet, still no official responses though and i've been logged out for a while now... just wondering and going through the forums to see if any ones heard anything and so far i haven't stumbled onto an answer...
  • to0nz
    to0nz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:beatup
  • Kellix - Archosaur
    Kellix - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was in the midle of a BH and every thing gets stuck exept me............I try to exit game,It woudlnt letme so I force exited then Arch server was down omg seriusly.....
  • Dragonagab - Archosaur
    Dragonagab - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is the server still down