Video-Request: All-Mystic-Squad-Runs + AoE-Grinding

sciononscio
sciononscio Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Mystic
Hi everyone,

I have just read about those awesome experiences from those all-mystics-squads, thus I want to see one in action :) So please link some of your runs! I would be very grateful b:cute

Besides that I also dream of AoE-Grinding, so if you have an inspiring video for that, i`d love to see it b:victory!

Btw what are good grinding-spots for Level 85-90?

Regards
Post edited by sciononscio on

Comments

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You could grind the butterflies in that pond near dreamweaver. Just gather them while always keeping petals up, nature's barrier or nullify poison if you have it, and melt them with cragg. I forget exactly what lvl they are, but they're flying mobs so adding in hypers while 2x is up could net you some decent exp. I'd make a vid but I don't have a recorder installed atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would actually love to see a video o.o every mystic i've ever run with plays the class very differently. Suppose that comes with being a jack-of-all-trades class :o I know I support/heal only on mystic and dd only if my herbs are beasting heals of their own accord (partially this is due to our aoes causing mobs to run away and frustrate the melees).
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its been a long time sense ive done any AoE grind but xD you all make me wish i could make a video of myself solo aoe on map3. b:laugh

pull 30-50 mobs (max number you can on map3 pull. not sure the number. just know its more then 30) and then use Thicket. Easy 1 shot AoE grind, pick up drops and then repeat. or you can use crag to 1 shot the mobs when you pull them all. ether one will do the job in 1 hit.

there was a person who made a video grinding there, but it was with 3 spark + lucky brake + sage gale and still didnt 1 shot all the mobs. it takes a lot less time and work using Thicket/Craglord imo. if your gear not that great use craglord. ( use mount to group mobs, get off mount before mobs get 2 you and use crag to aoe them.)

as so as you get map3 you can do this, no pro gear needed. just know how to play your class :P also you can feel free to hyper some as you grind b:victory its how i went from lv 98 to 101
  • sciononscio
    sciononscio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thank you for your ideas and thoughts! Until recently I killed the Dazzlewings one by one, I will try Voltaires advise now :)

@HardTimes: That is exactly what I'm looking forward to! Thx for confirming that it is possibleb:victory

Hopefully somebody will post a video of a squadrunb:laugh!
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You could grind the butterflies in that pond near dreamweaver. Just gather them while always keeping petals up, nature's barrier or nullify poison if you have it, and melt them with cragg. I forget exactly what lvl they are, but they're flying mobs so adding in hypers while 2x is up could net you some decent exp. I'd make a vid but I don't have a recorder installed atm.

I used to love doing this on my Cleric to grind, often got abuse for taking the whole ponds worth but meh! It would probably be more fun on Mystic and easier with Nature's Barrier. *Goes AoE grinding*
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I never tried to be honest :o The closests thing to aoe grinding I do is probably mess around in OHT. Pull all deer and lucky break > gale xD

And lol Melvin. I love how your avatar looks nothing like your char. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I hate how the 100 male mystic avatar looks. Especially the skin. x.x It'd the main reason I don't post on my other mystic. Although the forum still shows him at 90 but meh xP He also doesn't have an awesome forum title. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And lol Melvin. I love how your avatar looks nothing like your char. b:laugh

The avatar Mystic is horrible for males lol, I've never seen a green Mystic in game either! I like to make my chars look as human as possible which is why customizing a fish annoys me and I end up deleting it b:chuckle