Getting in delta glitch

Options
Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
title say it a bit, form a nice delta squad for the bh wave 2, all buff up, we get in and poof, one missing. repeat the process while filling spot because the person aint getting back, again. five time before we call quit, and everyone passed at it. b:surrender i knwo its common, but i wanna knwo if this will ever be fixed ( not gettign hopes high) and what the possible thing to do to avoid this (we changed leader once)
Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
Post edited by Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Don't move, don't buff, don't ride a mount or flyer... Basiclly don't do anything at all when you're about to enter Delta, just stay still untill you're in.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:shocked no one did any single thing when we were entering, and there was always a 2 min dc
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Only things I can think of that would keep people from going in is if they are trading, have a full quest list or if the have a quest from inside delta like the aura's or something.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It seems to be some kind of server bug. It appears to be mostly random but some people with intermittent connection problems seem to be hit by it more often than those with a stable connection. I'd say there's about a 3-5% chance of it randomly happening. It's not a common occurrence, but it does happen with some frequency...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Deviris - Sanctuary
    Deviris - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, you can ask yourself how many of the pwi glitches have been fixed so far. b:chuckle
    I can think of some that have been here for over 3 years and no one ever bothered to do anything about them xD
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It won't ever be fixed and there's nothing you can do to prevent it from happening.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's better than dying in delta and getting ported out to room 1 in the cube dead. (true story, happened to a friend of mine)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This has only happened to my squad once. However, it dc'd every person except for me 2x and not all at the same time. One person would dc, we wait, they dc again. We pray, next dc, we wait, they dc again... well you get the picture. It was insane.
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Last BH W2 I did, we failed to enter SIX times in a row. It was always the archer every time, sometimes it was him AND someone else. We ended up dropping him and adding a sin. We then failed to enter again. We ditched the sin and got a Mystic and finally got in. Seems there are just some days the server gives the finger to some players.

Edit: I thought that porting to Room 1 of the Cube story was just some **** a faction mate told us lol Guess it really does happen.
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Its ancient glitch but i do agree its better than being ported on a random location on the map upon death, tho I do miss a challenge of delta and trying to do it without a single death, now its just super easy to do.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Make sure all six have best performance on well teleporting. It helps.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When we usually do the leader says to every1 not to move nor cast any skills and works flawlessly, haven't had the bug so far as long as people stand still.
  • doitwell
    doitwell Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This does happen from time to time to squads in GV. We had the same problem about a month ago. Our cleric kept dcing.
  • doitwell
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That time it took us about 5 times to port in and out... at the end we just changed the leader and that did help.
  • doitwell
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The cleric being the leader of our squad did not get dced. So this is the only thing that can help which I know of.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sometimes the Rebirth Quest becomes corrupted for the squad. If it happens the easiest fixes I found were to have everyone relog and reform the squad with a DIFFERENT squad leader. I rarely see it anymore but once it happens once it tends to happen repetitively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I believe if you are embracing someone when the leader talks to the NPC then the embracing couple do not get teleported in. Certainly happened to me more than once.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I believe if you are embracing someone when the leader talks to the NPC then the embracing couple do not get teleported in. Certainly happened to me more than once.
    Yep. When you are embracing you can't enter an instance.
  • Chibisuke - Dreamweaver
    Chibisuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Same Problem here.... we just gave it up after 8! tries and after everyone of our squad had at least one dc. ....
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Necro...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's better than dying in delta and getting ported out to room 1 in the cube dead. (true story, happened to a friend of mine)

O I remember that issue - people we're dying in dungeons all over the map and getting respawned in Rm 1 of the Cube b:laugh

I got hit with the 79 to cube edition b:sad others I know go the TT to Rm 1 version b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    OK ....just FYI this "BUG" is as old as the Tideborn Expansion.
    PWE cant make any money fixing it so they HAVENTand WONT.............PERIOD.
    Best thing you can do is for EVERYONE to get really close to the npc. No moving, buffing, or using chi skills. This works for me 99% of the time.
    The no mounts and no embracing thing is like a kindergarden issue people of 85+ should know this already. IJS
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.