Who destroyed Leviathan?

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Yep, that's the question.

Levi was 2-3 weeks ago the 2nd most powerful faction on the server. What happened?

My theories:

1. Levi got thorn apart due to faction trial issues and thus losing its Leader, Wizzie.

2. Levi got broken by the PWI private servers(not naming any) we all know it as heavy R9+12s went there to spend their time.

3. Levi got broken cause Vatican is not really the best leader in the world.

4. Levi got broken cause of Vicious pulling out their alts and adding them to we<3Puddi

5. Levi got broken cause they dont really know how to stay on top, staying so much time on the bottom.

Now, if QQme manages to take land from Levi tomorrow, that would suck for levi. What is your honest opinion upon this matter, kind readers of RT forums?
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think Levi has a good chance of defending QQme tomorrow, and nothing really happened to them.

They are still there and have a good amount of power. I think its probably zoo + QQme that has grown in power than levi decline.

But idk why i don't see LEvi members at server events like tournament.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Odizeus - Dreamweaver
    Odizeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i vote 2 b:victory
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Linc server event like tournament are filled to the rim with Vicious and QQme r9s.. only a select few Levi members can get by the 1st round if they get a room where Vicious and QQme members kill eachother off lol

@Spell_Caster i dont really know why Levi is getting weak.. maybe it was so we could have pro 3 hour tws with QQme like b4 the rep sales :D
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Agree with Man said :3

Anyway you would have thought Zoo would have beat QQme last night with all dat r9 they have b:surrender

But Kudos to you guys for winning.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1. Levi got thorn apart due to faction trial issues and thus losing its Leader, Wizzie.

Nah.. Levi was slowly going down even before that... people leaving to join smaller factions, to try to rebuild old factions as Wanted, Vindicate. We lost many valuable members there. Also a lot of people quit the game, or just lost the interest in doing TWs. 1 month ago we used to have full 80 easy, then it all started to go down to 70,60...

2. Levi got broken by the PWI private servers(not naming any) we all know it as heavy R9+12s went there to spend their time.

This might be a factor to be honest. Not many people are online at any given time of the day.

3. Levi got broken cause Vatican is not really the best leader in the world.

I don't believe that's the case. As I said, Levi was getting weaker before Vatican took lead.

4. Levi got broken cause of Vicious pulling out their alts and adding them to we<3Puddi

LOL. Vicious had a maximum of 4 alts in Leviathan in the last 2 months.

5. Levi got broken cause they dont really know how to stay on top, staying so much time on the bottom.

Probably. Our members are more focused on being a family faction than being a strong TW faction. You can't change that. Leviathan will always be different. Maybe that's why we can't be on top.

I believe the main factor why Leviathan got weaker is lack of fun TWs. We lost a lot of members who went to smaller factions to do TWs for fun. Also, with this new rule for TW resetting every 6 months, TW lost its purpose... it doesn't matter THAT much as before. Unless the devs revert this back, I think the whole game will slowly die. I was checking other guilds activity and it's not only Levi who has few members online. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Looking forward to the TW tonight. I hope it's gonna be at least 1/2 as fun as the last one vs QQme :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Agree with Man said :3

Anyway you would have thought Zoo would have beat QQme last night with all dat r9 they have b:surrender

But Kudos to you guys for winning.

We were greatly outnumbered lol
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    We were greatly outnumbered lol

Yes, the matter of a fact is...Zoo had 47 in that tw, QQme had over 65, maybe even 70 idk for sure. We felt the numbers
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yes, the matter of a fact is...Zoo had 47 in that tw, QQme had over 65, maybe even 70 idk for sure. We felt the numbers

Yep we can pretty much match their r9 in terms of strictly r9 numbers. But we are still growing and cant field the same amount of overall players as they can just yet.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And this is how a thread about Levi transformed into Zoo vs QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2012

You already answered the questions b:chuckle
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2012

well, there's not much to say about Levi

While other factions come and go Levi is still here and stable.

can't realy troll that >.>

p.s. you guys got my respect, keep doing wat you do best levi

(this doesn't mean you get a free pass in theater) b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
    edited April 2012
    Levi had 30ish on TW, no big names, did not see Wizzie there....Levi project is considered dead. I believe next week Valkyrie will be able to take land from Levi. b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I can't believe Levi lost its flame already. D:

Cmon Levi, I know you guys can do better. We've all experienced it and felt the legacy happen.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited April 2012
    I can't believe Levi lost its flame already. D:

Cmon Levi, I know you guys can do better. We've all experienced it and felt the legacy happen.
    Let me enlighten you...Levi's flame was supported by Vicious wood. Vicious cut off the wood supply...omg...the flame is gone!

The remaining Vertu forces: herozero and co, are too inactive to rise Levi again.
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Levi had 30ish on TW, no big names, did not see Wizzie there....Levi project is considered dead. I believe next week Valkyrie will be able to take land from Levi. b:victory

I kinda find it funny that u said we are dead, when in fact we have "died" so many times. And every single time someone has told us we are dead, we have come back. U wanna join those believers in that category of being wrong?
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I kinda find it funny that u said we are dead, when in fact we have "died" so many times. And every single time someone has told us we are dead, we have come back. U wanna join those believers in that category of being wrong?

3 weeks ago we had thousands alts saying QQme was 5th faction on server...

nuf said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3 weeks ago we had thousands alts saying QQme was 5th faction on server...

nuf said

But no one said that u were dead, now did they?
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    But no one said that u were dead, now did they?

yes alot people said...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Let me enlighten you...Levi's flame was supported by Vicious wood. Vicious cut off the wood supply...omg...the flame is gone!

wrong sir.. levi has always kept Vicious alts under 10 max

we lost members to the Wanted comeback
    we lost members to Zoo
    we lost members to QQme
    we lost a few members to Vendetta
    some members are m.i.a
    we lost some members to real-life

Having vicious remove 3 of their 10 alts in Levi isnt the reason Levi is weak atm
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    we lost a few members to Vendetta

actually this.
    edited May 2012
    actually this.

Let me tell you something...

having 2-3 h/week to play on your homeland server does not mean you will have no more time to play on Vendeta. That's just **** they invented not to get their ***** kicked. You can play non-stop there and just come for TWs here.
    edited May 2012
    yea thats what some of the ppl do.. play there until tw time..
    actually me and a few ppl got caught up in a caster nirvy over there and missed vicious rolling us last week
    and some ppl just basically quit pwi all together and moved to vendetta..
    **** happens
  • Dos - Raging Tide
    Dos - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    fu tony, its your fault we lostb:cry
    edited May 2012
    ik.. i wasnt there to super awesome stealth while they pummeled our crystal with their r9s
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No one is to blame, I think some are leaving to join the Zoo tbh.b:surrender
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    factions go through cycles, happens in every game i have played
    sometimes they come back as strong as before, other times not, just the nature of the beast
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Lorthos - Raging Tide
    Lorthos - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dead factions means dead members.
    Dead members = Dead players
    Enough Dead players = Dead game.

I give Pwi another year, 2 tops.

So much Apathy in the forums, Lack of willingness to play F2p anymore due to PWE mistakes one after the other. Pwi for players -80 without cash to support themselves is dead. You been to any of the BH locations lately? They're abandoned. Not. a. single. player.
    So with so few players coming into the game, its just a matter of time before the endgamers find somewhere else, And by the looks of all the biitching in the forums and dare I say rumors of "Top factions" losing many members, that won't talk long either.

That's my two cents, feel free to troll it as you see fit.
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No one is to blame, I think some are leaving to join the Zoo tbh.b:surrender

I heard the Zoo is pro o_o
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • ButthurtLuci - Raging Tide
    ButthurtLuci - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I heard the Zoo is pro o_o

I heard Zoo is afraid of fighting vicous and is on their knees in front of them *please don't take our cities*

I heard Zoo was only made to lose vicious aggro lol
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Everyone is afraid of Vicious for no reason bid on Vicious they are the most in active faction in ALL of RT i swear on my love for SC you will get LAND if you ATTACK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]