New, undead race: Mage Leech, Melee Ghoul

sedricnox1
sedricnox1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
Hi!
in game are: 3 heavy classes, 2 light classes, 4 arcane classes, and a venomancer
If PWI team is going to add one race more, there's my plan for that:
Race town (as City of the Plume, Lost City, Etherblade) would me like a big building, catedral, and few cemeteries with small churches. It would be just awesome, players just love these topics, undeads, graves, etc.
There will be 2 classes ofc, as in every race.

Leeches(Mage). Why next mage? this one will use semi-physical bone-throws etc, CURSES, he would also summon skeletons? Interesting thing right? Skeletons or even undead legions! But that gonna kick my computer off so.... legions maybe not :D, maybe they will change into skeletons or something else? Also it would arrive the new thing: LEECHING, MAGIC DAMAGE version of BLOODPAINT, which will work on wizards and psychics too, also clerics and mystics maybe, and maybe even on venomancers. This would make mage classes do solo-mode tts without spending all the money on crab meats/charms.

Ghouls(Light, only close range). 1 leg must be broken ofc. ifc a ghoul right? They got not much body, at least not too much meat/muscules, thats why they wear light armors. Weapons? they must be able to do solo-mode TTs so they mush be somehow strong, sins got daggers, bms got fists, Ghouls shall attack fast too it would be class a bit similar to assassins, but ghouls won't got that much stuns/snares/silences as sins have, and ofc they won't be invisible. Less damage than assassins, but able to tank nearly as nice as BMs can.
Maybe they would be able to get real, healthy body, that would make them be tanky as BMs, but lower their movement speed and attack rate/damage. Ghouls would use DAGGERS maybe????? why not? It is just an idea, maybe not that bad idea. Surely they shouldnt base on skills as much as seekers, they shall be auto-attackers, with demon spark as bm/sin/barb, they should worry on how to get APS gear and how to reach 5.0 aps, but for them, that must be expensive, nothing like 5 aps without interval tome ofcourse.

Tell me what do you think about it.
Post edited by sedricnox1 on

Comments

• Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The games based on China if anything I would think Jiang Shi (also known as a Chinese "hopping" vampire or zombie, is a type of reanimated corpse in Chinese legends and folklore.) would be appropriate. Otherwise the ideas you have thrown out here are totally out of order.