Alt not getting tabs...

_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
My alt character, which is 62, is unable to get tabs for fb29. Am I too high of level?
I am also unable to get 39 tabs as well.

what the heck yo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Facebook.com/tangyfox
EX Legendary on Sanctuary
Moved to LC to PK
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City on

Comments

• _Merse_ - Raging Tide
    _Merse_ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    too high level
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think if you're more than 10 levels above it you can no longer get the tabs. I might be wrong on the number, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Guess that was the original PWI's way of saying "Don't power level!"b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Anyways tabs are useless js
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think if you're more than 10 levels above it you can no longer get the tabs. I might be wrong on the number, though.

i think it's 20 but i'm not sure either.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    10, rounded to the nearest decade, so no tabs can be picked up for FB29 when you're over level 40.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Luciaen - Heavens Tear
    Luciaen - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012

So is a power leveled nab js
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My alt character, which is 62, is unable to get tabs for fb29. Am I too high of level?

what the heck yo
    i lol'd.

the people in this game i swear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012

what the heck yo

Your alt's also too high for FB51 tabs. Grab the FB59 tabs before you power level any more, if you're smart. (You can't get those when you're above 70.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    /ork - Harshlands6 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This entire thread is so EPIC:

http://ritchan.dasaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/implied-facepalm.jpg

No offense to the OP, well **** it, IDC if you take offense or not. You're the other reason I have left PW. Not only does the company suck, we can't always just sit around and blame the company, but we as players must assume at least SOME of the blame this game is going down the toilet FAST as well. If we seriously have a bunch of morons power leveling themselves alts with their main characters WTF fun is that. Where is the support for 'new players' then as well. Oh wait, who cares about new players and higher populations right??? Or people actually knowing how to play the game and not having to ask questions like the OQ, if you actually played this question would have never arose. To players like this PLEASE, stay here @ PW; I wouldn't want you tarnishing other games too =\
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Or people actually knowing how to play the game and not having to ask questions like the OQ, if you actually played this question would have never arose.

Uhhhh, tbh, you could of just did quests from 1-100 in Sept 2008 and you wouldn't of known the answer to this question because, originally, you could just get your tabs whatever level. They just recently changed the 10 level rule and even then, the only way you would of known it changed is by experience or someone telling you. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Uhhhh, tbh, you could of just did quests from 1-100 in Sept 2008 and you wouldn't of known the answer to this question because, originally, you could just get your tabs whatever level. They just recently changed the 10 level rule and even then, the only way you would of known it changed is by experience or someone telling you. b:lipcurl

It's not a recent change. It's been in effect since long before the tideborn expansion. Thing is that back then people didn't powerlevel and most of you also didn't check out the quest level ranges because you actually did quests back then.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My alt was first char I powerleveled. This is why I did not know.
    I really DO NOT have time to do quests, bh, and world quest these days. I got a girlfriend, a job, and college. Time in-game is precious!
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My alt was first char I powerleveled. This is why I did not know.
    I really DO NOT have time to do quests, bh, and world quest these days. I got a girlfriend, a job, and college. Time in-game is precious!

So if you don't have time to play the game, why are you making an alt b:puzzled

And don't say "because I need a xxx lvl toon to xxxxxxxx with"

I have a full time job, a girlfriend and I mentor students (not exactly college but I spend more time doing that then I ever did in my college classes, unless you count nap time b:chuckle )

My point is being busy is no excuse for simply want to have another toon 100+ to do something on that you can't do on your current toon.

Just man up and say I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT THIS GAME GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Honestly I don't care if you power lvl or not, after I got 3 toons to 100+ before power lvling was common place I freely admit I'd be happy to pwrlvl my other alts to 100+, but I don't, why, because I don't have time to play more toons than I already have. I enjoy playing each of my toons and if I made another then I would have to sacrifice time on them. And my sin is finally over 90% on her way to 102 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    It's not a recent change. It's been in effect since long before the tideborn expansion. Thing is that back then people didn't powerlevel and most of you also didn't check out the quest level ranges because you actually did quests back then.

Ehh, that's pretty recent to me, I don't have a concept of time... But anyway, the rest of your post is basically what I was trying to say but I obviously made it long winded and very hard to understand D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    So if you don't have time to play the game, why are you making an alt b:puzzled

And don't say "because I need a xxx lvl toon to xxxxxxxx with"

I have a full time job, a girlfriend and I mentor students (not exactly college but I spend more time doing that then I ever did in my college classes, unless you count nap time b:chuckle )

My point is being busy is no excuse for simply want to have another toon 100+ to do something on that you can't do on your current toon.

Just man up and say I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT THIS GAME GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Honestly I don't care if you power lvl or not, after I got 3 toons to 100+ before power lvling was common place I freely admit I'd be happy to pwrlvl my other alts to 100+, but I don't, why, because I don't have time to play more toons than I already have. I enjoy playing each of my toons and if I made another then I would have to sacrifice time on them. And my sin is finally over 90% on her way to 102 b:victory

I just want to plvl my veno because I have a bunch of bound gear I want to put on her. I wouldn't have to work on gettin new gear for her. But really. I do not have time yo. MANY obligations. Plus my gf hates this game...>.>
    It's not easy to sit in a hour+ frost while she is giving you the evil eye!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    Moved to LC to PK
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Further proof that video games can ruin lives. Especially MMOs which require multiple hours of dedication for you to reach "endgame". This is why Shooters are better. 95% skill. 2% luck 3% weapon advantage and you don't have to play it too much for the perks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Further proof that video games can ruin lives. Especially MMOs which require multiple hours of dedication for you to reach "endgame". This is why Shooters are better. 95% skill. 2% luck 3% weapon advantage and you don't have to play it too much for the perks.

is that skill a pack item i can get without devoting tons of hours in playing the game?b:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is that skill a pack item i can get without devoting tons of hours in playing the game?b:cute

Yes it technically is. Hand eye coordination will always be a trait that can't always be "bettered" with endless hours of gaming. Reflexes and common sense also seem to be a lacking department for some as well which can't be developed with hours of gaming. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like halo 2 & 3
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You need to hold alt while pressing tab.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Useless you say? Maybe now with the ultimate greed sales put on by pwi. Back when people actually played the game it was a different story. There were those of us that helped with enough fb's to earn our rank 6 and 7 gear.
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I camp around corners with a bazooka ..
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My first toon actually missed her FB19 because I didn't take the quest because I was still playing solo mode since I couldn't find a faction or organize a legitimate squad at that level and just gave up on it. However nowadays there's enough lazy high levels to just run you though.