lol seriously, no link = more spam.

Yamiino - Heavens Tear
Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
Dont get me started again.

Link me to the close account option so I can finally leave this freaking game forever.

Okay?

Thank you.
WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.

Comments

• oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Looking at the Guild Wars 2 forums , its amazing how happy people are over there .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • brett8715
    brett8715 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    new pwi class
  • wawii
    wawii Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    that bann means a ban in forums or a global bann?

if its a global bann I will stop here, if not, i got another 2 accounts.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If you really want to get banned that badly, just go talk about private servers or whatever. That'll get you banned faster than anything.

Alternatively, you could just leave and not care about an account you'll ever use again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wawii
    edited May 2012
    If you really want to get banned that badly, just go talk about private servers or whatever. That'll get you banned faster than anything.

Alternatively, you could just leave and not care about an account you'll ever use again.

As stated before, I know I will come back if they dont either bann me, lock my account or link me to close my account...

I tried looking at core connect but there's nothing in there...

Gosh it's against their rules to post about other games, but their reason of their bann was "spam threat", wtf seriously? I can do much more than that.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Submit a ticket requesting your account to be closed? Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited May 2012
    wawii wrote: »
    As stated before, I know I will come back if they dont either bann me, lock my account or link me to close my account...

I tried looking at core connect but there's nothing in there...

Gosh it's against their rules to post about other games, but their reason of their bann was "spam threat", wtf seriously? I can do much more than that.

Has it not occurred to you at all that there may not be a close account option? I don't ever recall pw having one. If they ever did, it would've been long ago and obviously not now.

Either try harder to get banned or just leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What's stopping you from coming back at a later date under a new account? IP bans aren't really effective so hmmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • wawii
    edited May 2012
    Submit a ticket requesting your account to be closed? Derp.

I already did, let me find the reply...
    Hello,

I would like to have my account disabled / banned / deleted / bloqued whatever you want to call it.

My 3 accounts are: hidek1, hidek2, and hidek3

All of them with the same password.

Reason: Tired of playing PWI and would like to not be addicted to this game and spend all my money on it.

If you want me to send a request for every account, I will do so, just send me an e-mail to ****@live.com.mx

Thanks, and bye.

Was fun while it lasted, but it is not healthy anymore.

Their reply on :
    Before we can process your request, we will need the following information:
    PWE registered Account Name:
    PWE registered Nickname:
    PWE registered Full Name (First, Last):
    PWE registered Account Current Registered Email Addresses (for each account):
    PWE registered Date of Birth:
    PWE registered Country:
    PWE registered IP address (go to www.whatismyipaddress.com to get this):
    What was the name of your first school?
    What is your mother's maiden name?

And then...
    We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 168 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED.

I didn't even get an e-mail of the reply for christ sake, I only got the last one saying "sorry, but no sorry" ...

I will not reply to anything of this because it is simple to know what my IP is, you can check your logs, you don't need my nickname because I already sent a request with it, I don't need to state my country because you have my IP, I don't need to give you my date of birth because I dont freaking want to. You should know it by now, I paid several times.

My mother's maiden name? WTF? I don't even remember the answer to those stupid security questions.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Misbehaving on the forums won't get your in-game account banned anyway. You'll just be banned from the forums. Why don't you just delete your character?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    wawii wrote: »
    I will not reply to anything of this because it is simple to know what my IP is, you can check your logs, you don't need my nickname because I already sent a request with it, I don't need to state my country because you have my IP, I don't need to give you my date of birth because I dont freaking want to. You should know it by now, I paid several times.

My mother's maiden name? WTF? I don't even remember the answer to those stupid security questions.

Did it ever occur to you that they want you to answer all this stuff as a precautionary action to make sure no one **** your account and is trying to disable your account? If you're gonna be hard-headed about making sure they delete your account, atleast think the reasoning behind their questions through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • wawii
    edited May 2012
    Misbehaving on the forums won't get your in-game account banned anyway. You'll just be banned from the forums. Why don't you just delete your character?

That would me require to download and install the client again...
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited May 2012

I could've sworn if you went too far on the forums they would ban the account from everything...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wawii
    edited May 2012
    Did it ever occur to you that they want you to answer all this stuff as a precautionary action to make sure no one **** your account and is trying to disable your account? If you're gonna be hard-headed about making sure they delete your account, atleast think the reasoning behind their questions through.

However, if I ever was ****.
    I'd not have anything ingame and I'd already sent 89435893 tickets, don't you think?

Pretty obvious.

I just can't stand how they cant simply lock an account but they can bann with no reason at all.

I am giving freaking reasons, and they won't do it >_>
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dont get me started again.

Link me to the close account option so I can finally leave this freaking game forever.

Okay?

Thank you.

I'm afraid there isn't one. You could always do the best in your power to not log in, I suppose.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If you want to close your account, you'll need to submit a ticket.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask