Get 105 with Goon Glitch replacement!

Options

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I saw that when I was randomly browsing last night!

Yes!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Odizeus - Dreamweaver
    Odizeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They dont gonna answer the post, they just dont care about the game, just the profit b:surrender
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There's really no point for them to even bother. We've already seen how they responded with the goon glitch: "Don't do it, we'll ban you (except we really won't do a bloody thing)". It really doesn't matter what they say in regards to this, because even if they say it's bannable, no one is going to take them seriously.

I actually advocated that point pretty far in goon glitch thread but as there was no penalty, PWE didnt listen. Now when we find a glitch, we`ll as playerbase abuse it to no end, which is doubtfully something PWE wants. Oh well, if you cant comprehend the concept then I suppose it`s only only just your game and possible profits are hindered this way.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Watch out! If you abuse this and get 105 we might be getting another 2x Exp/SP!

......The horror!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • asldfkj
    asldfkj Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this glitch is not really a glitch, you have to awit 3,5 hours to get 420 bishops wich is alot of xp, but 3,5 hours... and when you dont have the morai sin skill you need to occupy a sin and mp charm for 3,5 hours, honestly if you do normal fc you get xp way faster, but on the other hand you can do other stuff at the same time.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this looks like a great way to level!!!!! it is so not a bug!!!!!

-sarcasm of course-
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is only a minor thing to fix....

All they need to do is nerf Share the Stealth and everything'll be nice and peachy.
  • Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands
    Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Better be quick, you only have about a year before it will be fixed and (maybe) get banned for half a day.

is not a BUG , you cant get bann for this , so gm / admin have nothing to fix , Bishop spawn evry 30 sec.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    asldfkj wrote: »
    this glitch is not really a glitch, you have to awit 3,5 hours to get 420 bishops wich is alot of xp, but 3,5 hours... and when you dont have the morai sin skill you need to occupy a sin and mp charm for 3,5 hours, honestly if you do normal fc you get xp way faster, but on the other hand you can do other stuff at the same time.

you NO need MP Charm if buy for cheap gear with MP Recovery :)
  • sweetandkind
    sweetandkind Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you NO need MP Charm if buy for cheap gear with MP Recovery :)

Ohh so you did use the same method of waiting in stealth? It looked like you found something better.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Using the enviroment a way it wasn't intended to...

isn't that the same as goon glitch?

and therefore banable?

if you can do it it doesn't mean you should do it...

pw might permaban people the next time...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Using the enviroment a way it wasn't intended to...

isn't that the same as goon glitch?

and therefore banable?

if you can do it it doesn't mean you should do it...

What ??

This rubbish again ?

Hasn't the fact that both Mods and GMs have virtually ignored this thread coupled with the extent of the "punishment" ditched out last time clue you in yet on how EMPTY your threat is ? b:bye

Some people just refuse to face reality...
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well you could just do the PQ3 glitch.... you don't need any moria skill.... the mobs spawn pretty much as fast as you can click.... and hell its like 10mil in an hour or so that almost anyone with a decent aoe and 90+ can do. You'd probably get more exp with a group or alts digging it and then you killing them all but w/e. That's still not fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    if u are one the the people saying "its not a glitch since bishops spawn every 30 seconds" why dont you go try that? stand there for like 20minutes and keep yourself well healed until you want to aoe them all....seriously how stupid are you?
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    answer: who cares? leveling has never been an issue since 2 years ago in this game, lol.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Or they might sit on their butts scratching their heads trying to figure out how it's done for 6 months and then finally fixing *cough* nerfing *cough* the mobs so it would be pointless to do. And after all of that they'll say you all were naughty you shouldn't have done that as they wave a finger at the worst offenders who pay their bills with cash shopping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • vampireammy
    vampireammy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My bishops keep dying, after maybe 10 or so then they go poof.. and die from then on as they spawn .. HELP!!b:cry
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well you could just do the PQ3 glitch.... you don't need any moria skill.... the mobs spawn pretty much as fast as you can click.... and hell its like 10mil in an hour or so that almost anyone with a decent aoe and 90+ can do. You'd probably get more exp with a group or alts digging it and then you killing them all but w/e. That's still not fixed.

Yeah and it's not going to be fixed either.

Apparently you're actually allowed to do it. (From what i've heard anyways)
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If that continue they will just remove all mobs exp in FC....in like 2 years...

true lol
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You know what their 'fix' for this will be? nerf Bishop EXP in the entire instance.

FCC will be completely worthless as an EXP instance.

For those of us who still ONLY do half runs to get EXP, this would be another reason to find another game.

However, I'm planning on doing this to get some levels. Then I won't need to get EXP anymore anyway.

And for the record, before goons were nerfed, I ONLY did full FCC runs.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited May 2012
    Options
    a question lol no one do this at 100% ?

i mean spawn bishop and kill it ?
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've done both this and PQ3 before it became mass spread on the forums -_-'

It's not hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I don't think anyone is going to be scared by that threat this time around. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What ??

This rubbish again ?

Hasn't the fact that both Mods and GMs have virtually ignored this thread coupled with the extent of the "punishment" ditched out last time clue you in yet on how EMPTY your threat is ? b:bye

Some people just refuse to face reality...

The next time I see a comparison to Mods and GM's, I'm going to get seriously pissed. Here us mods are, agreeing with the community and about this whole situation even bringing ideas/QQ/certain comments to Frankies attention, and we just get treated like "WE" don't care? I think as of now, it is you who doesn't care, which if it is, fine by me.

/Rant

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mods ignore threads when there's nothing in it worth moderating...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mods ignore threads when there's nothing in it worth moderating...

Or nobody ******** about them.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Better be quick, you only have about a year before it will be fixed and (maybe) get banned for half a day.

OMG I LOLd so hard b:laugh
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    haha remember how 4 bishops in a room=interrupts like, a lot? lollll i cant imagine this....if you think you have the ability to kill a room full of bishops, go ahead. take pics after you die so i can laugh.

I landed channeling on rank 8 recast boots...I can AD/Ironguard, charge in, stun, and laugh >:D
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    to the OP do you have the link to the old thread or can you place the link from the old post so some of us can go there and read it? thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    to the OP do you have the link to the old thread or can you place the link from the old post so some of us can go there and read it? thanks

It was in fc glitch update, but it looks like the guy edited his post today. If you click the red dot in the quote in OP you will go to the thread.