Abouth this Game

Chiamira - Dreamweaver
Chiamira - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
The game is still alive yes?
Anything new beside sins pwning the game last time i was here? OO
And does any old factions like kindrid still remain in this game?

Always a pleassure to watch

- Chia
Post edited by Chiamira - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well, I havent noticed a difference, ofc some people will try the new games but it's far from confirming all the predictions that game was/is/will be dead.

mmm pve wise it's pretty much sins and debuffers, caster nirvana is a profitable instance for casters. havent really pvp'ed lately.

well, kindrid is still on the map and i think they are pretty active
    same goes for dynasty, tempest, regenesis.

there are people with the nametag of calamity and there is a land owned by a faction with that name but, despite that there are some old calamity members in, I wouldnt say that it is calamity.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Chiamira - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Well cant say pwi is ****, after all bf3 and skyrim is pretty good, but in the end i always return to this game. Farming in hell, nirvana all day long when 2* and ofc FC.. Would guess TW war is still owned by regen,,.. but cool that dyna and kindrid didnt die out like alot of oth factions,..
    Well amma play for some weeks and c, maybe the game would bring more people back,.

- Chia
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the old members of pwi welcome you back :D

yes this game has changed a lot for the worse but its still playable
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Chiamira - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Well thx ;)
    And i hope they didnt do that bad changes for the game,.
    Well i suppose it is the people who makes this game for the better,trololol,.<<
    And Gav, amma kick r *** when u c this thread,..

- Chia
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNmFC9srUk

Lol, people quit already. There're plenty of new games that do care of the people and not just the money they can inject.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Chiamira - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Probably true, same thing in wow, ppls r quitting, but u dont find a game like pwi in forsaken world or lol, some ppls have been playing pwi for many years, i would jus take a break if so, but pwi would be inproved soon enouf, thats why am getting back, for the new changes, hopefully better ones y <<

- Chia
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    but pwi would be inproved soon enouf, thats why am getting back, for the new changes, hopefully better ones y <<

- Chia

I'm not here to discourage you or anyone else from coming back, far from it. But admittedly I did have a good laugh at this. b:laugh

If you're coming back it's best to just hook up with old friends if there still around and try to enjoy the game for what it is. But I sincerely doubt even the most ardent optimists among us (and there are quite a few) actually believes this anymore. b:chuckle
  • Chiamira - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Anyone tell me why ppls r quitting? and can someone mail me the name of the new mmorpg game ive been reading bouth in some threads OO since u cant write it here!

QQ end of story, couldnt even find players to help me widt low lvl qests lol

-chia