Heavy/Acrace built veno

Options
Misuy - Raging Tide
Misuy - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Venomancer
i need help with how to build my heavy/arcane veno best ..
how should i put the points and the gears so the points match cuz seriously i only get confused when i try to figure it out b:shocked
and whats the best weapon for it? :P
Post edited by Misuy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    There are many topics about it already. Visit the sticky topics on top of this sub-forum. There's a HA/AA guide there already. Also, Useful venomancers links has some.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just be sure to ignore any idiot who spreads his biased view about Heavy armor Venos. Do what you like and play your game the way you want.

Edit: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=198681

Found this around take a look , some things there still apply now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No blood paint, crappy range attacks, and weak mdef. Venos are strong mages, but I'd guess inferior melee.

I have to admit that 48k+ melee hits in Nirvana as a rank 8 pure mage is intriguing; and tempts me. I'll however stick with melee classes for melee. I feel bad for the ones that can't see beyond close range 1-1dps that can be kited and lacks range tanking advantages.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just be sure to ignore any idiot who spreads his biased view about Heavy armor Venos. Do what you like and play your game the way you want.

Edit: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=198681

Found this around take a look , some things there still apply now

except im not an idiot, and have one of the highest viewed veno guides here, and i can safely say that heavy armor on a caster is ****ing ****.

go robe, shard defense jewels in your armor, stat some vit, and profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i need help with how to build my heavy/arcane veno best ..
    how should i put the points and the gears so the points match cuz seriously i only get confused when i try to figure it out b:shocked
    and whats the best weapon for it? :P

There is (and can be) no set way to build a heavy/arcane veno, as you need more stat points than you can get per level to keep heavy armor and magic weapons up to level. You accumulate +stat gear, and build your character around that gear.

If this is your first character, don't do it. It can be real fun to play (I've played heavy/arcane from level 1 to 100) but it's expensive to do (I had a merchanting revenue stream to support me.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    except im not an idiot, and have one of the highest viewed veno guides here, and i can safely say that heavy armor on a caster is ****ing ****.

Funny how you only try to refute their claim of being an idiot and not the one of being biased, because that was their main point.

People opt for a certain build for their own reasons, not yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Funny how you only try to refute their claim of being an idiot and not the one of being biased, because that was their main point.

People opt for a certain build for their own reasons, not yours.
    HA on caster is like swimming with lead in your pockets.
    its doable, but it only makes you sink in the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    HA on caster is like swimming with lead in your pockets.
    its doable, but it only makes you sink in the end.

And swimming with lead in your pockets is also a challenge.
    It's hard and impractical, but if you can do it then you're one hell of a swimmer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Im extremely sorry , but you proove my point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

You're a complete idiot. You sir are here to troll the forums? As I see a veno class is a melee / mage (parasite thrower: meaning they should have done damage through DEX, weird game) hybrid. HA on a HYBRID is not *censored* ****. HA / AA veno have a better physical defense with channeling. Do you know what fox AA sleeves with channeling, elemental sleeves with channeling and rings. Ornaments that can add STR/MAG (mostly those stats) will work. It is even more easier to build with ring engrave. And fox veno > humanoid veno, so troll elsewhere.
  • mm2000
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    mm2000 wrote: »

i call this a oneshot.

but here is comparison of end game r9r veno and HA veno.

http://pwcalc.com/8202d537739727eb
    http://pwcalc.com/c4bc397a6795e52d

about 50-60% more damage(depending on skill) vs 21% more Hp.

Take the r9r to r9, which evens the costs a bit, it's about 50% more damage vs 30-40% more HP. HA armor is not ******, but HA/AA mix is.
  • mm2000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i call this a oneshot.

but here is comparison of end game r9r veno and HA veno.

http://pwcalc.com/8202d537739727eb
    http://pwcalc.com/c4bc397a6795e52d

about 50-60% more damage(depending on skill) vs 21% more Hp.

Take the r9r to r9, which evens the costs a bit, it's about 50% more damage vs 30-40% more HP. HA armor is not ******, but HA/AA mix is.

Of course a level 77+ HA veno on a budget would be a one shot in PVP against an 105 R9+12 JOSD. I mean HA is not hard to build, I told this to waffle. Not to say that how it would be super broken or something. You're proving my point here... And... 50%-60% more MAGIC DAMAGE? Why the heck would you shard iceborne on an HA veno? Also too much magic... HA caster form is just dumb...

Here's a more appropriate HA veno
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Of course a level 77+ HA veno on a budget would be a one shot in PVP against an 101 R9+12 JOSD. I mean HA is not hard to build, I told this to waffle. Not to say that how it would be super broken or something. You're proving my point here... And... 50%-60% more MAGIC DAMAGE? Why the heck would you shard iceborne on an HA veno? Also too much magic... HA caster form is just dumb...

You need to learn something about this game at this point. Anything below lvl 100 means get to lvl 100. Whatever u do below lvl 100 is pointless. If all you are about is PVE, go buy some NPC armor, it will suffice. Any sufficiently good gear is either for a. Getting better gear b. PvP c.TW. And a is for b and c.

Another thing I have to point out which proves you know absolutely nothing about venos. Fox form is not for DDing EVER. The only 5 skills that are of any use in the fox form tree are fox form, purge, amplify, soul degeneration (lvl 11) and crush vigor. None of these skills are used for direct DDing. You don't DD is fox form. Let me repeat again, you do not DD in fox form. This is why I put iceborne on an HA veno.
  • mm2000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You need to learn something about this game at this point. Anything below lvl 100 means get to lvl 100. Whatever u do below lvl 100 is pointless. If all you are about is PVE, go buy some NPC armor, it will suffice. Any sufficiently good gear is either for a. Getting better gear b. PvP c.TW. And a is for b and c.

Another thing I have to point out which proves you know absolutely nothing about venos. Fox form is not for DDing EVER. The only 5 skills that are of any use in the fox form tree are fox form, purge, amplify, soul degeneration (lvl 11) and crush vigor. None of these skills are used for direct DDing. You don't DD is fox form. Let me repeat again, you do not DD in fox form. This is why I put iceborne on an HA veno.

I think you need a lot of corrections... "Anything below 100 is pointless." First of all... Let me fix your posts more properly. I think you mean anything below 101 with R9 gear is pointless. That's what you're saying aren't you? So I have no idea about a venomancer because I do not have one that is 101 and spend $3000 dollars on R9+12 full JOSD? (Why are you not on a PVP server?) How would I do that? Spam FCs? Please think before you post things because I have a 80+ melee veno and already solo almost everything just fine. Not only you're a veno, but a level 101 with R9+12 JOSD one, that makes your posts invalid, since when was blazing scarab USEFUL? A magic attack that does base damage plus 30 second DOT that gives like 6k fire damage over 30 seconds 2.3 seconds to cast? You call that DDing?

Really? Fox form is not for DDing? b:laugh That's really funny because I have never lost aggro to another veno even 10 levels above me (I only have 2 APS piece gears too) AOE or single targets and I survive 5x times better than an arcane veno. I am using LA right now too... I think your one of those garbage players that knows nothing about the game because all you do is charge zhen to do well. And you're playing a venomancer! The easiest class to play... Are you trolling me? Please quit the game and play hello kitty online. I facepalm at failed venomancers more than any other class (even more than failed assassins, you can even just do is use 3 freaking skills and no other skill is needed, it just slow to do it, which is heal pet, amp, and purge) because you don't even need to refine ****, meaning cash shop is not needed for even pvp because you can solo almost anything but people like you fail at it. I kill people 20 levels above me in seconds unless they using Nirvana / Rank 9 +6 to +12 and I barely PVP and have no herc or nix.

On top of that... I saw high magic arcane veno dieing so much the other day when she wanted to help with bosses for my quests with a couple of bosses on my seeker (10 levels above seeker), I end up soloing them because she kept dying to physical AOEs. Then I was being nice enough to teach her about the game and then I helped her with a boss on my veno. She saw how I play my veno and she asked me if she should play a light armored veno, but she want to stay magic because of how I play my fox.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think you need a lot of corrections... "Anything below 100 is pointless." First of all... Let me fix your posts more properly. I think you mean anything below 101 with R9 gear is pointless. That's what you're saying aren't you? So I have no idea about a venomancer because I do not have one that is 101 and spend $3000 dollars on R9+12 full JOSD? (Why are you not on a PVP server?) How would I do that? Spam FCs? Please think before you post things because I have a 80+ melee veno and already solo almost everything just fine. Not only you're a veno, but a level 101 with R9+12 JOSD one, that makes your posts invalid, since when was blazing scarab USEFUL? A magic attack that does base damage plus 30 second DOT that gives like 6k fire damage over 30 seconds 2.3 seconds to cast? You call that DDing?

Really? Fox form is not for DDing? b:laugh That's really funny because I have never lost aggro to another veno even 10 levels above me (I only have 2 APS piece gears too) AOE or single targets and I survive 5x times better than an arcane veno. I am using LA right now too... I think your one of those garbage players that knows nothing about the game because all you do is charge zhen to do well. And you're playing a venomancer! The easiest class to play... Are you trolling me? Please quit the game and play hello kitty online. I facepalm at failed venomancers more than any other class (even more than failed assassins, you can even just do is use 3 freaking skills and no other skill is needed, it just slow to do it, which is heal pet, amp, and purge) because you don't even need to refine ****, meaning cash shop is not needed for even pvp because you can solo almost anything but people like you fail at it. I kill people 20 levels above me in seconds unless they using Nirvana / Rank 9 +6 to +12 and I barely PVP and have no herc or nix.

On top of that... I saw high magic arcane veno dieing so much the other day when she wanted to help with bosses for my quests with a couple of bosses on my seeker (10 levels above seeker), I end up soloing them because she kept dying to physical AOEs. Then I was being nice enough to teach her about the game and then I helped her with a boss on my veno. She saw how I play my veno and she asked me if she should play a light armored veno, but she want to stay magic because of how I play my fox.

facepalm >.< people know who I am and knows that I know how to play venomancer. You don't even know how much that built cost. If it was 3000 dollars, I would be happy. On a second note, that's not my build and nor have I spent 1 cent of real money on this game. It was a theoretical build. You need to learn before you open your mouth. Sigh...

You are a level 77 veno as you said. Post me a video of you killing people 20 lvl above you in seconds. Unless that person is not wearing any armor, I will happily delete my account and send you everything I have. And let me say again, you need to learn to play veno. All the competent venos know the fox skill tree is not for DDing. And don't teach anymore venos with your fail pls, you will just make them worse.

And the **** you say about the lvl thing just says noob about you. No, nothing in the game below lvl 100 means anything with FCC existing. It might have meant something before, but it doesn't now. You don't even understand this game yet you dare say you know something.

Last thing, where did I say blazing scarab was useful? Stop assuming things... man people like you make me laugh. b:chuckle

Edit: one more thing, you have no idea how to play venomancer because of what you posted. I have not said a thing about r9 or anything making a person competent. Don't assume that I'm implying something because that will just make you look ret arded as you have done in the post.
  • mm2000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No, nothing in the game below lvl 100 means anything with FCC existing.

Sad person is sad... I stopped reading there, so that means if FCC exists you fail if you don't go there? Brilliant. Also, my veno is level 80... Although what you said is true, but wow... You didn't say the whole thing, not even level 100 means anything, infact. Does it matter what level you are since leveling is not an accomplishment since FCC turned into an exp instance and people can goon glitch? So leave levels out of it... Don't give advise to people with my "fail build?" uhm, I played through the game 90% SOLO instance or world just by doing every quest I see in my quest to grab list including the FC ones and holeen, I even killed the boss that does that 0 def debuff where most people SKIP IT. I even share tanked with an archer in FCC, that place is easy. So does that mean people who actually PLAYS the game is fail? While people under 100 is fail? You sure are a fail troll seriously, given to how many fail level 101-105 we have lately.

Also, my veno is not level 77... My veno is level 80 and restatting to this build to solo FCs and sell exp rooms to other level 75-95. Why? That's because I can. I would gladly share videoes with you if I have time to find a decent one, but right now I am farming and doing TTs squad / solo for gear right now. Till then, do not speak to me until you have learned how to play properly without relying on FC heads. I'll go "fail" soloing 90% of things at level 80+ while you can't, bye.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sad person is sad... I stopped reading there, so that means if FCC exists you fail if you don't go there? Brilliant. Also, my veno is level 80... Although what you said is true, but wow... You didn't say the whole thing, not even level 100 means anything, infact. Does it matter what level you are since leveling is not an accomplishment since FCC turned into an exp instance and people can goon glitch? So leave levels out of it... Don't give advise to people with my "fail build?" uhm, I played through the game 90% SOLO instance or world just by doing every quest I see in my quest to grab list including the FC ones and holeen, I even killed the boss that does that 0 def debuff where most people SKIP IT. I even share tanked with an archer in FCC, that place is easy. So does that mean people who actually PLAYS the game is fail? While people under 100 is fail? You sure are a fail troll seriously, given to how many fail level 101-105 we have lately.

Also, my veno is not level 77... My veno is level 80 and restatting to this build to solo FCs and sell exp rooms to other level 75-95. Why? That's because I can. I would gladly share videoes with you if I have time to find a decent one, but right now I am farming and doing TTs squad / solo for gear right now. Till then, do not speak to me until you have learned how to play properly without relying on FC heads. I'll go "fail" soloing 90% of things at level 80+ while you can't, bye.

omg, sigh. I said you are fail, not people who are under lvl 100 fail. I said anything under lvl 100 is meaningless, not that they are fail. READING COMPREHENSION PLS!!!!! And when you post those videos, you can talk, but before then please refrain from talking.

And btw, go check my profile. I was lvl 101 before the first anniversay packs came out. I was the 5th 101 on my server. I never ever used heads, but I had tackled the real FCC before which you cannot probably even comprehend. And you are talking about people cashshopping with the restatting build you have XD. OMG the IRONY.

Can't believe you are bragging about your FCC accomplishments. b:chuckle This is so sad... that i actually kinda feel bad for you. b:cry
  • mm2000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    omg, sigh. I said you are fail, not people who are under lvl 100 fail. I said anything under lvl 100 is meaningless, not that they are fail. READING COMPREHENSION PLS!!!!! And when you post those videos, you can talk, but before then please refrain from talking.

And btw, go check my profile. I was lvl 101 before the first anniversay packs came out. I was the 5th 101 on my server. I never ever used heads, but I had tackled the real FCC before which you cannot probably even comprehend. And you are talking about people cashshopping with the restatting build you have XD. OMG the IRONY.

Can't believe you are bragging about your FCC accomplishments. b:chuckle This is so sad... that i actually kinda feel bad for you. b:cry

Go check my quest list, and see if you see any quest related to FC. You're talking about reading comprehension? You have poor grammar, and there is no such thing "anniversay" packs. The reason why I am going to re-stat my veno is because I play a barb and seeker too, so HA would fit on all of them. Not that I have trouble on my build, it is because I prefer to share gear and save more money and time than buying two sets. Level is completely meaningless, sure you got to level 101 within a year, who the heck cares, everyone can do it with just FC (and since you're a veno it is even easier) which they ARE doing it. I could get to 101 by just the goon glitch alone within a day if I want to, but I really don't care about FC much unless I got quests there or if it is changed back into a farming instance. I bet you're one of those venoes with Hercules or just an idiot. Your level means nothing if you have no HP b:cute .
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Why do you feel bad for them ? Aren't they just trolling? Unless they aren't... then that is kinda sad. b:shocked

Anyways, I think gear hardly matters if you play right, no, not really NPC gear. But just considering the devs made venos to wear AA, at the ultimate end AA usually will get the most benefits...

You can play HA for fun, I mean I pretty much was HA 33-101. But dissing AA when you're the one playing the nerfed build... makes no sense to me honestly. PvE is so g'damn easy I don't consider it much of an argument. Most HA's aren't amazing for pvp, the "tankiest" one I met had like 101 def levels so... it's always nerfed damage though. If that's how you're willing to play your veno, go for it, idrc honestly. But I always have to wonder if -possible trolls- that says caster damage is bad and thinks most venos would be stupid enough like them to use blazing as a main DD skill then well, they should consider rerolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Go check my quest list, and see if you see any quest related to FC. You're talking about reading comprehension? You have poor grammar, and there is no such thing "anniversay" packs. The reason why I am going to re-stat my veno is because I play a barb and seeker too, so HA would fit on all of them. Not that I have trouble on my build, it is because I prefer to share gear and save more money and time than buying two sets. Level is completely meaningless, sure you got to level 101 within a year, who the heck cares, everyone can do it with just FC (and since you're a veno it is even easier) which they ARE doing it. I could get to 101 by just the goon glitch alone within a day if I want to, but I really don't care about FC much unless I got quests there or if it is changed back into a farming instance. I bet you're one of those venoes with Hercules or just an idiot. Your level means nothing if you have no HP b:cute .

XD OMFG, this guys is the most ridiculous person ever. Btw, nice job blocking your profile, but I already know who you are, it's ok, lol. It's not grammar, it's a spelling error. Also, READING COMPREHENSION has NOTHING to do with GRAMMAR. You can't even understand what other people are talking about, I don't know how you can form coherent thoughts. Oh wait, you can't... b:chuckleI think now you have an english language problem in general, lol.

LET ME SAY THIS: YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! You have no idea what the game was like before FCC or even pack, so you need to stop talking. You are just making your self sound stupider by the second. Btw, if you can get to 101 by the goon glitch in 1 day, I will personally send you 10k US Dollar to your paypal account or wired to your bank account by the same time tomorrow. That statement just shows how distant you are in your knowledge of the game. You don't even know that the goons no longer give any significant EXP. Btw, stop spewing statements such as your last sentence with no coherence to what we are talking about, it just you look like a noob. Anymore meaningless insults you would like to say?b:chuckle

Also, "level is completely meaningless". Wow, another statement showing you have absolutely no knowledge of the game. Let me give you one example why level is not meaningless. Genies. There are some OP genie skill combinations that are not achievable without being level 103+.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    3 pages about "Acrace" b:laugh
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well that was a good laugh XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You check gear requirements and get ornament/gear pieces with bonuses of those stat requirements. Then w/e points u have left can go to magic for a weapon

Man i don't see what's so hard about an HA build...
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You check gear requirements and get ornament/gear pieces with bonuses of those stat requirements. Then w/e points u have left can go to magic for a weapon

Man i don't see what's so hard about an HA build...

I highlighted the hard part. Ornament/gear pieces with desired stat requirements don't exactly grow on trees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I highlighted the hard part. Ornament/gear pieces with desired stat requirements don't exactly grow on trees.

Look at what the OP asked though? The OP is asking is how to stat points, not how the build works, hence why the concept is not hard to grasp, just the luck of finding said items.

to the OP:

I played with the calc a bit: http://www.pwcalc.com/74a27df811c12816

What I would do:

-Get skydemons pearl for those extra strength points.
    -Get a magical belt with any added stat points that's not +Vit.
    -Get Rings with stat points that are not +Vit I'd go with the CoA ring with maxed dex.
    -Get ENGRAVINGS on rings with stats like Str/Magic/Dex.
    -Get an event cape or the TT90 gold cape since it also gives stacked stat points. I'd pick the TT90 though.
    -Get a TOME with many different stat points, Gang of Hooligans or Voidlands would be a good upgrade or the Love up and Down as ultimate endgame.

Stat accordingly to what your minimum str/dex is needed and dump the rest into magic or vit if u reached the required magic points for your preferred weapon

and if u want to be tankier? Try refining gear to atleast +7. It is possible with event gold.

Voila, heavy build. Does this build looked desirable to me? Hell no, but it's definitely do-able.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • mm2000
    edited May 2012
    Options

Also, "level is completely meaningless". Wow, another statement showing you have absolutely no knowledge of the game. Let me give you one example why level is not meaningless. Genies. There are some OP genie skill combinations that are not achievable without being level 103+.

I blocked my profile? Well core connect is annoying... I have no idea why it is private, this is my alt account so you will not see my characters ingame. Try looking at it now... Anyway, level is not meaningless because of genies? Way to shoot yourself in the foot. I have Holy path, wind force, TOP and alpha male on my veno (all of them are maxed level 10), I only use alpha male and holy path though, you're talking about something that breaks the game too... I use TOP just incase I go in a random squad and I end up tanking without a healer healing me... Please, talk about genies on another class forum, not venoes because talking about higher leveled genies is just making you look like a wimp player. Venoes do not even need genies PVP (unless you don't want to be ganked) or PVE. Please do yourself a favor and uninstall the game. Thanks for showing me how much of a troll you are. I'll go back to working now...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Look at what the OP asked though? The OP is asking is how to stat points, not how the build works, hence why the concept is not hard to grasp, just the luck of finding said items.

to the OP:

I played with the calc a bit: http://www.pwcalc.com/74a27df811c12816

What I would do:

-Get skydemons pearl for those extra strength points.
    -Get a magical belt with any added stat points that's not +Vit.
    -Get Rings with stat points that are not +Vit I'd go with the CoA ring with maxed dex.
    -Get ENGRAVINGS on rings with stats like Str/Magic/Dex.
    -Get an event cape or the TT90 gold cape since it also gives stacked stat points. I'd pick the TT90 though.
    -Get a TOME with many different stat points, Gang of Hooligans or Voidlands would be a good upgrade or the Love up and Down as ultimate endgame.

Stat accordingly to what your minimum str/dex is needed and dump the rest into magic or vit if u reached the required magic points for your preferred weapon

and if u want to be tankier? Try refining gear to atleast +7. It is possible with event gold.

Voila, heavy build. Does this build looked desirable to me? Hell no, but it's definitely do-able.

i played with pwicalc too:

http://pwcalc.com/f91dd64a26574a2e

*def level from weapon are added to the r9 ring
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I blocked my profile? Well core connect is annoying... I have no idea why it is private, this is my alt account so you will not see my characters ingame. Try looking at it now... Anyway, level is not meaningless because of genies? Way to shoot yourself in the foot. I have Holy path, wind force, TOP and alpha male on my veno (all of them are maxed level 10), I only use alpha male and holy path though, you're talking about something that breaks the game too... I use TOP just incase I go in a random squad and I end up tanking without a healer healing me... Please, talk about genies on another class forum, not venoes because talking about higher leveled genies is just making you look like a wimp player. Venoes do not even need genies PVP (unless you don't want to be ganked) or PVE. Please do yourself a favor and uninstall the game. Thanks for showing me how much of a troll you are. I'll go back to working now...

i have no idea how to use genies (~= qq i hate genies cause now people can lure without me and i'm not that wanted in squads qq) =/= genies are useless
    take ur own adviceb:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options

First of all you have selective reading. Can't comprehend that you are wrong, so you decide to nitpick. However, the nitpicking that you chose is so wrong, it's not even funny. READ THE BOLD. First of all, grammatically, it is "Venoes do not even need genies for PVP". Second, since you are level 80, I will let you slide on this one. As we all know, you have no idea what this game is about or how to play it, so you mostly likely have absolutely no idea how PVP works. However, you have the balls to speak as if you do, which in turn, I will have to honor you with "PWI Imbecile of the Year Award" or PIYA.

Another thing, when did I say all level was meaningless? Quote it please. And you are telling me to uninstall? I'm surprise the games didn't uninstall itself, mine and yours, at your stupidity. b:chuckle