Gladio-few thoughts

Comments

• XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver
    XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    that song -.- so bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqd0MA13BXA or gtfo!

Yea it holds meaning to me and olee... he was our dear friend and he used us :(

now look at us, u could never understand what me olee and rex went through! almost noone knows xd BUT he did necro this thread, GMs Perma BANN him please.

Thanks in advance ~~

Mr xHoddonRogosx ~~
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Before I meet RexNero I was happy
    proof:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y&feature=player_embedded#!

After RexNero betrayed I became weird..
    proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgnyyM5fts&feature=related

Thats why I think GMs should bann RexNero.

Thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~
    edited April 2012
    Hai, my thonk RapeNaro es nu bueno. him nacro thes thraed !?!?! Bat Whay !?!?!?! my jast went tu knew Bat Whay ded yeu nacro thes thraed ??!?!!?

GN'S shauld lesten tu as end benn RapeNaro.

Thenks en advice ~~

MRs HITDER ~~

HITDER Has Spoken!

and Rex did necro this thread, GMs Perma BANN him please.

Thanks in advance ~~

Mr xHoddonRogosx ~~
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL the Hater Fan's club are wake-up

I mean extacly this when i write a massive amount of **** about me look last 10-15 post.
    HR olee shawnita kp.

Olee/hr/shaw/hitder/ etc etc (same person) i think this song then think to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXvzzTICvJs&ob=av3n

Have next day see you when have time to waste on formun to aswer you
    edited April 2012
    only reason i need you is to put you back in your place as my lil ***** <3
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I mean extacly this when i write a massive amount of **** about me look last 10-15 post.
    HR olee shawnita kp.

i only need you as sugargrandpa b:kiss
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012

HR olee shawnita kp.

but i think of you when i hear this sweetheart ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7XXIm-mM84

"Stop grinnin' in a mother****er face WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME You get slapped the bitchy way You can put a bunch of brawl in your voice BUT YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE ME You get J stay with your way If you beef without my two-aim PLEASE BE A THUG AND SIGN IT! Cause it's day for you to hide I put your body in a river N-Y-P-D WON'T FIND IT And I pray for you to die" b:chuckle
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Swear God HR/shawnita/Olee didnt make a single post here ,it was only KP.

U deserve to be banned RexNero.

thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~
    edited April 2012

HR olee shawnita kp.

Swear God HR/shawnita/Olee didnt make a single post here ,it was only KP.

U deserve to be banned RexNero.

thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~

I think if pumpingiron posted gms woulda banned him 5 mins ago
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Renember the days u would post this song on my facebook wall RexNero ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

Shame those days are gone :/

bann plx

thanks in advic ~~

Mr Olee ~~
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    alright lets just get this straight, 1. it would take over 1year of straight farming to get one of your chars, 2. u have like 5? 3. u got them all that gear over what a period of 1 week>>? who you trying to kid?,

you never fought me 1v1 cuz i always ***** you and the funny thing is, even when u ask for 1v1 10 of ur gladio ****s jump in, ur scared and thats ok i supose but u want respect and asking for 1v1 just to have 10v1, thats 1 of many examples, 2. u ****ing screwed the economy for alot of farmers, 3. ur ego is incredible and this is coming from me, u fight like cowards, either u fight a goup incredibly outnumbered or you IG run out attack IG run back to sz (repeat),

you share all your accounts u should be banned, i shared mine with olee, and we had that approved by gms so it was ok,

azzazzin is one sided as much as he tries to be optomistic, he got one shoe on the other but cant put the other shoe on, which is funny what he was posting on this thread, Gladio KoS by all the pkers is definitly well deserved.

~Mr.xHiddenRagex

and remember kids HR NUMBER 1 GOGOGO

I play for more then 2 years u not know how much i have farm. For exemple i have make 3 bilion coin last 1 months 2x sure not thank to you. If u are slow to farm not is a my problem.
    Never sayd i'm not cash i sayd have farm for 35% learn to read.

We make few time 1vs1 u not win 1 times.

Are you that share your accounts with 8+ ppl not me u can be sure no one have touch my sin or psy....

Not think is a necro after 13 days from last post i have a life can stay like u 24h here for aswer your fantasy words.

But should be ban you and friends for offence if need i can post screen already post something on this forum about descender.

Mr HR who you trying to kid?b:bye
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Renember the days u would post this song on my facebook wall RexNero ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

Shame those days are gone :/

bann plx

thanks in advic ~~

Mr Olee ~~

Be care u have 166 post 50% are for spamming here if want spam use WC there ppl can blacklist you not waste forum space you guys not have respect for comunity and shared space.

GL

(have finish)

Shaw you mad cause i not take your alt in my faction?
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    HR, Gladio attacks you because you are an *******, there's simply no better way to describe it.

Posting from multiple alts as you have done here is just another of the myriad of ways in which you express your loathsome personality.

When people think of all the things they dislike most about assassins, you embody all of those things. You talk **** ALL the time; you farm people by doing the oh-so-typical double spark from stealth and then brag about it; you rez kill; you steal drops and then make fun of the person afterwards; you squad with your other 105 assassin friends and and gank anybody you want and trash talk some more. Particularly irksome is the pleasure you seem to take in mocking RexNero's English. Let's see you go learn to speak Italian as well as he speaks English, eh? Ha.

You are a bully and a thief, and most of the time you can't back up your trash talk. Islashyou kills me far more often than you do, but I have 1000x more respect for him, because he doesn't brag or bully, despite having WAY better gear than you, and being FAR more skilled.

You can try to fool others all you want, but I won't forget who you really are. I remember, for example, the video you made about Sinsatious, just another example of your cruel and bullying nature. InTandem, Calamity, doesn't matter, its you and your goon friends doing the same old ****.

So yeah, given the way you've treated Gladio, they have every right to attack you on sight.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    grats Azzazin, u just earnt acces to Zeus !

btw Azzazin. parle italiano ?

Quizas espaniol ?
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    With regards to Gladio, they have, like all factions, done things I don't agree with. But when I weigh what they've done with the things you've done, there's really no contest.

To those that say Rex messed with the market, maybe its true he accelerated the price increases, but look on other servers; the prices on goods are just as high. The price jump was inevitable. Also, look at how many r9 full jades characters there are on Dreamweaver server; Rex has 5 or 6, the server probably has over 100. From that perspective, you can see that whatever influence he had on the market was short-term only.

Furthermore, Gladio isn't KoS to everybody; for example, Dynasty appears to have an alliance of sorts with regards to pk and tourney.

With regards to group pk, if Gladio outnumbers your group, go find more people to help you. Not really that complicated...

Logic.

Azzazin

Sprechen sie Deutsche?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Is RexNero a adult ?
    If not. Are u his dad /mum ?
    Does RexNero pay you to be his voice ?
    Why u take game so serious ?
    Pissed?
    What makes u think ppl reads ur long *** posts ?
    Are you trying to get a satisfied cyber life cuz ur RL sucks ?
    Are you in love with Dsholer ?
    Actually dont answe the last question. we all know the answer !
    edited April 2012
    1. i 2 spark noob when im out numbered simple, 2. i didnt make sinsa vid lmao but it was well put together!,3. 6k more hp 6k+ more pdef then me =/= skill, i kill u more times then u kill me LOL, im far more skilled, but its not even skill when its sin vs sin so dont even speak it, its luck on tidal. 8 ppl? try me and olee lmfao, not even shawnita has my sin, and nor does olee anymore, all you guys is talk talk talk gladio kill me because i **** them anytime i see them, i give them that reason because they earnt it, rex u killed me ONCE in a 1v1 and so so sooooo many times in our 1v1 ur about to die IG stealth or IG safezone, but 99%S i kill you, ed essendo un cuoco ti insegna un sacco di cose diverse dalla sua *** azz,if i cared enough i woulda +12 my sin, i woulda made a dex genie cuz i do got over 1bil spirit., but ya know i just dont care for it, and its not my fault you see behind glass doors. poor boy.
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    its not rex that control market price...its greedy merchants that are buying event stuff from eachother and reseling....i dont see what rex have to do with increasing price....take a look at garnet gems that cost 44m and im sure rex didnt buy 1 in last 5months
    edited April 2012
    I think if pumpingiron posted gms woulda banned him 5 mins ago
    grats Azzazin, u just earnt acces to Zeus !

btw Azzazin. parle italiano ?

Quizas espaniol ?
    its not rex that control market price...its greedy merchants that are buying event stuff from eachother and reseling....i dont see what rex have to do with increasing price....take a look at garnet gems that cost 44m and im sure rex didnt buy 1 in last 5months

once it goes up why would merchants put it down?
    edited April 2012
    x2 before this one they were 25m....ofc after it some smart *** like satan markerz you and other merchant thought would be nice buy all and resell for higher :) believe me i had 2.5b one time and i know i could made 5b out of it....but well we would have garnet gems for 75m this days then
    edited April 2012
    x2 before this one they were 25m....ofc after it some smart *** like satan markerz you and other merchant thought would be nice buy all and resell for higher :) believe me i had 2.5b one time and i know i could made 5b out of it....but well we would have garnet gems for 75m this days then

i do love how you assume its us, its quite clear your bias here aswelll, go hold azzs hand
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    If merchanting stock is locked up for too long, your profit goes down. Thus once incoming supply is too large and outgoing sales are too small, price will go down. The fact that prices are staying high indicates:

1) Supply is low and demand is high;
    2) Supply is high and demand is very high;
    3) They are fail merchanters who aren't actually making much money.

Oh, yeah, I merchant. Its rather amusing that you seem to think I'm poor. There is a world of difference between being frugal, and being poor. Like you I could +12 all of my gear, plus my cleric's gear, and heck full jades as well, but I choose to invest instead. One day on a whim, I might pick up r9 daggers, but I've proven that they aren't necessary to win fights, against you or anybody else (though they'd certainly make things easier).

As far as tidal luck deciding a fight? No such thing on a well-built dext genie. With skills like fortify to break up a stun lock, and badge of courage to remove a stun, the fight ain't over till the very end. I've escaped certain-death situations hundreds of times using badge of courage. By your logic, if I get 2 stuns off on Islashyou, I should win the fight, but it rarely works out that way, does it. Stereotypical high strength genie is only useful for the double spark from stealth style you so heavily favor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    well i said its you because you are pointing fingers at rex for something he didnt do...and you are one with merchant alt...you also trolled with it in this thread earlier....
    i mean its your buisness do what ever you want....just dont accuse rex for something you or your friends doing....and azz said it alll

azz(or how i call him as.s) b:kissb:cuteb:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I play for more then 2 years u not know how much i have farm. For exemple i have make 3 bilion coin last 1 months 2x sure not thank to you. If u are slow to farm not is a my problem.
    Never sayd i'm not cash i sayd have farm for 35% learn to read.

We make few time 1vs1 u not win 1 times.

Are you that share your accounts with 8+ ppl not me u can be sure no one have touch my sin or psy....

Not think is a necro after 13 days from last post i have a life can stay like u 24h here for aswer your fantasy words.

But should be ban you and friends for offence if need i can post screen already post something on this forum about descender.

Mr HR who you trying to kid?b:bye

We all know you cashed all your gear, why are cash shoppers so ashamed of it geez? If i had the money i'd cash all my gear just being honest. Also your argument is invalid, 2yrs? BS, your join date is Dec 2010. Also why have we only heard about you at the start of last year? Getting 5 r9 toons +12 full JOSD is impossible in one year. Don't kid yourself. Oh yeah one more thing, R9 was impossible to get until December 2010.

As for destroying the market. I still have a SS of it how you were the only one in west arch buying DoD's for 30mil, while the shops around you were buying for 8mil.

Anyway prove me wrong Rex, and ill gladly change my opinion. Don't shout or curse me :)
    edited April 2012
    If merchanting stock is locked up for too long, your profit goes down. Thus once incoming supply is too large and outgoing sales are too small, price will go down. The fact that prices are staying high indicates:

1) Supply is low and demand is high;
    2) Supply is high and demand is very high;
    3) They are fail merchanters who aren't actually making much money.

Oh, yeah, I merchant. Its rather amusing that you seem to think I'm poor. There is a world of difference between being frugal, and being poor. Like you I could +12 all of my gear, plus my cleric's gear, and heck full jades as well, but I choose to invest instead. One day on a whim, I might pick up r9 daggers, but I've proven that they aren't necessary to win fights, against you or anybody else (though they'd certainly make things easier).

As far as tidal luck deciding a fight? No such thing on a well-built dext genie. With skills like fortify to break up a stun lock, and badge of courage to remove a stun, the fight ain't over till the very end. I've escaped certain-death situations hundreds of times using badge of courage. By your logic, if I get 2 stuns off on Islashyou, I should win the fight, but it rarely works out that way, does it. Stereotypical high strength genie is only useful for the double spark from stealth style you so heavily favor.

ur a ****** azz i dont even use a str genie for 1, 2 i clearly stated i could invest in a dex genie. to counter slash and omg cuz i dont have one your probability of winning is higher, even though i still **** you. too good i guess,and for 2 spark stealth? pretty sure you use it more then me, cuz i only use it if im fighting 2 or more ppl vs me ^_^ you ignorant bias piece of shiit, ur ego exceeds mine gz
    edited April 2012
    We all know you cashed all your gear, why are cash shoppers so ashamed of it geez? If i had the money i'd cash all my gear just being honest. Also your argument is invalid, 2yrs? BS, your join date is Dec 2010. Also why have we only heard about you at the start of last year? Getting 5 r9 toons +12 full JOSD is impossible in one year. Don't kid yourself. Oh yeah one more thing, R9 was impossible to get until December 2010.

As for destroying the market. I still have a SS of it how you were the only one in west arch buying DoD's for 30mil, while the shops around you were buying for 8mil.

Anyway prove me wrong Rex, and ill gladly change my opinion. Don't shout or curse me :)

wannabe rex

(but for SSign rex catshop O.o thats some serious issues....i know he had stalkers but now i really worry :o )
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    More trash talk from HR folks ^_^;

Last time I encountered you, I beat you + some barb at same time. I can beat you, you can beat me, luck does play a part, but its not everything. Saying 'f.uck' doesn't make your opinion any more correct, I'm only interested in numbers. History of our erratic fights show that either of us can win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wannabe rex

(but for SSign rex catshop O.o thats some serious issues....i know he had stalkers but now i really worry :o )

im a wannabe just cause i actually addressed him as an equal?

As for Kittyshop, i stalk west arch often to see if i can find good deals :P and to check on my shop since im too lazy to walk to the other room to check lawl.
    edited April 2012
    nah you are wannabe because you worry to much what is rex saing,how much is he farming and how much of rl money he is spending on this game....that should not be your concern....if really wanna spend money like him(and you said you would if you could) then go finish school/college...find (better) job or rob bank...b:kiss

obviously you feel something for him :o

EDIT: forgot to say -find rich husband (like rex) *