Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nah. I have a theory that all the QQ posts actually turn them on. b:chuckle

Rubbing their nipples as they read?

:cringes at the thought:
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if they will just say **** it and actually kill FC altogether?

Oh I`m hoping that with enough breaking the instance, they`ll just throw hands up in the air and put goons back "facking glitch if you want to".
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if they will just say **** it and actually kill FC altogether?

And throw all that money they make from hyper stones out the window ?

NEVAAH !!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Nah. I have a theory that all the QQ posts actually turn them on. b:chuckle

GM s&m dungeons?

Mi Gusta!!! b:dirty
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    /ork - Harshlands6 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Too bad, they've already lost me. b:chuckle
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    edited April 2012
    OMG that was so awesome. Can't wait for another. For those of you who haven't still made the 'upgrade', I suggest going to a gamestop and reserving your copy today (so that you can participate in the next weekend beta event ;)
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    OMG that was so awesome. Can't wait for another. For those of you who haven't still made the 'upgrade', I suggest going to a gamestop and reserving your copy today (so that you can participate in the next weekend beta event ;)

UPGRAAAAAAAADE! It was the most beautiful and fun game experience I have had in a long time. b:dirty
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Didn't have the opportunity to play this weekend, so I had to experience it vicariously through live streams.

Good God, it looks magnificent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Didn't have the opportunity to play this weekend, so I had to experience it vicariously through live streams.

game comes out tommorow, go buy it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands
    Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It was just very obvious :)

xD lol and now next patch pwi will decrease bishop EXP b:laughb:chuckle
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012

It does, doesn't it ? b:cute

PWI can keep their new found um... "leveling experience". My bags are packed. b:victory
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    GM s&m dungeons?

Mi Gusta!!! b:dirty

I knooow right!!?? I'm second in line...where's the sign up??? I think that would play on a totally different game that's a sandbox social kinda game...IJS (chuckels) b:sin
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    UPGRAAAAAAAADE! It was the most beautiful and fun game experience I have had in a long time. b:dirty

Out of sheer curiosity how is the character customization on the "upgrade" game...I played the one that's another word for Earth in beta so I missed the other. I am mixed about the other and they both cost the same. The one I beta'ed though will be a monthly pay on top of purchasing the game. I was disappointed in how you couldn't customize enough to suit me. Unlike on here you can customize out the wazoo. I'm a woman so I don't want a cookie cutter avatar. There might be some vanity in that as well. LOL ijs
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Honestly, it felt limited and that's one of my only complaints. I'm also guilty of being one of those girls that likes to customize my characters as much as possible, but once I got into the game I quickly got over it.

I think a few people mentioned that it felt very limited. Hopefully they will make a note and allow the sliders to be a little more dramatic instead of subtle.

Gameplay matters far more to me than being able to have epic mana storage devices. ;)
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Honestly, it felt limited and that's one of my only complaints. I'm also guilty of being one of those girls that likes to customize my characters as much as possible, but once I got into the game I quickly got over it.

I think a few people mentioned that it felt very limited. Hopefully they will make a note and allow the sliders to be a little more dramatic instead of subtle.

Gameplay matters far more to me than being able to have epic mana storage devices. ;)

This.

I was kind of sad that I couldn't really customize my character exactly the way I wanted but once I got into the game :3 Had so much fun!

After I finished the beta personal story I was running around everywhere doing everything I could and had a blast! b:victory

PvP <3

Glad I was able to play for a bit while I was out of town. My cousin had downloaded the beta client for me and him to try out. I was mostly hogging it though while he worked. b:chuckle
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I remember when mods and Frankie filtered chit chat of other games, how times change b:chuckle Think them games are discussed as much as PWI specific content now lol.
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This.

I was kind of sad that I couldn't really customize my character exactly the way I wanted but once I got into the game :3 Had so much fun!

After I finished the beta personal story I was running around everywhere doing everything I could and had a blast! b:victory

PvP <3

Glad I was able to play for a bit while I was out of town. My cousin had downloaded the beta client for me and him to try out. I was mostly hogging it though while he worked. b:chuckle

what's this awesome game yall talking about , me wants to give it a try
    edited April 2012
    Dliug Sraw 2 b:avoid
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »
    what's this awesome game yall talking about , me wants to give it a try
    Guild and wars 2. I'm on t.era nowadays. Fun also.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    edited April 2012
    In terms of the recently asked 'customization' of wars of guild for the second time. I personally did not spend a lot of time on this seeing as this is only in beta and all characters will be lost (sooner or later) before they actually 'launch' the game. I would personally think that no game can or will compare to the level of customization that PWi has, so we cannot really expect that. However, granted I didn't really do much if any 'customizing', I would have to say it looks like it has more options and or flexibility than some other games out there ;)

I am already hooked on G W 2, and the funny thing is, it's not even out of beta yet. Those who missed the opportunity to participate in this past weekends beta weekend event need to run out to a gamestop and pre-purchase now so that you can participate in the next one! Until you do, you have NO idea what you're missing! This weekend was probably the sweetest gaming experience I've had in a long time, since I have had my head so far up PW's butt =\
    edited April 2012
    I haven't been juggling too many MMOs recently, but that game that starts with A and ends with ion had character customization that was just as good (if not better) that PWI. (Well, unless you need massive ****.) The game also looks a lot better and isn't run by complete morons. I was sort of hoping Dliug Sraw 2 would have a slightly toned down version of their character creation. It's nice and all, but sometimes I just want to get into the game instead of spending 2 hours making sure my face looks perfect. It's way too limited as it is right now.

I am so hungry and sleepy! Good thing the beta ended before I starved to death. b:chuckle
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    edited April 2012
    I haven't been juggling too many MMOs recently, but that game that starts with A and ends with ion had character customization that was just as good (if not better) that PWI. (Well, unless you need massive ****.) The game also looks a lot better and isn't run by complete morons. I was sort of hoping Dliug Sraw 2 would have a slightly toned down version of their character creation. It's nice and all, but sometimes I just want to get into the game instead of spending 2 hours making sure my face looks perfect. It's way too limited as it is right now.

I am so hungry and sleepy! Good thing the beta ended before I starved to death. b:chuckle

Thanks for your input :)

...and, I know riiight !
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    After 129 pages they unstickied this... wonder why? b:chuckle
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    They unstuck it a week or so ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Was unstickied at about 90 pages lol.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I haven't been juggling too many MMOs recently, but that game that starts with A and ends with ion had character customization that was just as good (if not better) that PWI.

I might have been just too much in a hurry to get into the game, but I couldn't figure out how to change my default hairstyle. I'm sure it's probably some obvious button that I missed in my excitement, though. b:chuckle From what I could see, the game about A Ion has more customization, but I still can't seem to capture the "I'm both sexy and cute" look that my veno has. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    edited April 2012

because ppl are talking about the BETTER games that there are to play now b:chuckleb:laughb:victoryb:bye
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I want x2 drops.

Woo yeah my sig worked!
  • /ork - Harshlands6
    edited April 2012
    God I cannot wait until G W 2 comes out (and or has another beta weekend event)!
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I want 2x so i can FMAO /like lmao, just means farm my *** offb:chuckle/
This discussion has been closed.