question about catshop

Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok, my question is this, lets say my catshop title is " item name 6k" but the items i am selling are realy lets say 60k. can the gm's bann the account b/c it is considered a scam?
personaly I dont look at shop titles when it comes to price, I check the item price b/c i know ppl mispell or miss type things.
Post edited by Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• roswald
    roswald Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I don't think they would ban you for it but you shouldn't do it.

A. it is misleading
    B. it is likely to annoy people making them less likely to be willing to purchase anything from you
    C. theres no real reason to put a false price in the name to begin with
  • Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
    Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i noticed that people do it when they seel the stones for crazy stone quest, like the say all stones are 615 each and 4 will be 615 but the 5th one will be 6150...is that illegal
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yes, that is scamming. Screenshot it, report it, hope they get at least a slap on the wrist.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Typos aren't bannable, but intentionally misleading people is. Like we used to have a problem with people selling perfect tokens of luck for 5 mil, next to another stack of tokens of luck for 10k each. They're implying its a token of best luck when it isn't, and that's a scam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its not bannable but it might put you at risk the next time you get reviewed for being banned. consider it a suspended ban. dont think about doing it.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.