How To Get Crazy Flyers???

Options
Ayanore - Heavens Tear
Ayanore - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
lately I have been seeing more and more crazy flyers everywhere and am so jealous because they look awesome. I know they are coming from some sort of pack but where to get those packs and how much are they?? Please I wanna have one so bad, even though I am ****ing broke...b:cry
Post edited by Ayanore - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    even though I am ****ing broke...b:cry

Then there's pretty much zero chance for you of getting one. They indeed come from packs from the boutique at an abysmal rate (0.01% for most) and just one pack is valued at around 635k on HT.

The older pack flyers sell for about 90-110 mil now whereas the newer ones can go for upwards of 150-190mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayanore - Heavens Tear
    Ayanore - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    WOW **** that everything is too expensive not even in REAL LIFE but also in GAME LIFE! ****!b:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That's how this game rolls. Go to another game while you still have the change.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    even though I am ****ing broke...b:cry

Then there's no poit lusting after one. The odds of winning one are 1 in infinity. And the really flashy ones that are 3.3 speed are 80mil+...
    <3 b:cute
  • arnaldo4455
    arnaldo4455 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A flyer idk... sry. But if you want a faster mount you can always go the Dragon Quest Rewards route, which is earning points by selling DQ items to other players. Each item is a point.

I don't know how realistic this is, but the mount is 150000 pts. So, it is possible, not necessarily easy to do.

More info at:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

PS: I made 100 gold by doing the surveys, netflix, and credit card application on the PWI website. That's another (legal) rout to get free gold.
  • cadoom
    cadoom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hi one question regarding the DQ items , do u get 1 point if you sell it to other players only? or you get 1 point if you sell it to npc as well?
  • ArnoldAngelo - Archosaur
    ArnoldAngelo - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i believe NPCs as well
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    cadoom wrote: »
    Hi one question regarding the DQ items , do u get 1 point if you sell it to other players only? or you get 1 point if you sell it to npc as well?

you only get points if you sell to npc. the amount of points depends on item lvl
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You must hump or blow a GM ijsb:chuckle
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]