14 silver for a 1*

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
are you for cereal i dont even...... i can get a box of lemonhead at this price b:angry
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "deal with it"
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *Thinks about casting IH on Bearish*

*Leaves him be this time*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "deal with it"

:Agrees:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Because I want to be a complete ***.... :D

its actually 13.5 silver for one if you get the ten pack. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    are you for cereal i dont even...... i can get a box of lemonhead at this price b:angry

Cry me a river of tears, build a bridge, and get over it.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cry me a river of tears, build a bridge, and get over it.

*looks at join date* um yeah
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date* um yeah

*looks at join date* yep

(plusone!)
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date* yep

(plusone!)

*looks at join date* Oh, wait.

Damn it!

b:angry
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date* Oh, wait.

Damn it!

b:angry

lolunub

(plustwo!)
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lolunub

(plustwo!)

What was that you said? I couldn't hear you, it's a long distance from Village of the Pro to City of Nub.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date* yep

(plusone!)

Hi Decus.

*looks at his join date.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Why are you nubs looking at join dates again? Because I certainly can't hear you from way over here! b:chuckle
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Posting just so I can look at my join date. b:dirty
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Posting just so I can look at my join date. b:dirty

Lol??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    May I look at my join date too?

Oh but it's a couple of months ahead of the real one b:cry

*casts IH on bearish anyway*
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    What was that you said? I couldn't hear you, it's a long distance from Village of the Pro to City of Nub.

Hi again Olba!

b:cry I'm such a nub!

*looks at join date* *then looks out window...*

*realizes he has no life*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Join dates don't mean much. Lots of respect for those who stuck it out with PW for so long, don't get me wrong, but the join date alone doesn't say much for you as a person.
  • Bindor - Heavens Tear
    Bindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Join dates don't mean much. Lots of respect for those who stuck it out with PW for so long, don't get me wrong, but the join date alone doesn't say much for you as a person.

amen to that
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hi again Olba!

b:cry I'm such a nub!

*looks at join date* *then looks out window...*

*realizes he has no life*
    *patpat* There there.
    We all know this. We just figured since this is a bearish thread may as well get something to play around with.
  • Somebody - Momaganon
    Somebody - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    We all know this. We just figured since this is a bearish thread may as well get something to play around with.

And in this case that something was join dates! Yay for legit double posting!

.... **** now this character has a post count above its level! Curses!
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date*

bunch of scrubs b:chuckle
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This must be the longest lasting of any of Bearish's threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    aaaaa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *looks at join date*

bunch of scrubs b:chuckle

I know, right? I kinda wish I had popped onto the forum when I first made my account, now, though... Who would have realized how much e-peen that date would be in 2012? (To be honest, I was expecting we would all be waiting for English version #3 to show up by now and we'd all be ready to jump ship to it, just like when we all came to PWI...)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Syedora - Sanctuary
    Syedora - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I know, right? I kinda wish I had popped onto the forum when I first made my account, now, though... Who would have realized how much e-peen that date would be in 2012? (To be honest, I was expecting we would all be waiting for English version #3 to show up by now and we'd all be ready to jump ship to it, just like when we all came to PWI...)

This is why it's good to be a veteran player...you can show off with your join date like a boss b:avoid *keeps casting IH on bearish*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Desdi - Demon Venomancer ★ Aryami - Sage Cleric ★ Syedora - Sage Psychic ★