FC Glitch Update

Comments

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So... now that that's settled... anyone else looking forward to the future...... of new releases?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So... now that that's settled... anyone else looking forward to the future...... of new releases?

I will come and go but mostly out of curiosity. If there are enough changes that add balance between the classes and actually compel new players to level through the game and earn gear and rank as was originally intended I may get back into it. But I have such little hope and massive doubts about that so I think I may find something better for me although it might cause an intergalatic causality paradox if I happen to land in the same cybergame as Mumintroll or Tremble.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I will come and go but mostly out of curiosity. If there are enough changes that add balance between the classes and actually compel new players to level through the game and earn gear and rank as was originally intended I may get back into it. But I have such little hope and massive doubts about that so I think I may find something better for me although it might cause an intergalatic causality paradox if I happen to land in the same cybergame as Mumintroll or Tremble.

it will never be like when game started so dont ever dream about it.
    those epic battle those epic rages while all are 30+ and a few was 50 for some odd reason we will never get back.

and looking at you remind me of my very 1st class the VENO and the many cool pets
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Jadsia.
    You still don't get it do you?
    Punishment of gooners is matter of justice. It doesn't matter if it's game or real life. It's principle. They just lying to all honest players. Where this all world going if we will not punish law-breakers. It will grow up to anarchy. Fortunately in real world is situation little bit different than here, but principles working everywhere.
    They were just lying to all honest players. I hope they will punish themself, they will loose majority of players base soon. I cannot wish them more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ork - Harshlands4
    /ork - Harshlands4 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Jadsia.
    Punishment of gooners is matter of justice. It doesn't matter if it's game or real life. It's principle. They just lying to all honest players. Where this all world going if we will not punish law-breakers. It will grow up to anarchy. Fortunately in real world is situation little bit different than here, but principles working everywhere.
    They were just lying to all honest players. I hope they will punish themself, they will loose majority of players base soon. I cannot wish them more.

I agree with you 100%, you hit the nail right on the head. Not only that but I must add one thing. This is a game, in the real world b:surrender
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    first off no mod whatsoever around here in this comunity should work here for free dealing with me alone is enough to cause them a migraine and pwe should support there asprin habbits secondly the reason shet is so out of whack around here is lack of action on pwes part forum mods are completely not needed in this equation there help is off little use here we need actual employees of pwi to fix this not mods so ill ask politely and maybe ill be heard . moderators please leave theese posts alone you have absolutly no buisness here whatsoever and are not in the least bit helpful if you absolutly need to feel like your helping get someone who can fix this in here and then have them do so otherwise be gone

Y u no check grammar?!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    first off no mod whatsoever around here in this comunity should work here for free dealing with me alone is enough to cause them a migraine and pwe should support there asprin habbits secondly the reason shet is so out of whack around here is lack of action on pwes part forum mods are completely not needed in this equation there help is off little use here we need actual employees of pwi to fix this not mods so ill ask politely and maybe ill be heard . moderators please leave theese posts alone you have absolutly no buisness here whatsoever and are not in the least bit helpful if you absolutly need to feel like your helping get someone who can fix this in here and then have them do so otherwise be gone

why anyone would do volunteer work for a publicly traded, for profit company, with market capitalization of over half a billion dollars is beyond any logic i can comprehend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    why anyone would do volunteer work for a publicly traded, for profit company, with market capitalization of over half a billion dollars is beyond any logic i can comprehend.

I smell sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Jadsia.

Trust me, I get it. But my points are 1) the time to punish cheaters is when they are cheating and not a half year or more later and 2) Go after all cheaters and not just a select group who exploited a single glitch.

PWE dropped the ball big time with this and has accepted responsibility for it because by the time they acted the glitch exploitation was just too widespread and the in-game effects from the abuse too far entrenched. That plus the length of time that passed just makes sanctions against individual glitchers not feasable. PWE acknowledged that they cannot sanction the suspected glitchers because they cannot be 100% certain the suspect actually cheated due to their tracking software and techniques. Last thing PWE wanted to do is sanction an innocent player.

What can anyone do here and now? Work to prevent this fiasco from ever happening again. That's all. That should be the relevent dialogue from here on for those who really care about the game.

There's no benefit at this point in being bitter and vengeful. That accomplishes nothing other than perpetuate bad feelings.

• /ork - Harshlands4
    edited April 2012

Exactly! I'll never understand this one.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I agree with Mumintroll about the justice part. PWE just totally lied to the honest players and lost their trust. I was not disappointed, for I didn't expect anything to begin with.

It doesn't matter to me because I stopped caring about what PWE does long ago when I saw them make mistake after mistake, when they could no longer fool me (and the playerbase for the matter). I saw where the game was being lead to but I can't say it's "dead". There are still plenty of people playing it.

I'm with Jadsia on the fact that PWI is just a game and getting so worried about it is not worth it. You should know that it's a service and one day the game will shut down and you'll lose everything. It's pixels, it's data. And unlike a PSP or a DS game, you can't control it.

I, myself, still enjoy the game and play it for the game itself. Despite it having lost the initial chinese and peaceful atmosphere to it, I still love it. It just has many things and mechanics that I enjoy. The only reason I haven't moved to a private server is because I have many precious friends here and a lovely faction that I wouldn't leave. They certainly make me ignore all the problems the game has, because I'm having fun with them.

As of now, I think we should all be aware that the game's going towards a dead end. You should rather enjoy what's left of it (if you still even enjoy it) instead of consuming your emotions and worries over it as well as wasting your time QQing. I will not lie that it makes me really sad to see the game in this state and how it reached this over the years but that's far as it goes for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Don't worry U2! ^v^ Some of us who Played here, Actually Knew! You were Players.... Just Like We were......b:cute

Just be glad that it doesn't say {GM or ADMIN} on your titles (At this point)... Just Imagine the EARfull! You 2 woulda got then, by the MaSsEs!! Especially, Considering what this threads Topic was all about!!!??.....b:dirty

It's No WONDER!!!! That FRANKIEs, Been the only 1, at actual {STAFF LEVEL!} Who's actually had the Courage too Poke His Nose Out! And show up, on this 1!!!!!??!!

Everyone else! Ran!! For the Hills!!!!?!?!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!b:laugh

I'll be over at wars w/ guilds deuce. You can find "Tremblewith" on one of the North American servers, quite soon. Not sure the server name, yet. They haven't released that kind of information to us.

Wouldn't it be moderately comical if we both were questing with each other, and didn't even notice. I bet the conversion would end like
    "So, what game did you use to play?"
    -Perfect World International
    "Really?! Me too, what was you're name?"
    -Tremblewith
    "O...M...G..."

*Intergalactic paradox*
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I'll be over at wars w/ guilds deuce. You can find "Tremblewith" on one of the North American servers, quite soon. Not sure the server name, yet. They haven't released that kind of information to us.

Wouldn't it be moderately comical if we both were questing with each other, and didn't even notice. I bet the conversion would end like
    -Tremblewith
    "O...M...G..."

*Intergalactic paradox*

Those GMs and players wouldn't know what hit them. A perfect storm of biblical proportions just before the intergalactic paradox sucking away dozens of innocent victims. b:sad

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Those GMs and players wouldn't know what hit them. A perfect storm of biblical proportions just before the intergalactic paradox sucking away dozens of innocent victims. b:sad

*Mind blown*
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012

*coughs* They released the world names last night and WvW will be active this weekend. ;)
  • /ork - Harshlands4
    edited April 2012

-Tremblewith
    "O...M...G..."

*Intergalactic paradox*

I'll be there too. Just, I do not know what name I'm going with yet -- not that it matters for the weekend beta's since there will be a wipe before they 'go live' anyway... Although I am also looking forward to the 3 day head start =D
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012

b:laugh Kzzz! Thanks for the Heads up on Ya! Trem!!! b:victory

If I do, get onto {Dueces De'Guilds~W!!} (Incase {7 Slzzzzzzz} Doesn't prove to be working out!) I'll try and look ya up on {Dueces}.... Hopefully, their (FORUMs Pages) will have a (Server too Names) Ability on it, for easy Locatings..........

Till Then though, have a good 1 Man!!!!!b:victory

PEACE!!!!!! & OUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!b:pleasedb:chuckle
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    b:laugh Kzzz! Thanks for the Heads up on Ya! Trem!!! b:victory

If I do, get onto {Dueces De'Guilds~W!!} (Incase {7 Slzzzzzzz} Doesn't prove to be working out!) I'll try and look ya up on {Dueces}.... Hopefully, their (FORUMs Pages) will have a (Server too Names) Ability on it, for easy Locatings..........

Till Then though, have a good 1 Man!!!!!b:victory

PEACE!!!!!! & OUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!b:pleasedb:chuckle

i lol'd at this.
  • /ork - Harshlands4
    edited April 2012
    lmfao
  • Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands
    Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    frankieraye a quest : PWI will make something for PVE ? to make possibile 105 to honest ppl too ? and if yes we can know when ? i hope you will reply to me this time ... b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    frankieraye a quest : PWI will make something for PVE ? to make possibile 105 to honest ppl too ? and if yes we can know when ? i hope you will reply to me this time ... b:shutup

Not sure if its possible, but tweaking the mobs in RB Delta to each having very nice EXP per mob was a nice suggestion that someone gave before. Needs to be reasonable however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how about a soulforce base xp multiplier? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how about a soulforce base xp multiplier? b:avoid

The sad part is that someone from PWE probably thinks this would be an awesome idea and already sent the idea to China. b:shutup
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'll be there too. Just, I do not know what name I'm going with yet -- not that it matters for the weekend beta's since there will be a wipe before they 'go live' anyway... Although I am also looking forward to the 3 day head start =D

I think a lot of PWI players will be gone when that comes out. I have just pre-ordered my copy and am now counting down.

I think I might keep the same name so I can connect with friends I made here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Wanmei is a chinese company that makes content for the game (expansions for example). the primary form of this game is the Malaysian version, and they're not going to care about a problem PWI has. they might care if it was a problem in the PWC version though... but then again, they're only going to care if they get paid first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • /ork - Harshlands4
    edited April 2012
    I think a lot of PWI players will be gone when that comes out. I have just pre-ordered my copy and am now counting down.

I think I might keep the same name so I can connect with friends I made here.

I will probably use the same name as my main (not this character that I'm currently posting as)... Not entirely sure yet though. Anyone who I've "made friends" with from here will know though for sure :)
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    All accounts were put back onto the rankings page.

OMG, next you will be offering all the lvl 105 cheaters compensation for the time they were banned and not on the rankings page.

Actually the ranking page is pretty useless now, you might as well take it down.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, all I can say is I am glad that I decided to abandon this ship when I did. This is such a pathetic way to run a company.
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wanmei is a chinese company that makes content for the game (expansions for example). the primary form of this game is the Malaysian version, and they're not going to care about a problem PWI has. they might care if it was a problem in the PWC version though... but then again, they're only going to care if they get paid first.

I agree with you Lolgasmic....In lue of all negative things that are going on for PWI. Up until recently the last 4 years always showed us a profit from the stocks we have in PW. Over the last 2 days we took out a small number of our personal shares in the company. This morning I removed all our shares so as to not end up losing our butts. I will still play the game as I enjoy the people I have met here but it's not the worth the risk to us to keep our stocks. Too many people have lost faith in this company. Just an FYI for you all on this FC rant page.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/PWRD
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Damn this 2x exp and spirit...I couldn't get a squad for anything yesterday because everyone was in FF...sigh. And it's gonna be like this for a whole month :( Way to "fix the game" guys.
This discussion has been closed.