If enough people leave..

2»

Comments

• Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People always say that. There's always new games coming out, and people always leave games to go play new ones. But in order to stay successful you need a good influx of new consumers, something PWE is lacking in. Which is why their stock is plummeting. It isn't because of these new games coming out, it's because of the lack of players coming in to take their place.
    <3 b:cute
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    All they needed to do was pop a couple of these

http://lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/growacet-bp.jpg

The they could have had the customers following their rules. Instead the customers make the rules now.

I have already slowly drifted from the game. I log on to say hello to faction mates, 5 mins later I log off. I haven't really dont anything since last Saturday's TW.
    WC is dying down, and I notice that people I used to see all the time, I rarely see anymore. The game is slowly dying. I dont think they can do anything other then PAY you to play it, to save the game.
    NGTUy53.png

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So if enough people are absent from the servers, do you think PWI would server merge?

no maybe gold prices would drop..but whocares.So plz PLZ go to your new games plz!!!quit crying ,hell people wil lgo to their so called new MMO's and find it stil lthe same ole same ole bs just another game,your gonna complain in their forums too then come back to pwi..so plz.cry me and pwiE a river.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sennosuke wrote: »
    u mean G-W-2? b:question b:avoid b:laugh

i heard that D3 was pretty good, too. the beta weekend event was awesome b:dirty

US Server : World Henge of Denravi is were the action is at and alot of people from here! b:chuckle

I do think PWE games as a whole has hit there End-Game of no content, no support and pure money milking sales that do not help the continuing growth of the game, for example as alot of people pointed out all the people who are R9 +12 est now got there orbs for 0.045 Silver / 20 Gold. All the new people are having to pay 0.15 Silver / 50 Gold for exactly the same items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos