can u post when i used pull skill on you, just to check how it looks

ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012

ty

Due to HDD limitations I already deleted all the raw footage, I apologise b:surrender

If you want I can draw you a picture of how it looked.
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ok :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Where's the rest of the video b:chuckle
    *Demands answers* "P
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2012

ty

i wish i recorded that.. it was pro how i survived
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    mm only 7:47min? where is the rest of the video?

when sayayin take vengeance , the spawn killing , ppl 1 shot you ect.. b:laugh
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    mm only 7:47min? where is the rest of the video?

when sayayin take vengeance , the spawn killing , ppl 1 shot you ect.. b:laugh

Arawin fan boy? Maybe when your nose is more brown you can be a Marshal :)
    edited April 2012
    i just found the rest of the video b:pleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-D3mdkPQrg&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    i just found the rest of the video b:pleased

Where's the other 1:50 minutes? Arawin was too busy catshopping?
    edited April 2012
    Where's the other 1:50 minutes? Arawin was too busy catshopping?

video is recorded at higher speed than normal maybe 2x, making the video shorter but all the tw is there ;) .

recorded video speed at 2x make a 3:00 video to 1:50.

1:50 + 1:50 = 3:00 hr

i dont know much about recording videos , maybe there someone that can give us more detail
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i wish i recorded that.. it was pro how i survived

u mean how u stealthed? xD

i was about to use detection potion, but didnt worth it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Baha Ediger who else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    boogie getting owned by QQme in forums too!

grtz on your Glorious come back QQme!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My first death was to Arawinb:cry

Also #1 cause of fail fish death was clergy's Seal ofGod QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    video is recorded at higher speed than normal maybe 2x, making the video shorter but all the tw is there ;) .

recorded video speed at 2x make a 3:00 video to 1:50.

1:50 + 1:50 = 3:00 hr

i dont know much about recording videos , maybe there someone that can give us more detail

I think 1:50 + 1:50 = 3:40 hr
    Or 1.5 + 1.5 = 3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    boogie getting owned by QQme in forums too!

grtz on your Glorious come back QQme!!

QQme been always there but no one gets the picture unless the flash is on. b:chuckle
  • Rawrgasm - Lothranis
    Rawrgasm - Lothranis Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://youtu.be/y4oeqZtgpgc

Extra speical bonus footage at the end ;o

no badge of courage for breaking stuns / no frenzy for aoe ultimates / no spark for bursting down single targets.

bad video go back to your archer.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    no badge of courage for breaking stuns / no frenzy for aoe ultimates / no spark for bursting down single targets.

LOL!

Like we dont all know boogie...he makes video's that make him look good. I did not really see him in that TW but it was fun.

Lets give boogie all the kudos for going through the trouble of making a TW video, it is alot of work there.

Dont forget, QQme defended, levi was too sure of victory, also some big levi names were missing and I saw them in we<3Pudding....which at the moment I think it actually might be the 2nd or 3rd faction on the map as strength.

Here is also, Arawin's TW.

I really hope QQme can get more to face Vicious in maybe...4-5months. We could actually revive TW and the server even though many tend to play the private servers of pwi, GuilWar is out soon, Terrrrrra too, even D3.

Ah well...good fight levi, great defense QQme.

I wanna thank to the Developers for creating R9+12 and JoSDs for allowing me to kill under-geared people with my Wiz even if I play rather poorly.b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I wonder how many people will leave the game to go play other popular titles coming out in the near future.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • marshai
    marshai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    its always the same shiit .. QQme troll ppl and showin off .. u guys forget it was 3 hrs tw ? anyway we will see u soon when its vici tw -.- lets see how many ppl will be here b:laugh
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012

No spark macro, poor Asher.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    marshai wrote: »
    its always the same shiit .. QQme troll ppl and showin off .. u guys forget it was 3 hrs tw ? anyway we will see u soon when its vici tw -.- lets see how many ppl will be here b:laugh

WTF are u talking about? QQme said Levi was giving us a good fight. Levi > QQme, we know that, it was a defense TW?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Spell I doubt Marshai watched the video lolz or was there! b:chuckle

Day be hatin' on us cuz we pro.
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    congratulations on owning a game when 90% of the original proplayers are long gone. have fun stroking your epeen, junior. i guess your real peen is malformed or something. and has left you only with pwi to compensate for it. gawd you are a nerd. b:kiss
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    congratulations on owning a game when 90% of the original proplayers are long gone. have fun stroking your epeen, junior. i guess your real peen is malformed or something. and has left you only with pwi to compensate for it. gawd you are a nerd. b:kiss

It's adorable how little sense this makes.

No one cares about whether you are "original" or not. Asher is living proof that being "original" =/= being pro.

It's so cute how you call someone else a nerd when you're attempting to troll behind an alt on the same game you are calling that person a nerd for playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012

No one cares about whether you are "original" or not. Asher is living proof that being "original" =/= being pro.

It's so cute how you call someone else a nerd when you're attempting to troll behind an alt on the same game you are calling that person a nerd for playing.

On behalf of PWI, RT and Vicious I would like to apologise on Aries' behalf. He is obviously too dense to comprehend that original is the best. For example, Pringles Original flavour is obviously superior to Sour Cream & Onion just because of the fact it's original. Windows is also the best OS because it is the original user friendly OS.

I also apologise how Aries label Asher as a non pro. That is obviously not true. ASher has successfully co-created the 3rd strongest faction on RT and is now a very successful archer and wizard on a certain private server. He is so good he managed to solo FB89 by himself for his cultivation without even using a spark macro and at the same time facebooking and opening packs.
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    On behalf of PWI, RT and Vicious I would like to apologise on Aries' behalf. He is obviously too dense to comprehend that original is the best. For example, Pringles Original flavour is obviously superior to Sour Cream & Onion just because of the fact it's original. Windows is also the best OS because it is the original user friendly OS.

I also apologise how Aries label Asher as a non pro. That is obviously not true. ASher has successfully co-created the 3rd strongest faction on RT and is now a very successful archer and wizard on a certain private server. He is so good he managed to solo FB89 by himself for his cultivation without even using a spark macro and at the same time facebooking and opening packs.

Quote of the week! b:laugh b:heart

• imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012

sorry sugar **** johnson, i dont spam forums with worthless videos and claim to be the bestest proest most fantastical player evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. because at the end end of the day this gaem is about having fun. not acting liek a bunch of nerds trying to onlien bully others because you belong to Viscous or QQmeh or whatevar faction it is all the gloryseeking goobers are joining this month.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Apology accepted

Not a problem.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Bully is a strong word and where has Aries been posting these Videos I want to see them :c But hey don't worry insulting people behind a faceless alt takes skill b:cute you should go tell your mom and hope she makes you some cookies.