Jessi_H - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I vote Gorilla :)
  • TheFirst - Lothranis
    TheFirst - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you should make different true forms to match the type of barbarian we are. and make us able to change color of ourselves. like a white wolf, a black tiger... more costumization would be awesome :D
    and female barb or male venos :p
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You mean u put points on vit ?

I diddent put points on vit just use citrine and refine a lot u get hp .

Im even demon .b:bye

<---3 base vit. I was asking that wizzy how he survived with low HP
    What is HP? I am magic, I just make a PUF when I see danger coming my way, and when my PUF telepor runs out, holy path as far as I can get.

b:laugh
    I looked at your build, and made a few revisions of my own b:cute http://pwcalc.com/8ee9d93442b8660a
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    snake barb b:dirty

i like it just now tell me where u want to put his sword ? b:laugh

But honestly i like a snake as barb maybe it should be like a medusa ?b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sorry my bad :$

I blame the chocolate Easter bunny on my computer desk... don't worry though I got revenge it's in my tummy now... RAWR! I started with it's ears. *manically laughs* b:sin b:laugh

My hero! *damsel in distress pose* Oh wait, wrong gender avatar

Meh, everyone knows I am a guy anyway.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HealerMo - Heavens Tear
    HealerMo - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Whatever you do to Barb, can you make the same kind of changes to Veno's too?

When Barbs get another animal to choose from, can the Veno's get it too?

And about the animal? Think i like Brown Bear, then i could make myself a YogiBear b:thanks

The Ladies also want to be able to change into another true form then a fox, like i've read a few Posts for the true form of Barb's.
    Live every day as if it was your last and final day and start with a smile! b:pleased
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Right now we've got Tiger, Lion, Wolf, and Panda -- If it were up to you, what would the next animal-form for Barbarians be?

Hm, I was thinking something non-mammalian... But there's already a damn race of fish... b:surrender

A platypus tank would be kinda cool though. Not sure how you'd do that as an upright stance, wearing armor, though. Get your physics dudes on it, STAT! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • fullfury1992
    fullfury1992 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how bout a female version of barbs and male venos also polar bear, gorilla, panther white wolf white tiger and bull also include a pig for fun Tyb:chuckleb:laughb:pleasedb:cute
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My hero! *damsel in distress pose* Oh wait, wrong gender avatar

Meh, everyone knows I am a guy anyway.

Lol I figured as much while I posted it... and yea i am a guy as well.. wasn't really trying to be a hero or anything, just trying to have a laugh... we ALL could use those every now and again. :x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol I figured as much while I posted it... and yea i am a guy as well.. wasn't really trying to be a hero or anything, just trying to have a laugh... we ALL could use those every now and again. :x

That is the main reason why I am avoiding the other threads, I am annoyed by all that is going on, but at least the maint thread tends to stay upbeat and funny.

Oh, and female barb examples here and here (The second one makes me think of inlaws)
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    C'mon in everyone!b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    C'mon in everyone!b:pleased

*gets into genotypist* You are a tad too tight.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So this is how PWE rewards the non frost glitchers. A ****ty *** sale and not 1 permanent ban for those that abused. Once again I am not surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So this is how PWE rewards the non frost glitchers. A ****ty *** sale and not 1 permanent ban for those that abused. Once again I am not surprised.

We got rewarded? I missed it... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wait... There's a sale? You coulda fooled me...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • I_AM_LYCAN - Lost City
    I_AM_LYCAN - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I personally think a good form would be cheeter or panther but also i think when barbs change into true form rather then all changing into white tigers they should turn into what they are I.E wolf barb becomes a wolf, Panda, a panda, Tiger stay as tiger, Lion into Lion so on and so on just an idea think it would be great and i know a few barbs from Lost City Server Agree with me b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Sakura_rose - Sanctuary
    Sakura_rose - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Monkfish! xD
  • deatharose
    deatharose Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well a Minotaur or a Reptile looking barb would be cool. Like a Chinese dragon or a komodo dragon type.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

As you many of you know, there was a major glitch last year that allowed players to level up much more quickly than was normally possible. It involved performing certain abilities on one of the Frostcovered City bosses, which caused it to spawn hundreds of minibosses instead of just two, which was the normal amount spawned.

Although it was immediately deemed a bannable offense, as it violated term 11(k) of our Terms of Service, many players continued to exploit this glitch throughout the four months that it existed on our servers.

Today, the very worst offenders of this glitch exploitation have been given a temporary ban on their characters. They have also been removed from the PWI Rankings Page. While the case has been made that more people should have been banned, and permanently, for their transgressions, the fact is that we at PWE must take some of the blame for the glitch existing for as long as it did (4 months). For this reason we will not be banning anyone permanently for taking part in the exploitation.

We apologize for the glitch lasting as long as it did, and for the amount of time it took to take action against those who took advantage of it. The state of PWI is very important to us, and we thank you for your patience and support as we do what we can to keep the game running as smoothly as possible.

-The PWI Team

[Update 4-18-2012]

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ewww just when we thought that we would never see that hideous winter loading screen added they stick it in this patch.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

And as for tonight's maintenance question:

Right now we've got Tiger, Lion, Wolf, and Panda -- If it were up to you, what would the next animal-form for Barbarians be?

Forget another form of Barb allow Barbs more customization.

Allow them to color their fur like other toons color their skin.

Change Tiger form, Tigers turn in to Tigers ok, Lions should turn into Lions and Wolves into Wolves and Panda's into Panda's not everything into Tigers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    forget Another Form Of Barb Allow Barbs More Customization.

Allow Them To Color Their Fur Like Other Toons Color Their Skin.

Change Tiger Form, Tigers Turn In To Tigers Ok, Lions Should Turn Into Lions And Wolves Into Wolves And Panda's Into Panda's Not Everything Into Tigers.

^ .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The maintance question should of been:

"What pisses you off more, 50 gold 10 Star orbs, or 3 Gold Plat Charms? DOESN'T MATTER BOTH ARE ON SALE THIS WEEK"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    or the fact there is no new fash and no real changes?