[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 4-24-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• tapedragon
    tapedragon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Of all the suggestions posted, I like the Gorilla, Dragon, Rhino and Bull the most. I guess a bird of prey would work, but instead of an eagle or something like that why not something more mystical? Other forms I wouldn't mind seeing are Wolverines, or Honey Badgers because Honey Badgers don't give a sh*t.

I also think Theoclese gave the best suggestion. Why not make the true form reflect the humanoid form?
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Instead of adding new forms should rather allow the ones we have already actually tranform into what they are, instand of all white tigers.... could do it for veno too, but i think the deer and bat might look a bit odd b:laugh

**** the bat D:< i want to be a speedy tiny cat q.q
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • guaika
    guaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Reserved. b:pleased

Miss administrator sorry .. I am Firexplocion this is my alternate pj .. and I really want you to tell me that my account is banned permanently if I broke any rules .. because she says that when ahy money involved and I was just never recivi money you pay the bill that taxes a few days to study for exams in college when I went to remove my repo by simply lying and envy .. please that justice is a very precidada account for me .. ask for your understanding and intelligence to think this problem .. always and sent ticket but I did not help at all ..

Att: Firexplocion
    msn: explocionoffire@hotmail.com
  • Zalislia - Lost City
    Zalislia - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    tapedragon wrote: »

I also think Theoclese gave the best suggestion. Why not make the true form reflect the humanoid form?

cus they r following chinese mithology pff i would like to c a barb transforming into a wolf/lion/panda/
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I want to see a hamster in pvp!!!! People would be "WTF was that!?"

If they will be able to see and target, then they will think that it is pet of some player.

And I like to see black or white panther at battle field.

Edit:
    I any case barbarian can't take aggro from high aps players in any shape.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    guaika wrote: »
    Miss administrator sorry .. I am Firexplocion this is my alternate pj .. and I really want you to tell me that my account is banned permanently if I broke any rules .. because she says that when ahy money involved and I was just never recivi money you pay the bill that taxes a few days to study for exams in college when I went to remove my repo by simply lying and envy .. please that justice is a very precidada account for me .. ask for your understanding and intelligence to think this problem .. always and sent ticket but I did not help at all ..

Att: Moo!
    msn: moomoomoo@moomail.com

A) Bans are not to be discussed on the forums

B) If you think they read every post on the forum, think again, if they don't even fully take care of tickets, What makes you think they will read this?

C) I have no idea of what you tried to say

P.S.: Click on the new cow generated email address for a nice surprise.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If they will be able to see and target, then they will think that it is pet of some player.

And I like to see black or white panther at battle field.

Edit:
    I any case barbarian can't take aggro from high aps players in any shape.

not nessarely u can make it bigger then a pet ,wich it still half the size of the orginal barb.
    And ofcourse diferend looking then pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guaika
    guaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Reserved. b:pleased
    A) Bans are not to be discussed on the forums

B) If you think they read every post on the forum, think again, if they don't even fully take care of tickets, What makes you think they will read this?

C) I have no idea of what you tried to say

P.S.: Should I be an *** and add you to several email mailing lists? Anyone could, for that matter, having your email and all.

I do not speak English use google translator .. excuse me for my English .. and thank you for your answer have much reason ..
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Only ten pages in the maint discussion.0.o Is it a slow night or somethin cause I remember maint discussion usually being pretty lively. Maybe the game is really dieing or atleast in a serious decline. b:avoid
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    not nessarely u can make it bigger then a pet ,wich it still half the size of the orginal barb.
    And ofcourse diferend looking then pets.

A true ninja barb can disguise itself as a shrub and chase the enemy.

A true fool would not notice the obvious tail sticking out of the weird shrub that appears to go to every other tree to pee and mark its territory.

Oh, and would also ignore the fact that it is a stalker shrub.
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gin_Tenshi - Lost City
    Gin_Tenshi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think a Hawk Barb would be really cool or a Alligator Barb =D
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    guaika wrote: »
    I do not speak English use google translator .. excuse me for my English .. and thank you for your answer have much reason ..

It is okay, don't worry, I am just mean to everyone in the forums, buy more lazy than mean, I wouldn't add you to any mailing list ^.^

You can go to the post where it shows your email and click on Edit, then remove the email address, and the best advise on bans is to wait, I don't think they will move any faster even if you poke them, so the best choice is not to care much.

Have a good day / night / afternoon / midnattsol or whatever time it is where you are.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A true ninja barb can disguise itself as a shrub and chase the enemy.

A true fool would not notice the obvious tail sticking out of the weird shrub that appears to go to every other tree to pee and mark its territory.

Oh, and would also ignore the fact that it is a stalker shrub.

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sstamm
    sstamm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle never thought about making ugly big rats to play with?

and there skills should be allot of virusses because thats what rats do ite you and you got a virus..
    b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    Nerias - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    An ape or tortoise Barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I want to see the barbs transform into the animal they represent.

Tiger barbs - Still Tiger

Wolf barbs turn into wolves

Panda Barbs turn into Pandas.

ALSO... I wanna see a Polar Bear barb. =D
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options

Wanted to reply instead of editing.. Make Polar Bear barbs and Penguin venos, and give them a new area (somewhere frosty ofc =D)
    Current Gears
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wanted to reply instead of editing.. Make Polar Bear barbs and Penguin venos, and give them a new area (somewhere frosty ofc =D)

*points at Frost* We have enough toons coming out of there, I would not be surprised if they moved the starting area to the little village right outside that place's entrance, after all, polar bears belong to that zone.

P.S.: Checked your gear, you fail at life, you should aim for something like me http://pwcalc.com/339ce8c808b183e1, if you don't have mana, How do you cast spells? You fish people are weird. Oh, and your weapon has no magic attack, I mean, ewww. (Yes, I am THAT bored)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    drake or lizard barb
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dragon Like mode! b:avoid

Eagle,

Rabbit,

or

Pig!
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dragon Like mode! b:avoid

Eagle,

Rabbit, b:shocked

or

Pig!

Please don't make me think of those awful awful Huggy Hares, they pounce and bounce and once broke one of my legs, those frigging wretched creatures.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HukaElite - Archosaur
    HukaElite - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the best new barb figure would be some thing you guys make up a new species or animal be creative i wanna see some different then things i see in real lifeb:laugh
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *points at Frost* We have enough toons coming out of there, I would not be surprised if they moved the starting area to the little village right outside that place's entrance, after all, polar bears belong to that zone.

P.S.: Checked your gear, you fail at life, you should aim for something like me http://pwcalc.com/339ce8c808b183e1, if you don't have mana, How do you cast spells? You fish people are weird. Oh, and your weapon has no magic attack, I mean, ewww. (Yes, I am THAT bored)

If you don't have HP how do you survive hits? o.O
    Current Gears
  • Tozai - Archosaur
    Tozai - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Different true forms can be done. We already have various mounts and can just work with those.
    edited April 2012
    Options

You mean u put points on vit ?

I diddent put points on vit just use citrine and refine a lot u get hp .

Im even demon .b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Yes, yes, yes and yes again! That would be WAY better than giving a NEW animal selection to barbs. There are multiple reasons for this:

1. The ladies would have a lot more fun with 3 new animals to ride around on while getting chi!
    2. It just makes sense. Don't you remember when you made your first fail panda barb and then transformed for the first time for a big WTF!!!
    3. If you added a new animal with out fixing the other problem that would be just fail! I mean just imagine what would happen if we added new skills to the game without fixing the balancing and stacking issues of the old ones! ooh, wait... that happened... Brace your selves people!

...on that note I vote for a ferocious polar as well, Rowrs!

or maybe a cuddly teddy? b:chuckle
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

What is HP? I am magic, I just make a PUF when I see danger coming my way, and when my PUF telepor runs out, holy path as far as I can get.

b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bogdan - Lothranis
    Bogdan - Lothranis Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    snake barb b:dirty
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Please don't make me think of those awful awful Huggy Hares, they pounce and bounce and once broke one of my legs, those frigging wretched creatures.

sorry my bad :$

I blame the chocolate Easter bunny on my computer desk... don't worry though I got revenge it's in my tummy now... RAWR! I started with it's ears. *manically laughs* b:sin b:laugh
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • allleeeexxxxx
    allleeeexxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Upright form anyways.... Cheetah or.. Panther.... >_>

Yay this means moria event this saturday.

b:victory Panther would be a nice idea :D