[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 4-24-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Schellan - Dreamweaver
    Schellan - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I would have to say a Leopard would be nice. If they matches their true form would be the best in my opinion.

But I think they do need to make a female version of the Barb's, like a cougar or white wolf. And like the Barb's, the Veno's true form should match instead of just being a red fox.

I also would like to see them fix the Raging Tides teleport fixed. Sick of dc'ing when teleporting to RT.
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How about fixing all the known game glitches, the massive issues with the classes ie aps, making FC a lv80+ instance only. So people acually play the game. And work on some new content or the higher lvs so they dont cheat when a glitch shows up. You know stuff like that? Dont worry i aint even gonna mention 'Gooners' b:shutup

I think other issues need to be addressed before you decide, which furball will be next to appear inagme. b:beatenup b:cry
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Guess they be turning on the month of x2 exp/spirit they promised, or since they unbanned all the ppl they did is that now null and void ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrimsonShard - Dreamweaver
    CrimsonShard - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Female Panther Form!!!!!!!! Venos get shorted to much!!!!!!!!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i dont care what kind of barb i can get, i want a grind spot of Nicki Minaj mobs, and if i kill it, it moans painfully.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    i dont care what kind of barb i can get, i want a grind spot of Nicki Minaj mobs, and if i kill it, it moans painfully.

You are as damaged as I remember you, I miss you SO VERY MUCH T.T

Want to come with me and howl at the moon? (Also at the corner lingers, we can howl like mad and I will even share my cookies)
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Canby - Sanctuary
    Canby - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    a giant chicken b:chuckle
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't Change the Subject Frankie, Give Us Dragon Orb 1 Stars and Ocean Orbs, and you better make it 20 Gold for taking this long to give it to us b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • Rezle - Dreamweaver
    Rezle - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sloth. Obviously not reflected in the toon's speed, but a sloth would be awesome. Or maybe a Yeti...
    Liberty, as a principle, has no application to any state of things anterior to the time when mankind have become capable of being improved by free and equal discussion.
    -- John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
    -- Rick Astley
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't Change the Subject Frankie, Give Us Dragon Orb 1 Stars and Ocean Orbs, and you better make it 50 Gold for taking this long to give it to us b:sad

Fixed and u got it! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Think I'll wait a month for the real sales.
  • zakff7
    zakff7 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ITS NOT11pmyet 17 min left why you in hurry to do maint?!
  • eulaeula
    eulaeula Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    A FEMALE BARB SHOULD BE A COW!!AND CAN BE TRANSFORM INTO A BLACK SHEEP!!
  • Rose/
gel - Lost City28
    Rose/ gel - Lost City28 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Anyone in Lost City, preferably a BM or R9 sin wanna partner with me to do WraithGate runs? b:thanks
  • The_Stoner - Raging Tide
    The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    new kind of barb should b a cheetab:dirty
  • Phobophile - Harshlands
    Phobophile - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i would like a minotaur....half bull half humanb:chuckleb:laughb:laugh
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *nestles down with a hot cup of tea and some cookies* Let's get this party started! *cracks open a book*
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
    edited April 2012
    Fixed and u got it! b:bye

Nerox, don't give the Gms any Ideas b:shutup, and I said 20 b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
  • zakff7
    zakff7 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    im want somthing to make kimahri from FFX with it
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    bull for barbarian and cow for venomancer
  • Zalislia - Lost City
    Zalislia - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hey All,

right Now We've Got Tiger, Lion, Wolf, And Panda -- If It Were Up To You, What Would The Next Animal-form For Barbarians Be?

Bulls And Gorillas

but idk why u ask this cus it wont ever be implemented
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hip... hiphop... hiphopanonyumous!....
    ok for real hippopotamus with hippo true form... i'd run away screaming >_>

lmao no you wouldn't b:chuckle
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    At long last, more people voting for the same idea as me.

Venomooncer and Bullbarian

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't Change the Subject Frankie, Give Us Dragon Orb 1 Stars and Ocean Orbs, and you better make it 20 Gold for taking this long to give it to us b:sad

It is 10* and 1* sale, and I guess you don't want to hear the price? Well anyways, here it is ;D
    10* D.Orbs - 50 Gold
    1* D.Orbs 15 silver/1.35 gold (10)
    Platinum HP/MP Charms - 3 Gold.

These sales are beyond pathetic, why do they even put this **** in boutique.
    edited April 2012
    It is 10* and 1* sale, and I guess you don't want to hear the price? Well anyways, here it is ;D
    10* D.Orbs - 50 Gold
    1* D.Orbs 15 silver/1.35 gold (10)
    Platinum HP/MP Charms - 3 Gold.

These sales are beyond pathetic, why do they even put this **** in boutique.

Hahah Very Funny Beast b:embarrass, Remind me to shave your fur and make it into a fur coat for myself when server gets up b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AslansChild - Sanctuary
    AslansChild - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Owls! Or birds of prey...hawks, falcons, eagles.

I would also love to see barbarians have the ability to transform into the same animal they are originally instead of all tigers. And while you're at it...some female barbs and male venos ofc. ^^ Everyone's sayin' it. b:victory
  • ShiroiKarasu - Dreamweaver
    ShiroiKarasu - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Instead of adding new forms should rather allow the ones we have already actually tranform into what they are, instand of all white tigers.... could do it for veno too, but i think the deer and bat might look a bit odd b:laugh
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually i saw a lot of good ideas already here.

But first things first.

I would love to see female barbs aswell (this goes for male caracters on veno side aswell ,just the same)

Also i would love to see them morphing to there rightfull caracter.A wolf shouldend tank as a white tiger but as a wolf enz.( BTW this goes for veno aswell , a cat shouldend morp as a fox enz.)

As a new caracter i would love to see a small hamster as a new tank ,just for the hell of it .
    Cuz i think its funny to see a small beast tanking.

The first 2 points i make are giving by some people here already ,and i have to agree there is a lot to do to make the game a hell of a lot more interesting.

So fix the bugs .And keep renewing .ANd above all sometimes its good to listend to youre players.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually i saw a lot of good ideas already here.

But first things first.

I would love to see female barbs aswell (this goes for male caracters on veno side aswell ,just the same)

Also i would love to see them morphing to there rightfull caracter.A wolf shouldend tank as a white tiger but as a wolf enz.

As a new caracter i would love to see a small hamster as a new tank ,just for the hell of it .
    Cuz i think its funny to see a small beast tanking.

The first 2 points i make are giving by some people here already ,and i have to agree there is a lot to do to make the game a hell of a lot more interesting.

So fix the bugs .And keep renewing .ANd above all sometimes its good to listend to youre players.

b:bye

I want to see a hamster in pvp!!!! People would be "WTF was that!?"