Nirvana Glitching

marvinhuddleston
marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Alot of players get excluded from nirvy run's and the main reason is GREED . When aps player's can solo or do nirvy without a full squad , they cheat the game and cheat the player's who would otherwise fill the squad . This also leads to player's selling their key's to open the instance and then leave once it's started . All for greed , because of this many player's never get into a nirvana squad's . There is no easy answer to this problem other than to continue to turn a blind eye to it and pretend it does'nt exist . However there is a not so easy answer , make the nirvana instance a 6 member squad only instance by making each boss unstartable unless a full squad is present . Isnt nirvana ment to be a 6 player instance after all ?
Post edited by marvinhuddleston on

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dumb post, dumb person, that is all.

The people duoing/trioing nirvana have either spent a lot of money to get OP gear, or farmed their *** off for it. The only thing that I think when I see people QQing about being excluded from nirv is this.

"Im a freeloader and want easy money, I want these G15+12 players to do the dungeon for me whihle I sit back and contribute nothing."

You're dumb, it will never change, no one ever said you can't just go form your own 6-man squad with non-apsers. Go do that and stop biiitching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    First of all: Nothing's keeping those 'excluded people' from starting a squad themselves.

Second, those 3 people would just drag their alts around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Alot of players get excluded from nirvy run's and the main reason is GREED . When aps player's can solo or do nirvy without a full squad , they cheat the game and cheat the player's who would otherwise fill the squad . This also leads to player's selling their key's to open the instance and then leave once it's started . All for greed , because of this many player's never get into a nirvana squad's . There is no easy answer to this problem other than to continue to turn a blind eye to it and pretend it does'nt exist . However there is a not so easy answer , make the nirvana instance a 6 member squad only instance by making each boss unstartable unless a full squad is present . Isnt nirvana ment to be a 6 player instance after all ?

Though your thread name is kinda irrelevant to your thread. People can still bring in alts for the "player count" you would need a more permanent solution. Such as boss evolutions. make one stage have magical immune then another stage physical immune and another where it constantly teleports and casts ranged aoe attacks. That would help prevent this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dumb post, dumb person, that is all.

that is all.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Though your thread name is kinda irrelevant to your thread. People can still bring in alts for the "player count" you would need a more permanent solution. Such as boss evolutions. make one stage have magical immune then another stage physical immune and another where it constantly teleports and casts ranged aoe attacks. That would help prevent this.

you know... give half of the boss bramble would be a much simpler solution.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    On a second thought: People do the same with TT. And noone QQs about it.

Now why could that be? I guess because nirvana is big money if you got a fast aps squad. And TT, well, it's about luck and you gotta sell stuff first.

So it's all QQ because someone's jealous he can't go with 5.0 5 min run squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Apostrophes; you're doing it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL stop posting this stoopid threads if u can't manage to get a squad for yourself then wtf we will do ? But i still think caster deserves to do nirvana like we aps do remove the tailsman make it like normal nirvana spam as many times as u want to , make it a fair game for all and make the drops rate also like aps nirvana.(i'm not caster nor have any alt ).
    Have nice day all !b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Could be worse could be proper grammar.

The difference between.

I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse.

and

I helped my Uncle jack off a horse.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Could be worse could be proper grammar.

The difference between.

I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse.

and

I helped my Uncle jack off a horse.

I fail to see where that can be seen as a fail, but then again, I am 1/4 horse.

Can I meet your uncle?
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012

So glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riamia
    riamia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ok so people dont WANT to see this thread Cause it throws the one thing in every ones FACEb:angry

Nirvy MAGic IS to BE opened with six people too. so Go in and set up catshops so Only one Gets The Token Taken then

and they could make the program to respond to less than 6 players by making the boss's drop a coin for each player to pick up to move on and if they dont then it cant go no Farther into it
    all that is left is to say

PWI GET YOUR FAT ARSES OF THE COUCH AND START FIXING YOUR GAME
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    btw, we should also fix our society, we are too greedy. how dare you sin and play quitar, you need to hire me to stand behind you doing nothing while you play
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    riamia wrote: »
    ok so people dont WANT to see this thread Cause it throws the one thing in every ones FACEb:angry

Nirvy MAGic IS to BE opened with six people too. so Go in and set up catshops so Only one Gets The Token Taken then

and they could make the program to respond to less than 6 players by making the boss's drop a coin for each player to pick up to move on and if they dont then it cant go no Farther into it
    all that is left is to say

PWI GET YOUR FAT ARSES OF THE COUCH AND START FIXING YOUR GAME

That one was fixed ages ago.

And nah, then that means that if someone DC's during a boss you can't advance, if the token dissapears then run ruined, you can't go on.

Or even worse, you get tired of waiting, invite someone else, advance and BAM! The person comes back, How do you deal with that?
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1 of each class would be a solution, makes me rofl imagine the QQing, but would be an intereting developement...b:thanks
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Solution to what? There's no problem to be solved. Just a bunch of crybaby sponges who think theyre entitled to money they don't deserve, typical PW mindset. People work their *** off for better gear than you, and thus they are rewarded by being capable of running instances with less people. Stop crying because some people have been playing longer than you, or have spent more money. The whole argument is so ****ing illogical.

YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO RUN NIRVANA WITH OTHER PEOPLE, THEY JUST WON'T HAVE 5 APS. IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH 5 APSERS, GET 5 APS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE 5 APS, FORM A SQUAD WITH OTHER NON APSERS, TELL ME HOW THAT GOES.

OH, AND WHEN YOU DO GET 5 APS AFTER FARMING FOR MONTHS, OR SPENDING YOUR LEFTOVER PAYCHECK MONEY, TELL ME HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE A BUNCH OF LEECHES BEG FOR FREE MONEY OFF YOU CUZ THEIR LAZY *** DOESNT WANNA WORK FOR THEIR ****ING GEAR!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • marvinhuddleston
    edited April 2012
    Fact's are fact's , nirvy is a 6 person instance , takes 6 too open , should require 6 to finish . You try insults and call me a dumb , lazy , freeloader ... grow up , your insult's are ineffitive because i see the fear my post bring's out of you .. you fear loosing the players you've been cheating by getting opener's for less then the cost of a canny . Are you proud of milking player's for the rap's and cannys you sell ? ..
  • darkaos
    darkaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    personally.. idc if a 5.0 aps squad or r9 jade squad run thru nirvy all day every day or not at all.. my only thought is nirvy keys have no timer.. maybe the talisman should have one either.. (or do away with the talisman and give a quest option to decide)

besides.. some of the players can't handle the run or don't want to spend the time to farm them.. i see nothing wrong with selling the *extra* drops..

tbh.. farming can burn!! i buy what i need too!!
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    its not THAT hard to open up 3 clients and duo with a friend. even my 4 y/o windows vista laptop can run 3 clients on a good day even w/ a broken cooling pad.
    doesnt rly change anything if they put up some "6 person requirement" to run the entire instance. all itd do is make those who lvled Psy/Wiz/Archers for PK and barbs/clerics for buffs drag along with their sins/BMs soloing the instances.

someone whos invested months/years of time and several hundred $ on the game would be bound to have atleast a sin or bm by now + a pk char (least those who hate "sin pk") and some(those who have sins/bms able to solo instances) would have a barb or cleric or have a friend with such that could easily triple client with some decent comp.

so yea... plz explain how this doesnt sound like QQing about other's time/money?
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • marvinhuddleston
    edited April 2012
    I have to agree , talisman should be without timers and stackable like delta orders
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Let's look at it, since you seem to on the have not side of pwi.

Nirvana, normal drop during 2x = 7 canny, 1 rap. Canny 300k, rap 1.3m~2m, one person running it gets 3.4m~4.1m in 15 minutes.

Same person can solo tt 3-2, 3-3, takes 10~15 minutes, and gets 1 good gold mat. 9~15m easy.

In either cases it requires a player to have invested gear to be able to do that.

If you want to run 6 man nirvana squads, there is no shortage of that, unless you are too lazy to farm. My bm always found squads from 1.44 aps to 5 aps, never had any issues with vana squads.
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not going to lie, If I couldn't 2/3 man nirvana with a friend or two I'd never set foot in there again. You're looking at a run being a gain of 800k on 2x, if you're lucky, or a gain of 2.5m per run. I worked hard for this capability and, making a 5.0 sage sin -> 3.33 R9 sin + a 5.0 revenge BM with demon dragons, it wasn't easy. If you want something good then go work for it, if you don't want to work for it? Do caster nirvana.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Not going to lie, If I couldn't 2/3 man nirvana with a friend or two I'd never set foot in there again. You're looking at a run being a gain of 800k on 2x, if you're lucky, or a gain of 2.5m per run. I worked hard for this capability and, making a 5.0 sage sin -> 3.33 R9 sin + a 5.0 revenge BM with demon dragons, it wasn't easy. If you want something good then go work for it, if you don't want to work for it? Do caster nirvana.

And my guess would be, you are not very familiar with caster NV, that stuff is kinda hard, and casters get screwed on the vit vs HP part.

Also consider, a couple of our NV bosses can point at you and just say DIE, seen people with over 8k HP be destroyed by those nasty combos (pdef debuff + slow + increased chan speed + nuke+4 hard hitting slugs pouncing you at once). Having better pdef then? Nope, because almost everything else in there hits for a buttload of magic damage. Seen stone wall pdef casters get eaten away by another nasty combo, -fire def + slow + inc chan + mana leak + seal + amp and then have the boss spit a flameball at you while a random dragon head sneezes flames + AoE interrupts. Annoying, even I die there sometimes. Oh, and that last boss, if you die, he sucks away your soul and regens a buttload of HP.

Oh, and kinda hard is an understatement, 7K HP unbuffed on a pure mag build with skills and experience vs most casters that don't even get to 5k HP unless they dump points into vit and nerf their own mag damage, yeah, caster NV is most certainly NOT a cakewalk.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Also consider, a couple of our NV bosses can point at you and just say DIE,

Sorry nothing new, same thing can happen in regular nirvana. Stop your qq'n its already been proven a equaly geared caster squad can do caster nirvana just as well as a equally qeared melee squad. It has also already been proven that casters have the ability to make more coin in just caster itself through out the year than melee's. The reason most casters do not notice this is they do not know how to save coins.

Sorry go somewhere else and cry
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Fact's are fact's , nirvy is a 6 person instance , takes 6 too open , should require 6 to finish . You try insults and call me a dumb , lazy , freeloader ... grow up , your insult's are ineffitive because i see the fear my post bring's out of you .. you fear loosing the players you've been cheating by getting opener's for less then the cost of a canny . Are you proud of milking player's for the rap's and cannys you sell ? ..

Fine go get a 6 man requirement to run it wont change a damn thing.

new squads
    4-5 sins 1-2 bms
    we can buff at the entrance thanks to 10 man squads
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Sorry nothing new, same thing can happen in regular nirvana. Stop your qq'n its already been proven a equaly geared caster squad can do caster nirvana just as well as a equally qeared melee squad. It has also already been proven that casters have the ability to make more coin in just caster itself through out the year than melee's. The reason most casters do not notice this is they do not know how to save coins.

Sorry go somewhere else and cry

A) Not QQing at all

B) If you pay attention, in regular NV with 3.33, decent damage output+ and BP on at least lvl 10 you will only die if you are not paying attention, you are out of chi or you don't know how to survive/dodge/escape certain attacks.

C) Not really, not even greatly geared people can 2man caster NV as of now, 3man, yeah, but 2 man. hell no.

D) Caster NV does take longer, even with a full +10 or above squad, and on casters, that is hard to get.

We can get more money than regular players from phis players from regular NV per run, but it is way more time consuming, you get 3 keys for free every day, we get 1 talis, we both get a talis and a key from BH, that means that we can not save for x2 or do back to back runs as phis classes do.

This is not a QQ thread, I am glad there are some differences, I am just tired of people looking down on casters / caster NV when they haven't even considered how things actually work down there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have a 5aps BM which I have invested approximately 1/4 as much into as I have into my psychic.

My BM can solo regular nirvana (not efficiently, of course, but it is possible).

My psychic cannot solo caster nirvana, at all.

That should solve your little argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Fine go get a 6 man requirement to run it wont change a damn thing.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I have a 5aps BM which I have invested approximately 1/4 as much into as I have into my psychic.

My BM can solo regular nirvana (not efficiently, of course, but it is possible).

My psychic cannot solo caster nirvana, at all.

That should solve your little argument.

You deserve a cookie

No sarcasm, I mean it, we need the input of people who have played at least over 15 runs of each one without leeching or afksparking, actually learning how the bosses work and knowing how to stay alive.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    A) Not QQing at all
    Good
    B) If you pay attention, in regular NV with 3.33, decent damage output+ and BP on at least lvl 10 you will only die if you are not paying attention, you are out of chi or you don't know how to survive/dodge/escape certain attacks.
    Yes I do understand this, but that does not change things, you can get one hitted even by paying attention
    C) Not really, not even greatly geared people can 2man caster NV as of now, 3man, yeah, but 2 man. hell no.
    You are a support class not a DD
    D) Caster NV does take longer, even with a full +10 or above squad, and on casters, that is hard to get.
    Unlike caster nirvana, it takes more than a +10 weapon to get in a fast nirvana squad. A melee class cant expect to get mediocre gear and a +10 weapon will get him/her in a fast squad. Only thing I ever seen caster ask for is +10 weapon r8 and up, it does not work that way in a fast nirvana squad. There is no comparison between the 2.
    We can get more money than regular players from phis players from regular NV per run, but it is way more time consuming, you get 3 keys for free every day, we get 1 talis, we both get a talis and a key from BH, that means that we can not save for x2 or do back to back runs as phis classes do.
    Yes generally it does take more time, but on the other hand you are only doing it 2-3 times a day, so yes a single instance will take more time but overall you still win out. A melee has to save up keys everyday (which doesnt always happen) and be able to burn every one of those keys just to get near what coins you already have made and will make during the 2x.

This is not a QQ thread, I am glad there are some differences, I am just tired of people looking down on casters / caster NV when they haven't even considered how things actually work down there.
    I am glad it is not a qq thread, there is enough. Most of the people i see here complaining about caster/melee have mediocre or poor gear and is expecting to do what a melee class is capable of doing with end game gear. The whole qq thing only started because a glitched was corrected, not because of unfairness.

/5char
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz