Options
2»

Comments

• jillibaby1
    jillibaby1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    dog10250 wrote: »
    They can bring up instant maint if needed be for any case.

This is just a dream! It's really tuesday already and they booted everyone just cause they felt like it without warning do to some freaky deaky maint in the middle of the evening, without warning.

b:chuckle

As i said, with all the money we throw into this "free" game, u would think they would be able to buy servers that dont die and go out as much as these do and Yes I fully agree, they really need to start compensating us when this happens. People in instances, questing, whatever the case may be. People get stuck with hypers running or something, people die- and they give nothing. b:sad

It's like they are blameing us for thier server problems so they will not bother to compensate your losses or the fact that you might die and lose exp or that your charms ticked all the way down and that made you die....you will get nothing from this malfunction, cause they pretty much just dont care. It's rather sad indeed but we all know, despite it all, we will always come back for more pain and suffering cause we are addicted.b:shocked
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Last week or week before, they brought up unexpected maint. in in-game red messages, an hour before schedule. They don't always announce it over forums/PWI Site. Sometimes just in-games. I hope they post something on forums about it tho.

They did an extra hour earlier last week because their ISP said they are doing their maintenance to upgrade their network. This is server issues not maintenance.

That's easier said than done. Especially when you're sitting in room 56 with a broken cog counting down with 20 minutes left.

Last time I DC'd was a 2 illusion stone drop in 3-3. I never got those mats. I didn't run around screaming about it, that's just how it goes sometimes. No one was to blame for it, just stuff happens.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Last week or week before, they brought up unexpected maint. in in-game red messages, an hour before schedule. They don't always announce it over forums/PWI Site. Sometimes just in-games. I hope they post something on forums about it tho.

Can someone help me out here? was there any system message about the servers going down at all? I didnt see any....the thing is whether they do it in game or on the forums (which they ALWAYS make us aware of at some point inthe forums) they would have let us know they were performing emergency maintenance...ive never known them to NOT inform us thats what was going on
  • Quwan - Dreamweaver
    Quwan - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so is server still down>?
  • shayone19
    shayone19 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle well that is fine and good. but what really gets me is I am in raidcall talking to someone who is still on the server...I can't get back in but she is enjoying playing <3 ya aro
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options

yes it is
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

For us yes. I logged in and some friends didn't dc but their team members did. 1 of my friends is stuck solo'ing Steelation now in 3-2 cause 4/6 of the people dcd including leader. I feel sorry for her charm right now....
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    shayone19 wrote: »
    b:chuckle well that is fine and good. but what really gets me is I am in raidcall talking to someone who is still on the server...I can't get back in but she is enjoying playing <3 ya aro

the question is...is she on a different server playing right now while waiting for DW to come back up? i can get on a west coast or european server right now and play...just not on east coast server
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Last time I DC'd was a 2 illusion stone drop in 3-3. I never got those mats. I didn't run around screaming about it, that's just how it goes sometimes. No one was to blame for it, just stuff happens.

I would say PWI's faulty servers are to blame. But I suppose that's what happens when you skip maintenance two weeks in a row.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I would say PWI's faulty servers are to blame. But I suppose that's what happens when you skip maintenance two weeks in a row.

No, it's the ISP's faulty servers. PWI literally has nothing to do with them and I doubt a single person in PWE has ever set eyes on the physical servers.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well, I managed to log back in just in time to see my cog expire...then DC again....

I give up....no more advanced cube for me. b:cold
  • jillibaby1
    jillibaby1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the question is...is she on a different server playing right now while waiting for DW to come back up? i can get on a west coast or european server right now and play...just not on east coast server

East Coast servers are the only ones that are down so that could mean that something went out along the way. I have actually had problems in the past with one of the main huge servers in Chicago going out and giving me problems for days in another game I used to play.
    They were doing some major work on the thing and it ended up causing me problems for 3 months until they were done. It was a pain.
    I suppose anything is possible as to what the problem is...we could sit here and guess and make assumptions but the fact remains, the servers are down and who knows how long it will be til they get fixed.
    Could be due to the nasty weather going on, could be a snake crawled up in a server box someplace and blew it up- who knows.
    IT sucks, people are stuck in instances, people are probably dead or thier charms are ticking like crazy.
    They wont do anything for us when it's all over- they never do no matter how much we complain.

But I am giving up for night. It's been 35 minutes so far- it could be another 35, it could be another hour...I'm gonna watch Star Trek:TNG on netflix now!

Good luck all getting back in tonight! Hope at least some or most of you survived the ordeal and did not lose to much.
  • Russso - Harshlands
    Russso - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    jillibaby1 wrote: »
    East Coast servers are the only ones that are down so that could mean that something went out along the way. I have actually had problems in the past with one of the main huge servers in Chicago going out and giving me problems for days in another game I used to play.
    They were doing some major work on the thing and it ended up causing me problems for 3 months until they were done. It was a pain.
    I suppose anything is possible as to what the problem is...we could sit here and guess and make assumptions but the fact remains, the servers are down and who knows how long it will be til they get fixed.
    Could be due to the nasty weather going on, could be a snake crawled up in a server box someplace and blew it up- who knows.
    IT sucks, people are stuck in instances, people are probably dead or thier charms are ticking like crazy.
    They wont do anything for us when it's all over- they never do no matter how much we complain.

But I am giving up for night. It's been 35 minutes so far- it could be another 35, it could be another hour...I'm gonna watch Star Trek:TNG on netflix now!

Good luck all getting back in tonight! Hope at least some or most of you survived the ordeal and did not lose to much.

Thats the best thing to do now watch a movie
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What ever divine force is at work.....make HT disconnect too.

<___<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well...DW seems to be working again. but I really wish they would either find a way to fix this problem, or find a more reliable ISP.