East Coast Down

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
East coast servers are down? I can log in my account on any other server but not on East coast

Anyone else have problem?
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Same. I was in FC 1st boss and BAM I dc'd. I'm probably dead now. Server issue....*ugh*
  • Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver
    Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yep, got dc and wont let me back inb:angry
  • peterdiehl
    peterdiehl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i was in TT and wham both my toons dc'd my catshop in arch and my barb in TT
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They had better fix this **** before my cog expires...which reminds me...will I still be in room 56 when the servers come back up or will I get ported back to room 1?
  • dog10250
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They had better fix this **** before my cog expires...which reminds me...will I still be in room 56 when the servers come back up or will I get ported back to room 1?

I believe you stay. Some venos camp their chars in room 3 to train their pets with 10hp gravestones and log off and log em back in, myself included. So I don't see how this wouldn't apply to the extra rooms 51+.
  • peterdiehl
    edited April 2012
    Options
    OMG hey squeaky BiGBadWulfe here lol nice to find you in a forum lol how you been?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    peterdiehl wrote: »
    OMG hey squeaky BiGBadWulfe here lol nice to find you in a forum lol how you been?

Been frustrated. The one day I choose the cog over the exp reward...the server dies. I'm gonna lose so much money if I can't get that rotating cog. b:cry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yup, which means expect no lucid NPCs when they go back up. Those seem to go poof whenever the server crashes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    East coast servers are down? I can log in my account on any other server but not on East coast

Anyone else have problem?

Yes they are down for me as well...pisses e off b/c i was soloing fc on my bm and was killed 6 times on the slasher boss (which NEVER happens..i NEVER die on that boss) and then when i FINALLY get it killed after their lagfest it dc's me...PWI I DEMAND A FKING CHARM OR SOME COMPENSATION FOR YOUR FKUP
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A tidal wave was last spotted sweeping over the Raging Tide area, believing to have originated from the southern part of the Endless Sea. It has since made its way down towards Dreamweaver, leaving extensive property damage in its wake. Raging thunderstorms and earthquakes are also spreading from these affected areas further inland.

Players within instances have been trapped inside, as all instance exit and entryways have been sealed temporarily as a safty measure for this crisis .

When querried about the state of affairs and how the crisis will be dealt with, the GMs only issued a few vague statements about the matter, the most prominent being that it was going to be taken care of "soon".

We'll have more on this story as it develops...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    can Log Back In Now

• peterdiehl
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Been frustrated. The one day I choose the cog over the exp reward...the server dies. I'm gonna lose so much money if I can't get that rotating cog. b:cry

awe..... i havent been i cube since.... this morning i only get to the tricky room then quit.... its my thing :P just dont follow me into there ... just saying.....b:laugh
  • jillibaby1
    jillibaby1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    it's actually kind of funny tho cause if you look at the web site and check the server status, it shows as everything is online and running, cause everything has a green light...but yet, NO ONE CAN GET INTO THE DAMN GAME!

So how it is possible that the severs are working with green lights when no one can freaking log on? HELLO GM'S!!!!! Wake up!

No dsholder, cant log back in now...I have restarted computer 2 times, fully logged out and reloaded game up and servers still show as down. Then I get messages saying cannot connect to server so Idk what planet u are on that it's working but it aint...u sure u playing PWI?
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    NVM!!!! Dced once more. Servers messing up quite a bit!

• dog10250
    edited April 2012
    Options
    server Fell Again! Not everyone dc'd...only a select few.
  • peterdiehl
    edited April 2012
    Options
    its not letting me in again :P
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Another wave going. From the RT thread I gather it's going in waves. I'm going to assume it's DNS related. I would temp pause anything anyone is doing and wait this out a bit. I'm pretty sure that you will be able to come back and get DC'd a few times.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • shayone19
    shayone19 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    was in delta working on culti....finally got back in to be dc'd again.
  • jillibaby1
    jillibaby1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Everyone bow your heads and cry now- all together, 1, 2, 3- CRY!b:cryb:cryb:cry

Guess it's time to bring up Netflix and watch something for the rest of the night cause it dont look like we getting back in any time soon!
    With all the money we pay these people in a game that's suppose to be 'free', LOL LOL, u would think they would be able to afford servers that do not die and go down as much as these do.
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the problem Traz is some of us were in instances that we could very well get timed out of. and what of lost materials and time due to this? we will get nothing at all....not even a small bit of compensation....PWI needs to start doing something about their "server crashes" to keep players satiated and not lose more than they already are.
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A tidal wave was last spotted sweeping over the Raging Tide area, believing to have originated from the southern part of the Endless Sea. It has since made its way down towards Dreamweaver, leaving extensive property damage in its wake. Raging thunderstorms and earthquakes are also spreading from these affected areas further inland.

Players have and all instance exit and entryways sealed temporarily as a safty measure due to this emergency.

When querried about the state of affairs and how the crisis will be dealt with, the GMs only issued a few vague statements about the matter, the most prominent being that it was going to be taken care of "soon".

We'll have more on this story as it develops...

lol best answer ever b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Another wave going. From the RT thread I gather it's going in waves. I'm going to assume it's DNS related. I would temp pause anything anyone is doing and wait this out a bit. I'm pretty sure that you will be able to come back and get DC'd a few times.

I wouldn't care so much if the server didn't choose to keel over while I was right about to finish the cube.

PWI, I demand exactly 1 rotating cog of fate! b:angry
  • peterdiehl
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol well maybe after maint it will work again
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    peterdiehl wrote: »
    lol well maybe after maint it will work again

unless ive missed something maint isnt until tomorrow night
  • dog10250
    edited April 2012
    Options
    unless ive missed something maint isnt until tomorrow night

They can bring up instant maint if needed be for any case.
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    dog10250 wrote: »
    They can bring up instant maint if needed be for any case.
    I understand that but they announce that on the forums and as I have seen nothing about emergency maintenance on the forums I am going by normal protocol
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, I know everyone was doing something and some things much more important then others, but it's not like PWI purposely started this mishap. This is also server related (means they can't even fix it), so we all have to wait on their ISP to get the servers fixed. We don't know anything yet so hold your horses until we can get some word on something.

PS Who bought the 11/12* orb?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Quwan - Dreamweaver
    Quwan - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ya its 9:59 and i was able to get on for a breff moment and then it booted me but seems as tho my friends r still online i see the online server status saying online yet on my computer it doesnt say that says offline but for west and europe says online as well im getting b:angry
  • dog10250
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I understand that but they announce that on the forums and as I have seen nothing about emergency maintenance on the forums I am going by normal protocol

Last week or week before, they brought up unexpected maint. in in-game red messages, an hour before schedule. They don't always announce it over forums/PWI Site. Sometimes just in-games. I hope they post something on forums about it tho.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, I know everyone was doing something and some things much more important then others, but it's not like PWI purposely started this mishap. This is also server related (means they can't even fix it), so we all have to wait on their ISP to get the servers fixed. We don't know anything yet so hold your horses until we can get some word on something.

PS Who bought the 11/12* orb?

That's easier said than done. Especially when you're sitting in room 56 with a broken cog counting down with 20 minutes left.