New to PWI

Options
ishimata
ishimata Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
im considering playing PWI and im wondering is there any classes that have a harder time getting in parties

im considering

veno
seeker
mystic
blademaster

which one is more wanted in parties o:?
Post edited by ishimata on

Comments

• Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    well if you go by order anymore its

1)seeker
    2)blademaster
    3)mystic
    4)venomancer

seekers are wanted a lot for FCC as are BM's, but seekers are wanted for the vortex and tanking abilities
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1.Blademaster (APS, HFwhorse, AoE control skills and attacks, can pull mob groups if HP is high enough. Useful for about any and every instance.)

2. Seeker (Strong continuous AoE, good survivability for pulling mob groups. Loved in FC and RB, but not so much for other things.)

3. Mystic (Good at healing, debuffing, and decent AoE control skills but often called on for healing when a Cleric cant be found)

4. Venomancer (Amplify damage/Purge with the occasional Chi-passing and PDef debuff (or Pdef Break)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The Mystic currently, because clerics and barbs are an endangered species.

since mystics can heal players, they actually do just fine, tbh.... the only thing a cleric has over a mystic is BB and RB

if you dont want to be a squishy robe, roll the BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • six666six666six
    six666six666six Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Quit now before you lose all your money in your bank and it is all gone...
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

b:shutup

you'd have to be a complete and genuine dumbass to do that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

^ This.

The more you play the game, the more likely you'll say, it wouldn't hurt if I spent a couple hundred in the next orb sale....

I was mad crazy farmer and I still managed to spend a few K in-game over the almost two years I played. Early on you wanted a fast land mount for a mining route. A fast fly mount was good for getting places and trying to out fly high level RPKers. It was also good for chasing people you could kill. Then having a max expanded inventory as well as some fash...

I could have easily gone without spending a cent in the game, but I'm used to spending money at my hobbies so saying "what the hell... why not" wasn't really a big deal.

If you took a census picture of PWI and placed it on a bell chart, we're well past prime PWI and there is really only one place left for this game to go no matter how long the trailing edge of that bell curve is.

This game is winding down, so enjoy the game for free, slowly, and try not to let PWI get you to end-game. At that point you'll quit and realize how much time you wasted or envy the gear that people who have been here years have managed to accomplish over time. If you came here early enough, you could easily manage the same and it's ok if you work to finish your goals, just don't let the easy path cash can make for you because once you start, most people spend more than they intended or even wanted.

I don't have any regrets here really and the only real sore spot I have is for PWE management and how horribly they've mis-managed this version of their game.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    BM, none of the others are wanted in Nirvana(Non caster)

With good gear you will also be able to solo 3-x TTs Fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Stick some half-priced bento in the middle of west archo gate and see everybody fight for it. It's awesome.