Best of each Part2

Comments

• IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    except All Haiibara Does Is Metal Mage In Pvp.

Lol.
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how In The World Did I Get Most Pvp Kills On Seeker Rankings While Inactive For A Month And A Half?

And Hai Cjr.

WHERE HAVE YoU BEEN? GET SINESTRE TO GIVE YOU MY SKYPE INFO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ppl just write here to judge me about how i pvp and about my top list and dont even read a shet.
    I have no idea how you pvp, you probably do the same way than all sin and if i commented its cause i read.

if u read what i said its something like this " Curso and CUCU_ as PKR, Eoria and Haiibara as SUPPORT." i never said she kills r8s or whatever that u just wrote.
    Again i dunno if you have a thing for Haiibara and put him/her in your list for that, but Haiibara is one of the worse support cleric on the server, a support cleric is not suppose to act as a mage and let squad die for DD.

and its true, most in my list are r9s, but its kinda logic that r9 ppl is in top class since r9 is best end game gear which makes u powerfull.
    Powerfull doesnt mean they are the best, R9 doesnt mean they know their class, do you know Erocky? Shilarex (<-not sure the spell but cleric from Abs)? The people you name are so powerfull that they could be unskilled and people would not even notice and still judge by gear.

People like you think R9+12 are the best players and think the rest are bad cause not ''endgame'', the bests clerics i've saw in harsland was using TT99, are they ''good'' in pvp? who know? Big R9 will one shot them saying they suck and people like you will say the R9 are the best.

im ok if u dissagree, im better than ok, IM GLAD IF U DISSAGREE. but first, read the facking post.
    If people dissagree that dont mean they didnt read ur post just mean the have a different opinion.

For cleric support ill put more ALLSeeingEyE (not sure spell) he's one of the only R9 cleric who still know how keep his squad alive and know his job.

@Eoria: Maybe not as good as on cleric (yet), but you are not scare to go out help cause gears, you are hard to get and when people see Frelia trust me they notice it and not cause its ur alt (some people dont even know its u). + you give green bubble to your squad :X.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    ppl just write here to judge me about how i pvp and about my top list and dont even read a shet.
    I have no idea how you pvp, you probably do the same way than all sin and if i commented its cause i read.

general comment, wasnt talking about u.

if u read what i said its something like this " Curso and CUCU_ as PKR, Eoria and Haiibara as SUPPORT." i never said she kills r8s or whatever that u just wrote.

Again i dunno if you have a thing for Haiibara and put him/her in your list for that, but Haiibara is one of the worse support cleric on the server, a support cleric is not suppose to act as a mage and let squad die for DD.

experience, i been pvp in pwi since im lvl 30, and i like what he/she does. btw i do not know this person at all.

and its true, most in my list are r9s, but its kinda logic that r9 ppl is in top class since r9 is best end game gear which makes u powerfull.

Powerfull doesnt mean they are the best, R9 doesnt mean they know their class, do you know Erocky? Shilarex (<-not sure the spell but cleric from Abs)? The people you name are so powerfull that they could be unskilled and people would not even notice and still judge by gear.

People like you think R9+12 are the best players and think the rest are bad cause not ''endgame'', the bests clerics i've saw in harsland was using TT99, are they ''good'' in pvp? who know? Big R9 will one shot them saying they suck and people like you will say the R9 are the best.

once again i think u miss understood me, i wanted to say that good gears +good players are unstopable, i totally agree with u, r9 doesnt mean ure the best, but i tihnk the ppl i choose are really good as players.

im ok if u dissagree, im better than ok, IM GLAD IF U DISSAGREE. but first, read the facking post.
    If people dissagree that dont mean they didnt read ur post just mean the have a different opinion.

see what i mean? u never get my point. i had to use colors, and ure still lost

For cleric support ill put more ALLSeeingEyE (not sure spell) he's one of the only R9 cleric who still know how keep his squad alive and know his job.

[/COLOR]
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yh.. u must be venous (or however is that guy called) friend.. im sure ure better than lumpe and nos. actually, u can beat them in 2 vs 1

omen is better than both and no im not his or hers friend

calm down have a flower b:flowerb:flower
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    dude calm down.. ive some ss of u begging for ur life, i swear ill search and make a new thread so all can see how dumb ure.

stop hating me, is not my fault if ure a easy target. and stop talking about how i pvp. make a new thread if ure such a fan of mine

LOL@ 'Dude'.

As for me begging for my life? DER. r9 sin vs r8 under-refined veno = dead foxyb:surrender

I always try to make a point of befriending or calling truces with sins when i PK, but you, for some ODD reason, took an instant dislike to me and have been determined to camp me any chance you get.

Get over it little girl, cos this old lady hasn't the time nor patience for your little games. b:kiss

PS: Have you left CJR yet? lol

OMEN RULES THE VENO WORLD! <3
    edited April 2012
    Ye he left, CRJ too pro for him!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    R9 made these threads insanely pointless, why does anyone even bother?
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    omen is better than both and no im not his or hers friend

calm down have a flower b:flowerb:flower

you sure those are flowers?b:shocked
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you sure those are flowers?b:shocked

Everyone goes to os for the good drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Everyone goes to os for the good drugs.

who do we go to for the bad ones?
    here are my guesses
    Longknife
    Subtraction
    Alaster
    Tegus
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    who do we go to for the bad ones?

Golgotha you dumb f**k.
    Or PreeK. He seems hella shady.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2012
    Golgotha you dumb f**k.

Durk kicked touchmyboobs b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Golgotha you dumb f**k.

True story
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012
    True story

hey i saw u at tiger event tonight, u was dead by shootblank :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PreeK is totally legit, take that back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
    edited April 2012
    PreeK is totally legit, take that back.

Hello ala.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012

A lot of people were dead thanks to ShootnBlanks at that tiger event...

...then he aggroed too many. lolololol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Situations like that in the event yesterday are incredibly convenient for mystics. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    situations Like That In The Event Yesterday Are Incredibly Convenient For Mystics. B:victory

Nom Nom Thicket Nom Nom Gale Forc Nom Nom Cragglord
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    enough with the current day cs'd best players lets go back in time..away from sins psy and all these packs and stuff..these are the players that really knew what they were doing and if you say otherwise u weren't there xD

Archer: Zinova(my teacher) this guy new everything there was to know about archers. He used to be able to take on five+ at a time in old school pk and not die. I will put myself on this list as well simply because I used to be able to do that as well..now its people doing 6k non crits and just facerolling..over 10k crits back in the day were unheard of. I remember doing my first 9.6k crit with my +9 br and god did I feel godly :P.

Blademaster: Rome. No one else even gets close to him sorry. Rome was the best damn tw bm you can ask for and he would allow himself to survive with so many people on him it started being just ridiculous how bad some people were when they couldn't kill him.

Mage: Nurfed. Watch his old school pk vids and you will know why. He was always a force to be reckoned with even years ago and still is.

Venomancer: hmm i'd have to give this to Echo. Seeing him pk back in the day was a blast. He didn't just pk with nix and actually used skills. AngeRR was hard to kill back then, but it had something to do with him out leveling most(fought him when he came back for a short time a while ago and won).

Cleric: Ultimate: knew everything about ep back then. Also had a hell of a leveling service haha :P Ults butterfly leveling was the best..

Barbarian: I'm stuck between Endless_Life and Zoroastar both really good barbs who knew their classes exceptionally well(badass cata barbs back in the day as well)

b:bye
    edited April 2012
    A lot of people were dead thanks to ShootnBlanks at that tiger event...

...then he aggroed too many. lolololol.

Ye was kinda funny (for me) cause everyone around the boss was dying except me.
    I think he let me safe cause im Kurses ''hubby''. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

o.o was I now?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Where do you think you got the piggy smilies from? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

the smiley fairy?
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012

your sig, its winning!
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    WHERE HAVE YoU BEEN? GET SINESTRE TO GIVE YOU MY SKYPE INFO

Ala, it's now your job to send me links to TW videos on a weekly basis via Skype.

And I'm still not allowed to play PW yet, lol. Should be a few more weeks or something before my parents decide to stop being..donkeys.

Andddd..I'll have full R9 armor about a month after I get back. Gonna give myself some time to unrust just in case.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Ala, it's now your job to send me links to TW videos on a weekly basis via Skype.

And I'm still not allowed to play PW yet, lol. Should be a few more weeks or something before my parents decide to stop being..donkeys.

Andddd..I'll have full R9 armor about a month after I get back. Gonna give myself some time to unrust just in case.

Nobody tell Zeon I kicked his toon to make room. **** his account and add it back. b:quiet
    I <3 AGOREY
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wut
    Time to apply to Demacia.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    ala, its now your job to send me links to tw videos on a weekly basis via skype.

and im still not allowed to play pw yet, lol should be a few more weeks or something before my parents decide to stop being... donkeys

andddd... ill have full r9 armor about a month after i get back gonna give myself some time to unrust just in case

Add me on skype since msn is "soo horrible".

And yes, I did edit out most of the punctuation in your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]