Best of each Part2

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You sure you haven't already posted it?

....Touring stupid?....I actually googled that and got nothing...... Y'know I'm wondering if you know how to insult someone, cause my cousin knows better insults than that and he's like 5 or something.

Last word <3

Spazz I know you'll read this so.... TW weekend, who/when/where?
    Bloodline, kylinjr and heaven. lolololololol
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    When?

and who is heaven?

and who is soloing KylinJr this week?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I wouldnt know.U die too fast even when u gank me,like yday.6 or so absinthe at west against me and kazumadavis,got rolled so fast.

rofl you ran from me at one point when I was solo attacking you and every time u were about to die yesterday even while gank you still ran to sz. Hell people even saw you run from me ..learn to pk man cause all you know right now is waterdrag + sz or 3 spark + pvp pot

p.s there was 4 absinthe there including me..and 10 other bankai helping you..
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    When?

and whose heaven?

and who is soloing KylinJr this week?

Saturday 8pm.

Heaven is some random guild that has maybe a squad of people? lol.

Voltaire should do it again, lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Saturday 8pm.

Heaven is some random guild that has maybe a squad of people? lol.

Voltaire should do it again, lulz.

I have an rl friend in heaven i can squeeze some info out of him.
    and i like your unicorn.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    if heaven isnt brining more than 12 ill duo it with me and maithals mage (ill pull and he can kill them)
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    if heaven isnt brining more than 12 ill duo it with me and maithals mage (ill pull and he can kill them)

can I come too? Bigger TWs make me lag a lot, I'd like a small one for a change
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I want to go to Heavens TW so I can troll DevilFreedom...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
    edited April 2012
    well doom i know im going cuz i want to woop the **** out of CastMyBid$ so i guess we can make a cata squad with me you cytte and a few others.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    well doom i know im going cuz i want to woop the **** out of CastMyBid$ so i guess we can make a cata squad with me you cytte and a few others.

though I do wan't to kill the bloodline people <3 got a few people that make it fun to hate target. like the kitty that think I still use a +3 TT99 then find out its a +7 r8 <3
    I <3 A lot of people
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL@ this thread. I_PUKE_SIN trolled everyone for a mention as 'best sin' and failed miserably. WTG BRO!

The 'best of' for any class is totally subjective based on your personal experience with those players. Obviously you can't have seen EVERYONE on the server PK or PvE, so choosing a 'best of' is idiotic and silly.

Using the rankings list as a reference to your godliness is hilarious. We all know how you get to be on the top of that list. Lowbiecoughfarmingcoughcough.

So yeah, you all suck monkey butt!

Go CJR Go! <3
  • _SugaBaby_ - Harshlands
    _SugaBaby_ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I found something funny same as this thread

http://www.damnlol.com/yes-you-are-bobo-11944.html

enjoy b:chuckle
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    These lists are pretty wild as always. Biggest problem? How do you judge the skill level? You can't compare r9 people to r8 because they have never really clashed against one another since the gear advantage is ridiculous.

99% of "skilled" r9s get rolled by equally geared people, you just never see that happen because they never fight equally geared people.

I.e. a few r9 psy names have been mentioned, the same players who have managed to lose to clerics/venos and such in 1v1. As a r9 psy to lose to a veno you have to be braindead, yet such players are considered great because you see them own the shet out of ten r8 squishy targets dancing in circle around him.

I could never understand such ppl, i.e. as a r8 fighting weaker geared ppl I'd take parts or all gear off just to even things out or challenge myself, what's challenging about being r9+12 with josds and 1shotting ppl?

So it's not like competition is the primary drive of pwi, it's gearing up. Hence it is far easier to compile a list of top10 cash shoppers than it is to compile a list of top 10 players - in more competitive games such lists are easily made and well-known.

Let's also not forget other real life details. I.e. someone can play only few hours per week while another person plays 24/7, someone can't have his/her privacy while playing and has a lot of distraction, some people play this game on full details while others play with everything turned off,etc. etc. I.e. I've met an old pwi HL cleric recently and I'd rank him above any other cleric, but he never liked TWs on HL because of sharing same issue as me - craptastic pc.

So even with r9+12 gear I'd never call myself a good TW psy because of playing at 30% of the character's capacity, running around like a blind chicken. Do I consider the build itself top notch and could I advise you how to tweak your build, sure. So how do you judge most skilled psy, based on his performance which is in many ways subjective or his overall knowledge?

I've fought horrible r9 clerics who beat me and awesome r8 clerics I beat, yet I don't rank those players by the outcome and put those r8 guys above the r9 ones because they're more knowledgeable.

Another thing to consider is, as partially mentioned earlier, define "best". Does it mean most efficient killer in TW, does it mean most durable DD that can take the front line, does it mean a support person watching your back, there are many roles and ways to gear up/use your character and you enter different spotlight depending on those choices.

Hence to some people one person may appear better than the other, simply because of being familiarized with that person or preferring that person's role.

The easiest way to find out who is the best player of his class is to make a league with a ladder system. Chances of that happening? Zero to none, so all we're left with is speculations and people having too much freedom of choice to run away from hard battles and picking the easy ones to look pro.
    edited April 2012
    These lists are pretty wild as always. Biggest problem? How do you judge the skill level? You can't compare r9 people to r8 because they have never really clashed against one another since the gear advantage is ridiculous.

99% of "skilled" r9s get rolled by equally geared people, you just never see that happen because they never fight equally geared people.

I.e. a few r9 psy names have been mentioned, the same players who have managed to lose to clerics/venos and such in 1v1. As a r9 psy to lose to a veno you have to be braindead, yet such players are considered great because you see them own the shet out of ten r8 squishy targets dancing in circle around him.

I could never understand such ppl, i.e. as a r8 fighting weaker geared ppl I'd take parts or all gear off just to even things out or challenge myself, what's challenging about being r9+12 with josds and 1shotting ppl?

So it's not like competition is the primary drive of pwi, it's gearing up. Hence it is far easier to compile a list of top10 cash shoppers than it is to compile a list of top 10 players - in more competitive games such lists are easily made and well-known.

Let's also not forget other real life details. I.e. someone can play only few hours per week while another person plays 24/7, someone can't have his/her privacy while playing and has a lot of distraction, some people play this game on full details while others play with everything turned off,etc. etc. I.e. I've met an old pwi HL cleric recently and I'd rank him above any other cleric, but he never liked TWs on HL because of sharing same issue as me - craptastic pc.

So even with r9+12 gear I'd never call myself a good TW psy because of playing at 30% of the character's capacity, running around like a blind chicken. Do I consider the build itself top notch and could I advise you how to tweak your build, sure. So how do you judge most skilled psy, based on his performance which is in many ways subjective or his overall knowledge?

I've fought horrible r9 clerics who beat me and awesome r8 clerics I beat, yet I don't rank those players by the outcome and put those r8 guys above the r9 ones because they're more knowledgeable.

Another thing to consider is, as partially mentioned earlier, define "best". Does it mean most efficient killer in TW, does it mean most durable DD that can take the front line, does it mean a support person watching your back, there are many roles and ways to gear up/use your character and you enter different spotlight depending on those choices.

Hence to some people one person may appear better than the other, simply because of being familiarized with that person or preferring that person's role.

The easiest way to find out who is the best player of his class is to make a league with a ladder system. Chances of that happening? Zero to none, so all we're left with is speculations and people having too much freedom of choice to run away from hard battles and picking the easy ones to look pro.

tl;dr He's overall knowledge of the class is legit.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

moments like this make me want to hit you.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL@ this thread. I_PUKE_SIN trolled everyone for a mention as 'best sin' and failed miserably.

Go CJR Go! <3

Hope you didn't strain your brain too hard thinking up those insults, Mind. They look super complicated.

How was TW btw? You guys do awesome woot me or did you all spontaneously combust and die?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    moments like this make me want to hit you.

...but it's true!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    ...but it's true!

I know, ijs
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012
    I know, ijs

Of you didn't want to violently murder me in my sleep it would be boringb:dirty
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Venomancer: Lumpe, maybe mr nosferatu...

TROLOLOLOLOL...lololololol

That was funny...
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hope you didn't strain your brain too hard thinking up those insults, Mind. They look super complicated.

How was TW btw? You guys do awesome woot me or did you all spontaneously combust and die?

IKR. I did get a headache from that.

TW ROCKED as usual. No land lost! Props to Makya for refusing to have anything to do with offense LOLOLOLOL. <3 you Dirky <3. b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    IKR. I did get a headache from that.

TW ROCKED as usual. No land lost! Props to Makya for refusing to have anything to do with offense LOLOLOLOL. <3 you Dirky <3. b:victory

Offense? Isn't that that thing we make doom panda do after we steal all the good classes?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i just read this post ("Best of each") and want to give my opinion even if no1 cares.

BM: _Disposition <-- easy, also Armani
    Wizzy: Kalyptica, Rocketpower, Violater. <-- hard decision
    Barb: wollfo, wolfbrian <-- hard, and Endless_life.
    Venomancer: Lumpe, maybe mr nosferatu...
    Archer: Wytche <-- easy. As 2nd archer i'd say shoton
    Cleric: Curso and CUCU_ as pkr, Haibara and Eoria as support.
    Psy: UrDian <-- easy, and why not, Long
    Sin: Bloodfeast <-- easy
    Seeker: Pisten, maybe wolfo seeker, idk many.
    Mystic: maybe Crying?

Are you sure its not ur opinion of who have the best gears and not the ''best of each''?

Cause i can telling you Haiibara are not loved in a squad as cleric, he/she dont know how to keep a squad alive (which is cleric job), ofc he/she is R9 and can pk majority of R8 less people but as cleric job... he/she is far to be the best cleric. (i was prefered on my cleric TT99 as him/her R9 for TW squad)

And for dollie as mystic just Lol, she so skilled that she didnt wanted go out SZ unless be R9, she's so pro...

Eoria is way much better on mystic than dollie and she's not R9+12. (if im not wrong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Cause i can telling you Haiibara are not loved in a squad as cleric, he/she dont know how to keep a squad alive (which is cleric job), ofc he/she is R9 and can pk majority of R8 less people but as cleric job... he/she is far to be the best cleric. (i was prefered on my cleric TT99 as him/her R9 for TW squad)

http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/16/40/26/68/2012-011.jpg
    And for dollie as mystic just Lol, she so skilled that she didnt wanted go out SZ unless be R9, she's so pro...

Eoria is way much better on mystic than dollie and she's not R9+12. (if im not wrong)

I'm not that great of a mystic, honestly. I just like dropping thickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How in the world did I get most PvP kills on Seeker rankings while inactive for a month and a half?

AND HAI CJR.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Are you sure its not ur opinion of who have the best gears and not the ''best of each''?

ppl just write here to judge me about how i pvp and about my top list and dont even read a shet.

if u read what i said its something like this " Curso and CUCU_ as PKR, Eoria and Haiibara as SUPPORT." i never said she kills r8s or whatever that u just wrote.

and its true, most in my list are r9s, but its kinda logic that r9 ppl is in top class since r9 is best end game gear which makes u powerfull.

im ok if u dissagree, im better than ok, IM GLAD IF U DISSAGREE. but first, read the facking post.
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    LOL@ this thread. I_PUKE_SIN trolled everyone for a mention as 'best sin' and failed miserably. WTG BRO!

The 'best of' for any class is totally subjective based on your personal experience with those players. Obviously you can't have seen EVERYONE on the server PK or PvE, so choosing a 'best of' is idiotic and silly.

Using the rankings list as a reference to your godliness is hilarious. We all know how you get to be on the top of that list. Lowbiecoughfarmingcoughcough.

Go CJR Go! <3

dude calm down.. ive some ss of u begging for ur life, i swear ill search and make a new thread so all can see how dumb ure.

stop hating me, is not my fault if ure a easy target. and stop talking about how i pvp. make a new thread if ure such a fan of mine
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    TROLOLOLOLOL...lololololol

That was funny...

yh.. u must be venous (or however is that guy called) friend.. im sure ure better than lumpe and nos. actually, u can beat them in 2 vs 1
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    if u read what i said its something like this " Curso and CUCU_ as PKR, Eoria and Haiibara as SUPPORT." i never said she kills r8s or whatever that u just wrote.

Except all Haiibara does is metal mage in PVP. If you were going to name support clerics from Crimson, I'd expect to see names like xCascadax or Joujou.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.